BETO O'ROURKE WROTE MAJOR VIRUS

OKAY

To run you up to speed here, Beto O'Rourke is running for president 2020. Last week Routers published a story about O'Rourke being a member of a hacker group in the 90's called the Cult of the Dead Cow. His handle in the group was Psychedelic Warlord. Beto wrote a few poems while he was in this group, specifically about running over kids in a blood lust fantasy, but also a very homoerotic poem about a large, fat bull. (Is this Moloch btw?)

>shove your hoofs up my anus

It's pretty gay. So I do some research into Cult of the Dead Cow and look at this:

>Back Orifice (often shortened to BO) is a computer program designed for remote system administration. It enables a user to control a computer running Microsoft Windows operating system from a remote location. The name is a pun on Microsoft BackOffice Server software. The program debuted at DEF CON 6 on August 1, 1998.

Back Orifice...BO ... Beto O'Rourke. Not only are the initials the same, but the name is just as homo erotic as the poem he wrote, he's obsessed with anal stuff.

Attached: beto-campaign-2020.jpg (618x410, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/trending/beto-orourkes-gafftastic-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hha-3aWEtGI
83.133.184.251/virensimulation.org/lib/vml01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I also hear he has really bad BO near his Butt Orifice

By the way, whats up with all the references to cows? Cult of the Dead Cow, is that a reference to Moloch? The hacker group was allegedly founded at an abandoned slaughter house. Is this a reference to killing moloch? The poem he wrote about the cow, it's very mocking. It doesn't seem to be about worshipping the cow but more so mocking everyone who constantly milks from it.

Why the fuck is an old hacker running for President?

i used Back Orifice as a kid to fuck with friends/familys computer. it was awesome. put the server exe on a floppy, then run it on your targets computer. write down their IP address. then, go home and fire up the client exe, connect to their IP address, then take over their keyboard while theyre yahoo chatting with their boyfriend and start sending 'I WANT UR COCK BIG BOY' and sending it to them. then make their CD drive pop open then reboot their comp

good times. fuck this cuck beto, tho

Attached: 1544985562212.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

All I remember about them is the girl who wasn't a hacker but she wrote some funny stories that they published.

BETO FANTASIZED ABOUT MURDERING KIDS

pjmedia.com/trending/beto-orourkes-gafftastic-day/

Fuck off Ghost

WOAH MAN YEAH!
AND LIKE HE TOUCHED A SKATEBOARD ONCE.
WOAH RAD WOW!
ALSO HE WAS IN A REALLY GAY BAND THAT SOUNDED LIKE CONCENTRATED FAGGOT!
WOAAAH HE'S GOT MY VOTE.

Attached: BETA_DORK.jpg (1346x1036, 722K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hha-3aWEtGI

Easy. Derivative 90's hipster

what the fuck

oh look, a white obongo. and a fag too.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (599x435, 56K)

inb4 people's digging actually makes Beto cool

Friendly reminde that pedo o'rourke was arrested for drunk driving and used his political connections to avoid legal repercussions

I'm 36. What is this place?

Never go full retard

Attached: Simple_Jack.jpg (530x530, 68K)

D3ADB33F LM40

He didn't go by Beto when we was a teenager. He started to go by Beto when he got into politics around 2007

let's see his programs

Does that mean that Beto was recruited to be a hacker for the government as a deal to avoid prison? That would explain his massive support among the elite and friendship with CIA Congressman Will Hurd.

Attached: CIA Wojak.png (640x640, 338K)

>impeach drumpf he get russia hack emails
>lets elect a hacker

why?

God this is that cringy project veritas shit all over again. I hate you faggots so much

THIS THREAD IS OFF THE HOOK SOMEONE START AN AOL GROUP CHAT

i bet he wakes up a few times a night just to think about butt stuff

BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO BETO

Attached: aim-story-header-02.jpg (1401x934, 58K)

83.133.184.251/virensimulation.org/lib/vml01.html

Beto never coded. I don't believe you. nobody with that kind of dedication would be as milquetoast.

cool prank. now how do I recover.

He absolutely did not write back orifice. He was probably one of those fags that got in by having an oc3 to ddos with it something similar. That was big back then. This guy is a fucking retard.

How can someone so anti-authoritarian turn into such a cuck?

THIS - THIS - THIS

You can pretty much start giving anyone $250-$300k a year and no matter who they are they'll start shilling Democratic positions on healthcare and whatever other 5 decade long bullshit they've been telling us. AOC and Beto are perfect examples.

in laymens terms does that mean he was the rich kid with a powerful computer?

Knew someone would know the exact type of person I’m talking about. If you were on undernet or EFnet back then they were obvious

Yeah

Oldfag here.

I remember the cult of the dead cow. Just a bunch of hacker larpers.

Hes just trying to get the tech vote on his side.

Attached: 1552885366568.png (629x858, 345K)

Subzero was better.