If Trump isn't associated with Q, in one way or another, why doesn't Trump just come out and call it nonsense?

If Trump isn't associated with Q, in one way or another, why doesn't Trump just come out and call it nonsense?

Attached: don trump.jpg (1160x773, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF47rrHd7wo
archive.fo/iaysG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kushner needs to keep the boomer population at bay. He uses the Q psy-op for this main reason alone. The recent attack is proof that he's trying to create an army of mindless boomer drones who will attack anybody who dares criticize Israel or expose Zionism. Basically a real life version of Dawn of the Dead.

Q is associated with Trump, but it's not on the side of Right Wingers or Nationalists. It's an attempt to brainwash the populace into building the new third temple in Israel. Once that happens, the entire world will be under a thousand year zionist control.
>inb4 gets called a schizo

Attached: 1384269040252.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

okay muhammed

bc no one but ppl from this site/reddit know who that is
you overestimate normies

>okay muhammed
Nice meme, mutt. How does it feel knowing your sister is fucking Pablo?

Attached: 1480861286728.jpg (422x240, 55K)

Because it’s great for him guaranteed votes from all the Q goofs

You assume he even knows anything about that meme

fpbp, Q is an NSA agent working alongside Kushner and his posse inside the white house to get a substantiate portion of the trump base under their control so they can get them to "trust the plan" while softly endorsing kushner's policies. that's why Q is big on regime change.

Attached: Screenshot (66).png (498x858, 358K)

he retweeted a Q account the other day so its hard to assume that he is not in on it or been briefed on it

Because it keeps a whole lot of tards on the Trump Train

Q does lying that Trump himself cannot

Attached: Dz57FoxW0AASuXZ.png (636x681, 196K)

>Q is big on regime change
>literally only mentioned regime change for one country, Iran
Regime change isn't always a bad thing, nor does it always involve military action.

>Q does lying that Trump himself cannot
Give examples, faggot.

>Regime change isn't always a bad thing, nor does it always involve military action.
what has Iran done besides piss off the kikes? nothing. also advocating for the overthrow of a democratically-elected government requires military action you braindead kikelover

Attached: 1551048381384.jpg (590x639, 149K)

locking up hillary on halloween of 2017?

Attached: qniggers_4.png (1084x562, 672K)

>Regime change isn't always a bad thing, nor does it always involve military action.
Name one reason why we should invade Iran? They've never been on American soil or attacked any of our troops. The only reason Israel wants them gone is because they prevent them from moving any further in the Middle East.

Attached: 1524248277883.png (377x394, 100K)

Trump cannot come right out and say that despite appearances of me doing jack fucking shit, you should just relax because secretly were really doing it, just wait and see, and keep trusting the imaginary plan. To any normal person it would be too ridiculous to believe, and obvious bullshit.

Yeah. Even he is using it to corral tards, and he knows that its garbage. Not a good sign.

for all he knows, kushner probably told him that it's a special rewards fan club and trump bought it.

>why doesn't Trump just come out and call it nonsense?
because he's waiting for the msm to ask him
>mfw not even a fake Q post
get a load of this faggot

That wasn't Q. Fuck off with your disinfo. Pic related is the original Q posts.
Where did I say we should invade Iran? Where did Q say that? Did you even read my fucking post?
>Regime change does not always involve military action.
Or are you just another bot babbling for your ShariaBlew masters?

Attached: 1509648813537.png (1212x1968, 268K)

Its not Kushner. Its just some asshole/s who follow alternative right wing media, and they make lots of money selling apps and merch to dipshits, which is why they keep it going.

>because he's waiting for the msm to ask him
Bingo.
>Q has been going for 18 months now
>MSM still has not asked White House about it ONCE
>Just a LARP, goyz

Attached: prosecution.jpg (662x991, 289K)

Oh great, it's another one of the cultists. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you. You'll probably discredit any point I have as "shilling"

Attached: 4c987c1e6600f2cdaf6ca82a1101157ffe8cf1e48460baa45bd3dc926e751be7.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>MERCH MERCH MERCH

Attached: paytriotsbtfo.jpg (331x563, 61K)

>OMG this guy is pointing out I'm lying he's a cultist
>OMG don't call me a shill you incels

Attached: 1544031369798.jpg (1608x561, 193K)

The only person I think Q could be if it wasn't a larp is Flynn's son. He obviously knows a little bit but not enough to be accurate most of the time.

Q said we would have a race war. trump denounced white supremacist and then sucked israels dick

its kind of like asking why hasnt trump assassinated Q yet if he isnt cool with him. why bother. Q isnt even a thing any more you retard. hasnt been for a full year and a half

that post is literally Q's ID from his first thread here you fucking retard. it even shows up on qmap. why don't you count it

>Q said we would have a race war.
Are shills even trying anymore?

She’s not you muj, she’s fucking Jamal and Tyrone.

>Q said we would have a race war.
I like Q for the same reason I like Trump: because of how many people spend so much time lying through their fucking teeth about what they do and say.

Attached: fakenews.png (429x177, 9K)

reminder that Q himself and his cult members are the ones behind the schzioposting today calling the new zealand shooting a false flag. you know you are doing something right when an NSA agent has to shut it down.

Attached: Screenshot (106).png (664x449, 46K)

>that post is literally Q's ID from his first thread here
then you should have no problem posting a link to the archive
>mfw user thinks Q's first thread was on October 28th 2017
o i am laffin

This. Notice how it doesn't require then to DO ANYTHING? Just trust the plan, go- I mean guys! Don't worry that the wall hasn't been built, nothing has been done to stop H1Bs from stealing jobs, or that we're dancing to Israel's tune. JUST TRUST THE PLAN.

>I like Q for the same reason I like Trump: because of how many people spend so much time lying through their fucking teeth about what they do and say.
this and top jej

I posted Q's first fucking ID, shithead. You're posting some asshole from days before, who never identified themselves as Q, and so you're entirely assuming they're the same person because that fits your shitheaded narrative. Bite curb and die, kikefag. More extensive outlay of Q's first posts to demonstrate what a fucking dolt you are.

Attached: 1509679993862.png (2420x5169, 1.15M)

>Why doesn't Trump acknowledge the legit Far-Right Nationalist forum full of boomers and zoomers that actively support him.

>not being a true Q follower™
then why does qmap have it as his very first post?

Attached: Screenshot (107).png (3829x1895, 789K)

>Notice how it doesn't require then to DO ANYTHING?
It's not keeping anyone from doing anything, and you stupid fucking niggers never say what it is you think they should be doing. Why? Because your answer is to get violent, which reveals that you're nothing but glowniggers. You're all going to be hung, shot, or fucking beheaded. No comfy heart attacks for you subhuman mongrels.

Attached: 1528273839665.jpg (835x1024, 188K)

Q literally said satanic Zionists control the country.

>d00d this site says something
>proves that posts made before "Q Clearance Patriot" was ever typed must be the same guy
great argument, lol

Attached: 1540023598693.jpg (950x962, 80K)

When?

Attached: allinfolks.jpg (425x466, 84K)

This

Search qmap for MOS and "satanic POS". Two separate posts far apart in time.

because most people have never heard of it

>It's not keeping anyone from doing anything,
>never say what it is you think they should be doing. Why?Because your answer is to get violent, which reveals that you're nothing but glowniggers
which is it retard?

>official Q tracking site isn't real
ok retard, you do know going against the word of a cult leader leads to being exiled?

Easy.

>come out and say Q is real
Bad
>come out and say it's fake and gay
He loses the support of Qtards.

Before the 2018 midterms, people were asking the same question. Answer: publicly saying yes or no would likely have a negative impact on voter turnout.

Now? Most Qtards actually think Trump *HAS* verified Q, and in his own ways has said Q is real. So now if trump says it isn't, they will feel like they were lied to by trump.

Getting involved with fake and gay larps is just terrible all-around for a president or even candidate

Both, you fucking faggot. I'm pointing out the fact that Q is ostensibly not keeping anyone from anything, AND you can't even fucking explain what it is you think they should be doing. Sorry you're too stupid to be able to comprehend such notions.

Attached: thanksobama.jpg (431x414, 102K)

I was wrong about the satanic part.
He was referring to Obama and past presidents.

Attached: who_controls_the_media.jpg (1189x1144, 504K)

>official Q tracking site
>as if Q endorsed some site

Attached: 1540028289767.gif (200x147, 1.17M)

Brainwashed liberal nazi

Nazis were losers and liberal

Liberals are losers and nazis

You have been brainwashed to love muslim cock.

Everything you brainwashed liberal nazis do say and support is in support of the muslim cock you love so much.

The liberals failed worse then the failed nazis

You have no future, you lost

You people are stupid

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: endorsed.png (740x500, 62K)

>qmap.pub
>site description "Qmap is a tool for Patriots worldwide to research Qanon drops. WWG1WGA!"

Attached: file.png (499x481, 309K)

Fair point. Same goes for 8ch/qres

DUH

you have to be under 35 to post here

>doesn't say "official" anywhere
>acts like I'm the dipshit

Attached: 1540614226331.gif (250x185, 2.22M)

BC IS A USEFUL MEME FOR HIM DUUUUHHHH

(you)

Why would Trump destroy something his son-in-law runs out of Project Alamo? Why would Trump allow his conspiratorial supporters to reach their own conclusions? For those reasons Trump promotes Q disinfo.

Attached: Project Alamo Brad Parscale.jpg (915x1281, 258K)

That's voat, not qmap. Holy shit, you're just grasping now.

>arrest of Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman is doing jack shit
Try harder.

Fuck off, boomer scum

Attached: (You).png (1751x1300, 1.52M)

>typo
'STRIKE'
On the move.
Q

Attached: Q-Twitter-Nunes.png (4114x2402, 930K)

Glowniggers arrest you before youbcan be violent.

If we don't control the state (which we won't), we'll need to be violent eventually anyway to prevent mandatory white euthanasia and abortions.
Even if we DID control the state, we'd need to WACO/Christchurch all the muslims and kikes anyway because they'd never leave peacefully.

Violence is inevitable, better it becomes the norm when we're 60% white instead of only 10-15%

Attached: classic_game.jpg (960x638, 118K)

Why hasn't any journalist asked him directly? The media is super quick to write articles about how dangerous and loony Q believers are, and the press is super quick to nail him with any 'gotcha' question over any petty bullshit. So why hasn't any one in the press pool asked "Mr. President, what do you think about the number of your supporters who buy into the Q conspiracy theory?" Not even once?

He's invited Q believers to the white house, for seemingly no other distinction than that they're Q believers.

WH press corps gag order, they don't want the answer.

Attached: Q-shooter.jpg (750x819, 92K)

There has to be a gag order or something.
Asking Trump and forcing him to disavow would be the fastest way to end the movement.

Yup, they have been told not to ask by people who know what the answer is

Attached: Q-Deltas.jpg (1609x2048, 385K)

good thing the boomer needed to tell me what a strike was considering i have never bowled ever in my life before. also great arrows that make zero sense

Attached: 1533102367688.jpg (750x452, 189K)

It makes perfect sense, noone is convinced by this effort, I think you know that by now thou, gotta keep going until the end I suppose

>has to cover up what Q actually posted because he doesn't want people knowing what Q actually posts

Attached: 0382_s7tr.gif (320x180, 3.65M)

>Asking Trump and forcing him to disavow would be the fastest way to end the movement.
>implying Q would simply tell his following to not listen to trump and that he is 4D chessing while saying declaring it like a sign of the apocalypse

Trump is Q user you idiots. Q user is literally a white house run propaganda operation by the criminal president of the US. Fucking idiots.

hahaha this is so weak

See, this is why completely discounting Q as a LARP makes you look so stupid. You're dreaming up situations that are, at this point, literally impossible.

this seems to be the most reasonable/logical response. thanks user

Both left and right have an interest in at least tacitly supporting the Q meme. The right generally benefits when people are stupid and stupid people are loud. The left benefits from the right shitting its pants and looking like the fucking imbeciles they truly are.

Quite a select few normies at the very least KNOW of Q

i'm right faggots, i've seen your posts on infinitychan. no one ever dares to question Q and is constantly showered in praise. Q has become too powerful for you guys mentally that you would never be able to break away from him if disproven.

Trump is Q.

Attached: 1526178341552.jpg (426x266, 93K)

Iran used to be good user
youtube.com/watch?v=dF47rrHd7wo

but this is the reason why I feel like there's something to this Q shit. all of the (((people))) we hate here, the Krassensteinbergs, Rick Wilson, all of the MSM, etc... HATE qanon and are always jumping to call it stupid and ridiculous.

it's a weird red flag that grabs my attention

>i'm right faggots
lel
>i've seen your posts on infinitychan
lol i don't even go there, faggot. can't stand what a resource hog it is.
>no one ever dares to question Q
And here you are, doing exactly that. Make up your mind, nigger.

>used to be good
America and Sweden looked the same then as well, freedom only leads to degeneracy. Look at how each country turned out. Liberalism taking a foothold in Iran would've made it become either a Jewish stronghold like America and Western Europe or a Street Shitting paradise like India.

Attached: 1523217348141.jpg (750x548, 327K)

>m-muh woman in revealing clothing
fuck off kike, iran was a CIA client state with a Gestapo-tier police state and had no democracy under the (((Shah))). also homosexuality and bestiality was legal while prosecution for being conservative was high. what's wrong with iran today being a highly nationalistic and highly religous country today? have you seen the state of western (((culture)))? you're just a shabbos goy who wants to overthrow a country simply for refusing the jewish world order.

Attached: 1549820481558.png (1004x1112, 449K)

don't forget all the refugees and immigrants that would migrate to europe it would cause, i wonder why (((q))) wants this to happen?

Attached: 1537411269520.gif (800x800, 247K)

Q is a fucking LARP just admit youve been all played for fools and save your energy for something more productive

Little Mike trying to get it shutdown:
archive.fo/iaysG

and here come the retard-tier memes right on schedule

>hey folks on Jow Forums
>stop paying attention to what this random asshole on the internet is saying
>just pay attention to what I'm saying

Attached: 1552481107066.gif (415x212, 2.85M)

Kushner is Q. I thought this was common knowledge? I fucking swear, Purple user should be required reading for newfags.

>Thinking that boomers would ever listen to anyone that disproves of their psyops
it's a literal online cult

Attached: 1549575565771.jpg (1393x1480, 565K)

It's 2019. Why do people still believe in Q? It was the most epic LARP of all time. Move on.

>boomers
You pathetic niggers haven't changed your schtick since CBTS. Fucking cringe.

Attached: 1517463436752.jpg (680x962, 145K)

someone is mad

Attached: 1551930923955.jpg (1339x540, 162K)

>pushing month old ignored copypasta that nobody believed
holy shit the cope my fucking sides jej

Attached: 1513873040508.gif (322x178, 2.56M)