I DINDU NUFFIN

Family fled their from Afghanistan during the Soviet Invasion. My mom's side doesn't really practice Islam much but my dad's does. Still great people, no crime record, polite, etc.

I don't believe in Allah and I don't think my brother does. Most Muslims I know don't know much about Islam and what they learn is just "Oh, Muhammad dindu nuffin wrong, be nice to parents, etc." and they're all just blue-pilled Liberals.

So why you gotta hate me like I kill people, I don't mane. I go to Mosque to keep my dad happy because I'm not some edgy faggot but I could have got brap brapped if I lived in NZ too.

Why you gotta do this, Jow Forums?

If you want to shill white preservation/Muslims are evil or whatever, you'd have a much easier time not being degenerate shitposters or being likable normie fags in the real world and then become politicians or some shit and post statistics, facts are on your side, right?

Attached: Wojack.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I don't care
Preserve your culture
Preserve your genes
Don't chimp out

>Family fled their from Afghanistan during the Soviet Invasion
Great, I spent 6 years on and off helping to 'rebuild' your shithole of a country. The least you could do is leave us the fuck alone and go back and rebuild your own homeland. You will never be welcome in my neck of the woods haji.

Attached: sleeping_pup_do_not_touch.jpg (3264x2448, 2.5M)

"and they're all just blue-pilled Liberals"...you act like this isn't a problem.

The LPC are a travesty of a political party, new Canadians support the Libs overwhelmingly. Some may act like voting Liberal doesn't have a negative effect on Canada, but the Liberals have been pivotal in the destruction of Canada, its economy and the traditional Canadian way of life. In b4 "but dude, weed, lmao".

Attached: IMG_8623.jpg (244x207, 10K)

Why do you want to destroy us?

Yeah, I think this is probably what should be happening but I can't even speak any Afghan language, just English.

I said blue-pilled, so it does imply at least some problem. The reason I brought it up is because a liberal is better than a Muslim radical.

I don't.

Open a YouTube channel and propagate Liberal and cool lifestyle to your countrymen..

Yeah, yeah, the other 99.9% of you muzzies aren't like you though.

Teehee #notallmuslims

Your people and my people have been at war in some form or another for hundreds of years.

It's not changing anytime soon and I'm fine with that.

Attached: pe08ii3nmwtz.jpg (551x654, 323K)

>can't even speak any Afghan language, just English
Well I gotta say Dari and Pashto sound like absolute gibberish, if you're a native english speaker I wouldn't even try. Even our local 'translators' over there seemed like they were winging it half the time. Just try and stay in the GTA or other large center then, and try not to explode.

Because you're a bored and depressed LARPer. I know other crusade fags too. Just have no purpose, it's kind of like those dudes who wished there was a zombie apocalypse or someone who wants to be Guts from Berserk. But this is real life, man. I just wanna shitpost too. I don't care about your LARP.

>Most Muslims I know don't know much about >Islam and what they learn is just "Oh, Muhammad dindu nuffin wrong, be nice to parents, etc."
sound just like most ortodox christians here

Because you don't belong here. It's really that simple.

You could argue that I don't either, but I have no where else to go. If I could return to an ethnically homogeneous Europe, I would do so in a heart beat.

Attached: sof_aacute__by_ekhi_guinea-d756999.jpg (1024x754, 115K)

Yeah, it's really difficult for me to learn those languages.

I won't explode because I don't believe in Islam, it's just that seeing braindead Muslims slowly push others to the edge so I'm worried.

I think it was when the Christians in Spain reclaimed the land, they let converts stay but after a while they're like nah, we gotta kill you too. I don't want that to happen to me because I feel no attachment to my mother land since I was raised here.

There are still a few countries that are ethnically 90% white in Europe... Scotland I think being one.

Yes, but none of them are mine. Regardless, even fewer would allow me to return.

You have a 99% Afghani country to fuck off to. Go at it.

>The reason I brought it up is because a liberal is better than a Muslim radical.
The liberal brings the muslim radicals over here and shields him at every possible turn. They're two sides of the same shitty coin.

Admittedly, I will applaud you for taking the step to become more secular.

I have a friend who is Egyptian and she is an apostate and hates going back to Egypt. She likes her tattoos and drinking and having casual sex. I have an apostate Iranian friend who considers Islam to be the worst curse brought upon Persia. While I believe that everyone should have a right to their own opinions, I do not value every opinion equally. I don't wish harm on you or your family, I would just like to see more of your ilk arrive to similar secularism as secular people are far less likely to commit sectarian violence. If you perhaps were more open about your irreligious inclinations it might prompt others with similar doubts to arrive at similar conclusions. I consider doubt to be a virtue.

Truthfully, if the Liberals do succeed in implementing their vision for Canada, it will mean the destruction of many of the things that make this country so livable. their globohomo agenda and iniatives like the carbon tax are meant to hinder the economic viability of this country while not doing anything to address the precarious situation that the ecosystem is in.

Attached: IMG_8750.jpg (718x885, 60K)

You Afghans are one of the shittiest immigrants that come here to Canada. You are almost always losers, and you bring your shitty traditions with you. The only reason you get jobs here is because our government is a bunch of weak ass liberal bitches that likes supporting mudslimes like you.

Yeah, agreed. The climate initiative that the Liberals plan is just destructive virtue-signaling. Iranis tend to be like that, I've noticed. They're hedonists who don't like to be oppressed. I prefer secularism but I don't see much virtue in hedonism, myself. But it's up to the person so long as they're contributing, I guess.

Any anecdotes you wanna share? My parents got jobs because they grinded and worked 24/7 and my brother and I are in Uni. What kind of shitty traditions?

>Afghans are one of the shittiest immigrants that come here to Canada
They are, but the Somalians and Haitians make them look and smell like fucking model citizens. They all need to go back.
>pic related, the last time the GTA police could publish crime and race stats.

Attached: Toronto_tourist_guide.jpg (781x1255, 347K)

Lmao try being a black conservative in the states, everyone just assumes you're a retarded low IQ monkey nigger who listens to gorilla music all day and wants white girls. Funny thing is, I don't like white girls, I listen to a variety of music, I mainly like synthwave and 80s music. Never was a pro-black guy, always identified as American, as most foreigners would call me, not black american, or African-American JUST American. I'm so sick of this identity politics. But I don't blame people, the actions of our cultures will have consequences for the rest of us, that's why I promote individualism as much as I can, ironically individualism will actually be true diversity. Sadly, it will never work out in real life, just like communism.

Dont worry pal. Look at the percentage of African Americans that are going to University and College compared to 10 years ago.

>I will applaud you for taking the step to become more secular.
Imagine being so jewed you applaud secularism, aka the source of every problem in the west

>Don't like White girls
>Is conservative
Pretty based, desu.

The problem with communism is though, people think governments can micro-manage every and any industry. Individualism's problem is probably just annoying media/social media.

>What kind of shitty traditions?
user was probably referring to Mudslime tradition. Shit religions tend dominate the field when it comes to crazy traditions, honour killing, jihad, fatwas etc.

Attached: pepe_clears_the_temple.jpg (703x900, 225K)

Oh, yeah. the issue that Afghans bring the most I think is domestic violence I think. But that's an issue that stays in the household.

>Family fled their from Afghanistan during the Soviet Invasion.

Attached: smug afghan pepe.png (500x768, 64K)

Abrahamic religions are a source of much of this world's problems.

Let's either go back to venerating the ancient Gods or better yet worship ourselves and the divinity that is naturally abundant in every soul that has freed itself from the yoke of Abrahamic lore.

If your people didn't make your religion about conquering everyone else people might not want to kick your ass all the time.

At least you don't wear a hijab, think about what all the muslim women have to go through. Fucking sick how they're targeted the most yet they commit none of the shooting.

>I go to Mosque
fuck off terrorist, ever wonder where all these billions of dollars came from to build these mosque all over canada? they are funded by terrorist have you forgotten mosques are used to recruit people?

Lmao
>I don't believe in Allah
Those white nationalists hate you even if you aren't muslim, they hate all brown/black people, unless you're of european stock you're going to die in their hands.

Keep getting angry dumbass, I vote for the side that sees me as a human being
>Liberal is better than a muslim radical
Not to the dumbasses on this board who seem to think liberals are bent in destroying the west by importing immigrants such as yourself

>Individualism's problem is probably just annoying media/social media.

My money is on religion as well but the media is a big factor to what threatens individualism, this past weekend was proof of that. If it wasn't for great minds such as Stefan Molyneux, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

It doesn't matter how people in Canada vote, 35% of the ballots can form a majority govt, our senate is appointed and the political ridings have been gerrymandered to give an undue amount of political power to the province of Quebec.

Attached: IMG_8726.png (1090x545, 38K)

These copy pasta 'I'm scared brownie in white country :(' threads are fucking shit and should be reported for spamming. If you want to live in white countries you must be white and completely assimilated (not integratded, not carrying any remnants of inferior cultures of your ancestors such as Islam), everything else including your feelings or opinions on the matter or lives of Muslims, absolutely don't matter. Don't like how white men behave? Then fuck off from white countries. Sage

Mostly built by donations from Muslims in the area. I remember when our local mosque was being built and they constantly had to ask for money to do so.

And the people in the Mosque are friendly and don't talk about Jihad or nuffin. They say they like Canada because it's peaceful and they respect religious freedom.

Yeah, probably. They look at models of White people and romanticize themselves but forget what they look like, lol.

Because they require you to look at reality and not echo chamber?