Is CBD a meme?

ive smoked weed for decades and i got to say. CBD doesnt do shit. what the fuck is the point of it? id rather smoke a joint.

Attached: E21D68BB-9621-4248-B48D-461E315268D3.jpg (250x241, 7K)

My wife was researching it, and went to Nova Cannabis to buy some. The guy was out of the THC/CBD one, so sold her one with no THC and lots of CBD. It was like smoking oregano. I don't know what it is for? People who green out, maybe?

You need a tiny bit of THC to activate it. I'm sure you could google it.

CBD is just another cannibinoid and is better for relaxing and treating anxiety. It won't really make you high by itself and is best used in conjunction with THC.
You ever smoke a strain that makes you anxious and paranoid AF? If you mixed it with a CBD you could probably make the whole experience better.

>You need a tiny bit of THC to activate it.

YOu are kidding. They don't advertise it like that. And why have a zero thc strain then, lol. Thanks for the heads up.

You aren't supposed to get high from it.

You're a marijuana burn out. I used weed to quit drinking. I stopped smoking/eating THC. CBD only now. Edibles only, no smoking. CBD doesnt work for you for the same reason a single beer isnt enough for a person who normally takes shots of hard liquor. Cleanse yourself of THC for a few weeks to a month. Knock back 100-200mg CBD. Be happier. You're welcome.

/thread

Maybe you should get some better CBD products?

Nope. Wrong. Only a pot head would believe something so incredibly stupid.

>smoke 10 bowls a day of strong weed
>hurr I tried cbd oil and didnt feel anything

Pot head
O
T

H
E
A
D

DUDE
JUST SMOKE SOME WEED
LMAO

>burnout

this word comes from the fact that THC disappears from your mind relatively quickly while CBD stays for days

so obviously OPs "problem" is that he wants THC and to not just be burnt out like you are all the time from CBD lol

I smoked/dabbed/edible for years. I've grown out of being a pot head. There is more to life than being stoned 24/7. Not hating on THC, I'm hating on 24/7/365 pot heads.

This.

>all the time

Gtfoh. There is no comparison to thc intoxication and cbd "intoxication." Pot heads defend thc harder than anything else in their life.

>I smoked/dabbed/edible for years
Fucking degenerate pothead LOL

Get over yourself you are on the same level as OP fag

No, I use it for headaches and the kind with a little thc works better vs the kind with zero thc.

Nope. I would quit for months at a time to cleanse and re center my mind and body. A normal person can do this kind of thing, a pot head AKA addict OTOH, cannot ;-)

>Cope
Dude

Good for you. If you're using it properly as a medication, then you aren't getting stoned 24/7/365. If you are having "headaches" every day, all day, you're allergic to life, or just having a withdrawal symptom from your last thc dose. We can do this until the end of time because pot heads will defend thc/weed no matter what for any reason. If you cant go without marijuana/thc/cbd in your life, you're an addict. I still go for months at a time without any mind or body effecting chemicals just to prove to myself and others that it's a choice and not an addiction. If you're incapable of doing the same thing, there is something wrong with you.

CBD is a Jew meme made to sell you hemp

This. It does nothing except as a placebo

It's for gaylords who Can't handle being stoned.