Whites/Europeans killed by Muslim terrorists since 1979

>whites/Europeans killed by Muslim terrorists since 1979
>4500 (2/3 in 9/11)
>Muslims killed by whites/Europeans since 1979
>over 10 million

Thoughts?

Attached: 2-australopithecus-.jpg (494x873, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>over 10 million
not enough

cite some sources you fucking leaf

Wow look at that flag and that post are you surprised ?

Dont bother OP all these racist faggots dont give a fuck about facts. They just want to feel superior because they they cant get fucked and they are lonely, ugly, little dick dykes.

fpbp

religionofpeace, wikipedia, general internet scrubbing etc...

It's a good start

well Muslims are out for blood because of your flag and the cunts that participated in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's all very logical.

The vast majority of the "10 million" is wars that muslims started and participated on both sides, and we helped out the slightly better side most of the time.

I'd be angsty too if my whole inbred family watched as I was molested.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

so the jihads dating back to 100 AD are america's fault?

[Citation needed]

>Thoughts?

The data
White Europeans are 2,222 times more lethal than shitskin muslims.

The conclusion
Don't poke the lion

Welcome to Jow Forums. Remember, you are here forever, brother.

>100 AD
Islam came around 632 AD you brainlet. Anyways any arguments involving pre-modern times is retarded since you can argue out any point to invalidate another side. I said after 1979 for a reason since that is when the Islamic revolution in Iran happened. Dumb ameritard.

whats more 9/11 was likely committed by the American government so the real number is around 1500 and i actually added in a few hundred deaths too just because it rounded to a nice 4500.

1,000 is what I meant you absolute brainlet, they started the jihads on whites and whites fought back.

Muhammad was betrayed by Jews and Christians in medina. Christians unironically drew first blood.

thereligionofpeace.com shows almost 900 killed in February 2019 alone

>thoughts?
Yeah, that if Allah existed he would of gifted his children with more brain and power to defend themselves and kill off other races.

Obviously worshipping a pagan fertility demon has made them impotent.

Mohammad was already a warlord pedophile by then.

Attached: 1544372278198.gif (300x186, 446K)

Bad post.
Good post.

>this book written by a guy told me he did nothing wrong

sure.... and all those verses about killing the non-believers means nothing

I feel bad about the ones killed in their own nations. Every culture has a right to a homeland, but not to the homeland of others

>leaf lies since 2006
>6 gorillion

Subscribe to pewdiepie.

Arabs deserve to be mercilessly culled until the end of time for the tiniest of their agressions against Europa.

wtf im a neocon now, but unironically

Very good post.

Civilians killed =/= Armed soldiers starting fights they can't win.
nationalisti.ro/christchurch-new-zealand-mosque-recruited-al-qaeda-jihadists-killed-in-drone-strikes/

Look leaf, 23% of Muslim men ages 18-30 say that attacks on civilian targets is sometimes, or rarely justified to defend Islam.

Attached: 1552966221359.png (796x662, 280K)

You faggots were there too, leaf.

not whites/Europeans.Can you read brainlet?

Only in Afghanistan.

Haha nobody ever disputed the fact that you are helpless, shitskin
The truth is you are the same as cockroaches and should be fully exterminated
The kikes might like slave races that have no problem getting shipped all over the world like human garbage, because they get to hang credits on worthless bodies and then talk about "economic growth" but that's just not sustainable is it? :)
You gotta die :)

I dont get your train of logic, this part of the book is wrong but everything else is right? Jews and Christians betrayed Muhammad to the pagans when he was holed up in medina. But this is irrelevant since you're derailing.

>shitskin
No i guarantee you im not. I just started researching how much whites/europeans were killed by muslims and vice-versa. After 1979 of course.

Muslims actually are #1 Jews enemy. So 4chans butthole is jumping on a zionists dick right now.

>Source: MY GAPPING ASSHOLE AFTER MY DOG FUCKED ME BUT DON'T TELL TRUDEAU SINCE ONLY FELLATIONS AREN'T PROHIBITED

"Jews" aka banker cartels, "industry leaders", and "foreign councils" are the only reason pislamist rats like you don't get exterminated en masse and are shipped all over the world kike niggers
Jews that muzzrats like you hate, are orthodox jews in funny hats
Nice try, Ahmet but you get the bullet anyways

They would kill every last one of us if they weren't inbred monkies that fought by using children with pipe bombs shoved up their asses

Attached: ptg.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Brainwashed imbecile. You just don't know the difference between a zionist and a random jew same as you do not know a difference between a muslim and a brainwashed radical islamist-terrorist trained in Afghanistan camp operated by CIA.

What our governments do against our will is not our fault. Also, the governments who do these things against our will are Jews.

Silence muzzrat
You should be wiped out just for being a cult that's threatened Europeans for 2000 years
The fact that you're one of the jew's slave races who do whatever they want with you doesn't help in this case
Churkas first, Jews later

>Thoughts?
yeah, that's bullshit

>implying i'm not fine with getting rid of christcucks as well.

We know, Jew.

Hohlyadskiy imbecile.

>thoughts
The white man truely is superior in all fields.

>trucks of peace are car accidents
>bombings are gas leaks
>grenades are illegal fireworks
>shootings are workplace violence
>stabbings are random violence
>stoning is a marriage custom
>acid to the face is the norm
my only condolence is that mudshits love killing liberals

>calls others jews for not liking jewish controlled religions.

Attached: 1537591711451.jpg (579x404, 26K)

oh u wuz vikangz nvm lol

Im going to assume that you tried calling me a hohole, which is funny because last time I checked those love siding with churkas like you
Dont worry my epic russian bants comes from having a Russian gf and oh boy did we bond a lot when she found out we call "people" like you "chush" and in Russia you are called "churka"!
Anyways muzzie, you're gon' die))))

I am not of norse heritage you faggot

Put that number back to 1000 A.D.

>Thoughts?

Don't fuck with white people.

Attached: laughs in wp.jpg (577x552, 43K)

What a faggot. KYS