What are Jow Forumss thoughts on military spending?

What are Jow Forumss thoughts on military spending?

Attached: 9F8974E8-F7FB-4822-ABD6-BD0EC8DB5270.jpg (962x583, 337K)

Not enough

Attached: 1546857776864.jpg (300x196, 8K)

Germany should think about starting.

US military spending is an absolute joke, given that our military cant even protect our own border. fuck them, slash that shit until those pussies can actually serve a useful purpose

That is a tough question. The last ten years we've spent over $6 trillion dollars in the sand. Now we are rearming, spending trillions more. What I question is the same "geniuses" who gave us the middle east are now in charge of rearming America. Do I trust their judgement? They have proven to be less than competent.

However, everything I've read that they are building seems good.

It's a scam to rob USA blind and a (((keynesian))) stimulus package at the same time.

We need more Tomahawks

Attached: 1200px-Tomahawk_Block_IV_cruise_missile_-crop.jpg (1200x773, 120K)

Retarded. The money does not go to veterans, it goes to buy bulk-delivered pencils that cost 50 bucks each

We need to stop wasting money on aircraft carriers.

We need better ballistic missiles and nukes.

Way too high and corrupt as fuck.

Perhaps the future will be very unstable? Societies ungovernable, bankrupt nations, and weapons which give very little or no time to react. What could go wrong?

curb the fuck out of military

take half of cut funding and spend it on space force - other half in low interest US treasury bonds

Spending is fine.
What should change is this wishywashy bullshit.
Why stretch a war over decades leaving MILLIONS of deaths FOR NO REASON when you can just destroy the enemy and be done with it.

>lucrative military contracts=middle class welfare that's a good!

I just wish we could sell all our old shit to Iran, Israel, and Saudi Arabia and watch them destroy each other. I don't understand why we have to go over there and give our shit away for free at the cost of American lives.

Pull out ground troops from Europe, the Middle East, the Pacific, and wherever else they are. Cut the budget by at least $100 billion, it's completely wasted and anybody in the military knows how much money is pissed away.

I feel 5% is an acceptable cuttoff for military spending. Any higher, and it seems wasteful

someones gotta win

And im willing to pay to be the one

You are confused becuase your weak and dont undertand how easy your life has been.

There are bad people in the world that want to take everything from you.

Fight back

Attached: ZERODELTA!.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>There are bad people in the world that want to take everything from you.

The American people elected one of them in 2008 and 2012

We're not arming for the third world, we're arming for near peer competition. Anyone who plays this game becomes the loser. We all lose.

Too much of its on "muh greatest ally! " And all wars we fight are for pointless resources nowadays rather than our ideals as a country, but even then it would basically be "submit to Jews and pay outrageous taxes".

my brothers in there.... whatever it cost to keep him alive and at an advantage to shitheads is fine by me

To high, needs cut but can't cut until the scope of the military is reduced. Neither political party is intrested in reducing the scope of the military. Need to pull out of Korea, Middle East and Europe. Afterward, reduce spending but bulk the Navy up some to protect our trade lanes.