NOT EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG

You faggots are pathetic. This has got to be the most I have ever seen you all attempt to get others to denounce our own men of action.

I've been here for years. I've seen literally… LITERALLY every single thing that has ever happened declared by these retards to be a false flag.

Bowers kills a few kikes? FALSE FLAG!

A muslim blows himself up? FALSE FLAG!

Niggers riot? FALSE FLAG!

Someone shoots up a power station? FALSE FLAG!

According to these conservative cowards, every single thing that has ever happend is a false flag. Every. Single. Thing.

And I know I'm just preaching to the choir because most people have seen these retards in action as long as I have.

Imagine if every time the IRA conducted an attack against the British, instead of rejoicing, the Irish all denounced the attack and claimed that it was a false flag.

Imagine if every time the Bolsheviks robbed a bank or assassinated someone, the morons all said "NO NO NO!!!! Communists would never have done that. False flag!!!"

Imagine if every time the Palestinians shot a kike, the all shouted FALSE FLAG! DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Literally every ideology other than ours claims their martyrs. They claim and celebrate their heroes. Their men of action.

Every ideology from communism to Islamism celebrates the deaths of enemies and traitors.

Every ideology except one; White nationalism.

White nationalists are so terrified of actually doing something to stop the genocide being done to us that we don't want to believe it when someone says, "Hey, I'm going to actually do something to defend my race from extinction"

It's pathetic. It's absolutely pathetic. It's weakness and cowardice to the highest degree.

Attached: e56d5ea4150bc55e658a43c84c74acfb3f245ca624993b34af9e058b20b18850.png (629x430, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metal-archives.com/albums/88/Failed_Brainwasher/616816
youtube.com/watch?v=RRVQwbAR5gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its a planned raid to make the board look like retarded conspiracy theorists. The problem is....

Every single day for the last half a decade threads are made explaining the horrible genocide, the crime that is being done to our people.

And every single day, every hour, every minute anons post about how we're being ethnically cleansed in our own homelands, how Whites are being systematically targetted for genocide by the System itself. By our own government! By our own institutions! By our own politicians!

And then someone actually does something about it.

They strike back against a vile and inhuman monstrosity by whatever means that they can.

And then suddenly, all the anons who loudly proclaimed how the System is evil and how they want to exterminate all muslims and how revolution is the only solution grow pale and start to quiver. They realize that the Tarrant was not just shitposting when he said that he opposes White Genocide. He was serious.

See, most of these pale cowards who are proclaiming that this was all a hoax are not real revolutionaries. They don't actually believe in White Genocide.

They just like to talk tough on the internet in between endless sessions of HOI4 as Germany and Call of Duty.

But some people, and a growing number I will have you know, are not joking when we point out the truth of White Genocide. We actually want to see this evil monstrosity of a government overthrown and all its subhuman hordes exterminated.

And we rejoice when a man kills the vile enemies of our race who are slowly displacing and exterminating our people.

And I am optimistic about our prospects. I think that White nationalists or eco-fascists or whatever wordism we go by now are finally starting to get serious. Each time someone strikes a blo against the Multi-Culturalist System, more and more people openly support the actions. On Jow Forums, 8/pol/,and out in the wider world, more and more people support positive action and sympathize with those few of us brave enough to actually do something greater than complain about our oppression online.

Attached: bdb80bbb47f0f1e78a058bcb5cc0f5a69387ab93ae49aee32de4731bafd8fccc.png (1024x610, 488K)

No JQ =/= not Jow Forums

If someone claims a false flag, there should be a compelling argument for why it's a false flag...

Ignore flat Earthers and unsubstantiated false flag claims...

This post is literally a false flag. Fuck you

>hand rubbing intensifies

Attached: c35ad371b4907390f4f563a8a4304f4e9c02560c4fdadfc72566d40599279c7b.jpg (310x272, 19K)

>no JQ is not not Pol
Therefore it is Jow Forums
Based, I agree with you

yeah everything is not a false flag

But this was a:

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD!

reminder that this .webm caused 1mb file limit restriction:

Attached: squibs.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

t. JIDF Mossad shill

I'm glad someone said it. I've been fighting "false flag!" faggots since 9/11. The idea that only Jews are able to take extreme actions to defend their beliefs is prosemitism at its finest.

>our men of action
>our
stopped reading, kys shill

>to denounce our own men of action
it was't a falseflag but it sounds like you're riding the dick of a terrorist when you say shit like greentexted

just shut the fuck up, terrorism isn't justified here (or if ever)

i get your point, but the biggest thing that doesnt sit right with me is the sheer the cost of all the weapons,optics,ammo,gear, etc he had. he had funding

>>This new
Out of chaos comes truth.

You're viewing the process in action; this is why /we're/ always right.

Attached: odc111rie -- 0477 -- jek111ibd'.png (701x495, 153K)

why was he in NK and pakistan?

no he was no hero. he was a faggot tool and you are either a shill or mentally retarded

The Chan clan needs to stick together! Chan folks are the best! Being stuck doing Chan duty for intelligence agencies is the worst!

Attached: D8541FC9-5CAF-4682-BD32-426F70F614EA.jpg (284x208, 17K)

that is masonic wickedness

>I've been here for years
>our
You might be a bit slow in the head OP.

Attached: 1463812281493.gif (640x360, 439K)

>NOT EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG
t. kike jew mossad
false flag thread

Clam down there guy first of all the only thing to come out of this is nothing but bad things for whites especially for NZ whites the guy is a fucking moron legit made life worse than it was for whites s

Read the manifesto. Why would he travel to North Korea if he was a Jewish patsy?

Absolutely retarded. You need all your chromosomes to post here.

And that is why you are a coward and if people like you and all these faggots yelling false flag in this thread and elsewhere have their way, the White Genocide will come to complete fruition.

Attached: 1552214193408.jpg (450x450, 30K)

>the sheer the cost of all the weapons,optics,ammo,gear, etc
what exactly do you think that would cost? It's not a million fucking bucks for a couple guns and vests

His entire point was that things need to get worse before they'll get better.

>brass casings and even discarded magazines vanishing in mid-air
>vanishing bodies
>vanishing blood

Maybe it would have been more convincing if you didn't hire Bethesda to make the video.

I get the feeling that Jow Forums is being set up to take the fall for some awful thing.

Attached: a5037fb107bdc1878e666cd1ba8679ad--funny-cartoons-funny-memes.jpg (236x335, 22K)

This. "Muh false flag" niggers before the enemy. Hail our heroes.

Attached: Aryan Predator.jpg (2550x3300, 967K)

This kind of shit has to be the most retarded part... Yeah, I am sure you faggots are dissecting a fucking 240p live stream to find all the little things wrong, right? Fuck off with this shit, it's ridiculous

Thats the symbol of an SS division from the Balkans

Attached: 1541694088126.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: 1550744358207.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Attached: 1539905099060.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

he had several guns in the car. an acog alone is over a grand and he had one on a fucking scatter gun. said scatter gun alone is over a grand. unless it was all chinesium mall ninja shit. he certainly didn't put it all on the 'ol mastercard without raising some eyebrows

why would they even film their "false flag" if it's the only thing currently being used to "debunk" it?

take your meds.

Nigga, I have over $6000 in guns and I'm 21. You don't need jewish funding to buy a couple guns.

t. Autistic Retard

>BUT MOMMY! IT DONT LOOK NUTHIN LIKE MY CAWADOODY! THERE AIN'T EVEN NO FOUNTAINS OF BLOOD! I THINK THIS IS FAKE!

>spacing
Mossad needs to go back to plebbit.

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.png (433x475, 213K)

modern windshields are extremely shatter-resistant. and when a shotgun fires its load, at that distance, it would make a relatively small hole

They needed the "evidence".
All the crying and arrests over sharing the video is just another excuse to exercise yet more governmental overreach and establish a precedent to rope fools over computer data.
They were counting on the outrage, not just over the shooting but the sharing of info. What they didn't think would happen would be the resistance to hand over data from ISPs and webhosts.

But that's what (((courts))) are for.

>muh spacing meme

You're next, kike

Attached: R-10310569-1496402478-8781.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Look at aftermath photos of the car. Three bullet holes are clearly visible.

exactly this

Attached: 1552942949256.png (1661x2044, 410K)

Why's he have a symbol of what looks like the 15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian)?

Nice hail hortler symbols in your pic. Jews really do suck at spacial reasoning. That's why they stole the 6 pointed star from European alchemists.

Attached: Christchurch Mossad Iranian News.png (631x960, 447K)

you people are being emotionally manipulated by the media and bots. There is a serious agenda trying to incite civil war within America. In their own words: "Only out of chaos can come order". This entire attack was another attempt to incite violence on a massive scale. They're way behind schedule on their 1 nation agenda.

>shills use the word of a cia glownigger who worked directly for them in the psyops division to "prove" that Brenton was a cia nigger in a mossad psyop

Attached: 1552942984186.png (3825x2598, 976K)

>subhuman hordes exterminated
I just want them out of my country. I don't need them all dead.

Thats an album cover, retard

metal-archives.com/albums/88/Failed_Brainwasher/616816

>he didn't name the Jew
He did more than that, not only did he name the Jew (indirectly, not by name) he had a fucking Nazi Germany Waffen SS Lativan division logo on his gun

Attached: Comb19032019013237.jpg (1080x640, 88K)

Your garage band made a hail hortler symbol.

Attached: Hale Hortler.png (960x1788, 1.48M)

Most conspiracy theorists are American. Half the population believes in some sort of conspiracy. Not a stretch to imagine tons of people saying it's all fake, even with tons of proof they can see themselves.

>terrorism isn't justified
Until they win. Then it was freedom fighting.

Are you fucking retarded? The video is compressed. Things "disappearing" happens all the time to compressed videos.

Read the manifesto.

Attached: 1525652017663.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Yeah ok faggot

Attached: 1445827111480.png (501x445, 192K)

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

This is actually pretty based desu

Motive you fucking retard. MOTIVE. WHO BENEFITS THE MOST FROM WHITES FOCUSING ON MUZZIES AND MUZZIES FOCUSING ON WHITES? KIKES! DIVIDE AND CONQUER. WAKE UP DUMBASS!

Attached: 7777777777.jpg (2048x2048, 1.38M)

get tae fuck back to plebbit.

actually it looks like Wolfsangel, not failed swastika attempts

Fpbp
Leftist are terrified of the reactions to this incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=RRVQwbAR5gs

>OP
>Calling someone else a faggot

Attached: Ok Retard.jpg (360x320, 14K)

Great post. You saw how everyone cucked out on the day of the shooting, posting "it was all satire" posts. What a bunch of cowards.

Thanks for expressing pointlessly what i am wanting to say for a long time but dont want to put pointless effort to do so.

You kikes are too obvious.

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

false flag claims are just part and parcel when lurking Jow Forums

>civil war on ethnic lines will stop at muds and whites

Give me a break.

Islam is not a friend to the west and never was.

>Nobody could have $5000! That’s just way too much money!

That’s stupid easy to get, plus the guy could probably skip on all his bills for the last 2 or 3 months because he was planning to get arrested anyways. It takes forever for collections to kick in.

the real truth is unless you're a glow in the dark nigger no one here really knows who's jewing who

dude's like 12 and think 5k is an astronomic number

are you the pervavor of truth?
are you a fat bitch?

I was here the night it happened... Was actually just lying down to go to sleep and was fucking around on my phone.

The number of fucking threads with Crying Pepes and other such shit with people saying "Oh my god I cant do this anymore I am leaving forever those poor people" was staggering. It was literally back to back in the catalog. Maybe this will weed out some of the faggots here who aren't serious about any of this and have always just been memeing.

Now if all the false flag faggots would fuck off...

Attached: laughs-in-right-wing-death-squad-26861662.png (500x465, 158K)

>What do you have against Muslims?
>They come to our countries and blow us up, shoot us, stab us, and run us over with vehicles. Also they gang-rape our women and children, disfigure us with acid attacks, and poison our dogs.
>...yeah, they do, don't they?
Versus
>What do you have against the Jews?
>They're an international coalition exerting insidious control over our societies through banking, lobbying, academia, and the media, subverting us into accepting dysgenic practics with the end goal of-
>Oh, you're a crazy neo-Nazi conspiracy theorist. I see. Opinion discarded.
Why do you people keep pretending this dynamic is so hard to understand? There was literally no reason to name the Jew in this manifesto, it would accomplish nothing.

Found the shill.

Attached: 1549171796642.png (645x773, 11K)

stop posting this, you have no fucking idea how shooting through a windshield works. All that is made is a small hole. It's fucking safety glass you god damn retards. YOUTUBE IT

you've found me out

Attached: 777643245.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

All the Rabbis on this thread are stinking up the board, go back where you belong and stay there......oh wait youre jews you cant help but meddle in other countries affairs.

Psyops have and infiltrated Jow Forums be warned Goyim

The shooting is the best chemo we've had in years.

Truth

How about you shut the fuck up and learn your place in this world. Zionism is dead and Zionists are the true goyim. You are my fucking cattle bitch. All you zionists got brought to Israel so that we can slaughter you all when we side with the muslims and finally wipe you fuckers out.

This thread is a false flag.
Checkmate.

lol yeah. Joke about Right Wing Death Squads, gassing people, etc ... but then when it really happens, "omg i cant anymoar!111one" "must be mossad" "fa1se flag11!"

Why would I continue to engage with a faggot who doesn't even know a stylized wolfsangel? It's pointless.

Look at the shills defend this bullshit. Obvious false flag.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 24K)

this is just what a mossad agent WOULD say.Nice try, (((((((((((((((((((((((you))))))))))))))))))))))))

the more they shout "its a hoax"
the sooner more events like NZ mosque shooting will happen.

i'm quite sure that we'll have ourselves another shooting in the next month or even before the end of this month. a lot of disenfranchised youths or young adults are getting really frustrated with how they are treated and have no real prospects in life

a lof of white people are going to take radical measures to make themselves count in life.

if each white guy killed 49 niggers.. we would have a world without niggers(including kikes)

even if every other 100th white guy killed 49 niggers.. we would probably get rid of most of niggers in our countries

soon enough.. shooting\killing niggers(especially mudslime ones) would be regular news on tv

>strawmans the argument as a false premise because has no argument without doing so
Kys kikerat. You know exactly what I said and what I meant and you are not slick at all.
Oh, look! Another kikerat trying to obfuscate the point by misrepresenting it! Die rat.

>>Three shotgun blasts
>>Three holes
The fuck out of here with this.

Attached: dgsfdgf.jpg (2048x1412, 624K)

False Flag

> hundreds of people saying "gosh i feel bad"
> next day that stops and now hundreds of people saying it was mossad false fag

This is the fucking fbi or someone who is trying to calm Jow Forums down or make it seem like we are less powerful than we actually are. They dont want any of us getting inspired and they know that none of us could ever be inspired by a Jewish conspiracy. So that is exactly what they turned the nz shooting into.

Hey I've got a deep one for you: What if the shooter was a lone wolf who was pissed off at immigration and Western decline, and decided to film himself shooting up a mosque? Not possible is it? Your NPD is kicking in and you want to feel special being "the only guy" who "knows" that it was Mossad, so that you can feel superior to everyone and call everyone else stupid.

All your arguments are shit. The dude worse blue shoes with skin-colored bottoms. He broke the windows of his car with the shotgun. Your retardation is maximum today.

Saved.

Slugs

Do not go into public unarmed.