Elizabeth Warren to Prosecute Thought

What the fuck does this mean? How can you prosecute someones beliefs?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-18 23-11-16.png (632x413, 61K)

What is the crime in being a white nationalist exactly?

Attached: 3CE39B3A-AE58-4D79-9007-F16942246E3F.jpg (820x1024, 96K)

>as President of the United States

What did she mean by this?

Good question.

Attached: 210F7BE3-C945-40FD-A6AA-6006D7010DB4.jpg (634x669, 58K)

Attached: 19eighty4.jpg (500x771, 298K)

It's raaaycis

Fuck that nigger lover. God damn pochonotas should be hung with the rest of the Redskins for pretending to be one

And where is the crime?

Attached: 22738C0F-0340-4CE0-80EC-0B9AC2CDC64C.jpg (1314x752, 220K)

Trump's Department of Justice/FBI are already doing this. Look up the RAM prosecutions.

Why stop at white nationalists? Im sure you could fit asians, blacks, latinos and American indian nationalists in there somewhere

oh shit, natives taking back their land

Warren is an attorney, she knows full well that this is just a red meat fantasy for her soja followers. She’s desperately trying to stay in the conversation now that everyone except creepy uncle joe swears they’re the most radical progressive on the ticket

It's what presidential candidates always say. It's hypothetical. Why do incels always have to nitpick the smallest shit?

>pledges to persecute her own people

Attached: d3c.jpg (960x895, 52K)

Someone needs to make this cunt disappear on a hog farm.

Attached: 28364783.png (1280x720, 658K)

>presidential candidate
What did you mean by this?

most whites hate themselves and each other

Yes, go full on thoughtcrime and persecute them, that will surely not backfire and cause a civil war

Do these idiots even think before they speak?

There is no future for white men in the USA. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't

Attached: Subscribe To Pewdiepie.png (964x642, 583K)

Based fucking Tarrant. He really is gonna force all of the fence sitting faggot's hands.

>Threat of white nationalism

Attached: 1502857151538.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

>not liking some people is worthy of federal prosecution

You know full well no elected official gives a damn what the constitution says

Warren is whiter than chalk.

Or a deep hole on the rez

she's whiter than 99.9% of the people on here and says this shit? what a race-traitor, her and JEB both are

Gator swamp in Seminole country.

Attached: 1125456.png (900x676, 628K)

As if I needed any more reasons to support a 5th column

>think like me
>or else
the new democrats just like the old democrats

> this is the edgiest thing she can say to get hits on Jow Forums
> literally can’t compete with YangGang

Attached: u89jyth7rf5.jpg (431x469, 91K)

>Do these idiots even think before they speak?
There's that fag talk again.

>her own people
she's clearly 100% cherokee

Those are the kinds of things you claim when you know you can't win anyway. Part of me wishes somebody like that would win so we can stop with the bickering lame ass media and just take this to the logical conclusion already. I'm tired of hearing their stupid fucking thoughts and seeing the mutt faces that litter the left's ranks.

That you're white

Attached: 1550368573412.png (500x678, 275K)

Doesn't she have ss protection? Enjoy your visit.

A
AC
ACCE
ACCEL
ACCELE
ACCELER
ACCELERA
ACCELERAT
ACCELERATI
ACCELERATIO
ACCELERATION
ACCELERATIONI
ACCELERATIONIS
ACCELERATIONISM

As a black nationalist that hates double standards, I really want to support of the right of white folk to be ethnonationalists too but goddamn y'all need to fucking behave.

Attached: 782.png (782x681, 105K)

She needs death in a serious way though, that is an objective fact. Thankfully the reaper already has her number. It's going to be cancer, of a most painful sort.

Attached: 67578838854.png (1000x623, 539K)

So Quentin Tarrantino is getting what he wanted after all

You glow so hard - you're not even edgy.

i cant find the tweet at all, fake

HOLY SHITTING FUCK NO ITS ACTUALLY REAL I FOUND IT

HOLY FUCK

How are white nationalists even a threat to anyone. She's confusing nationalists with supremacists.

You are overestimating the mental ability of Warren 1/2020th.

Attached: 1552822168172.png (794x446, 654K)

Why are you wasting your time responding to a thread about a tweet from pocahontes?

>incels
Lurk more and actually learn who the fuckk actually dwells here before you go parrot reddit & Fake Stream media Propaganda talking points-------you sperm-belching FAGGOT
pic is (YOU)

Attached: Assride.jpg (460x428, 39K)

>y'all need to behave

Say thanks to your hero
Cheer harder. Pathetic creatures.

Why? Why do I glow? What do you do with people like her? You can't negotiate, and putting her in prison allows for a possible release in the future. People like her are dangerous and a disaster for humanity. She's a traitor, the ultimate enemy.

Attached: angry_dose.png (1200x675, 962K)

ignores zionists
ignores black nationalists
ignores la raza

Prosecution for what?

>And you're a white nationalist

holy shit is right

>6.8 likes
>but practically every single reply is shitting on her, even basic bitch liberals

Now that's some bot astroturfing.

Attached: 1464421965074.jpg (500x500, 52K)

White nationalists are terrorists like ISIS.

It's very easy to understand. You don't make threads saying that the banning of ISIS is a bad thing. Terrorists are violent. They pose a national security threat.

White nationalist are terrorists and they will be treated as such. They will be hunted down like ISIS and persecuted.

You don't see the irony in calling for the death of someone because they believe in imprisoning people for their political beliefs. So you're calling for the death of someone for their political beliefs when that individual is only calling for a less severe version of the same?

Regardless, issuing threats to political leaders is retarded and only a retard or a glownigger would do it.

So what's your answer then? If you are a legitimate poster here, give me a simple answer to people who are traitors.

Attached: 455378389.png (900x673, 976K)

US = South Africa 2.0

ISIS was a concrete ideology and tangible group that even had a state and leaders. "White Nationalist" is a meaningless , flexible buzzword that can be used to prosecute ANY political dissenters.

I did not call for her death nor did I threaten here. I simply said she needs to disappear or die in some fashion. Calling for her death would mean I told people to go out and kill her. That would be a crime. And threatening her myself is also a crime.

You just word it right, and you're a-okay!

Cancer, hogs, gators... Natural deaths, you know?

Attached: 6778395.png (1280x720, 820K)

just existing and not agreeing with mainstream establishment politics apparently

obviously off them, but I'm not going to help you update your cointelpro manual by telling you exactly why you glow (or is an absolute newfag/edgy teen)

>I will send you to a FEMA camp
>She doesn't really mean it.

Just looks like people who go to these rallies and fight with the left get prosecuted unjustly because they are slandered as "white supremacists".

What's wrong with being edgy? You're either edgy or you're a fucking pussy. A scared little vagina of a man. There are no half measures about it.

Attached: 7849563.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

Holy shit PewDiePie needs to learn trigger discipline

That's right. Imagine all these plebs with their camo clothing from Target thinking they have free license to attack white people.

She is full on 1984. We were warned 50 years ago. And it was ignored.

Progressives/libshits/demonrats are all cut from the same cloth. If you don't get it by now, than you never will.

>Left stances:
>murder children
>mob governance
>dissolution of U.S.A.'s sovereignty

Their vision is an American version of China where equality is poverty and hivemind is solace. They don't want to persecute you, they want only to eradicate you. Using big tech as a tool/weapon for societal engineering was very well played and stayed under the radar for quite some time. Most people are too stupid, others too emotionally invested in their "online reputation" that social media means more to them than those sitting in the same room. I become ill and angry that here in TWENTY FUCKING NINETEEN dumbass mother fuckers have the fucking audacity to engage me in conversation that begins along the lines of, "did you see on FB where/when/how...?"

Apparently we are supposed to wait until they are rounding up white people and putting us into internment camps. Then we will all magical break out and finally start fighting back.

lol why are you nitpicking over sending white people to internment camps, user? Just mellow out and watch some tiktok vids or something.

>How can you prosecute someones beliefs?
It's called being a decent human being.

Oh great another jewish nationalist condemning white nationalists.

Attached: jew hypocrisy.jpg (480x368, 28K)

Prosecution for what?

Having a different opinion is not a crime
Mexicans have La Raza, which literally means, "The Race".

Niggers have the NAACP, UNCF and support from the splc and others.

Jews have so many organizations that they have a separate organization just for presidents of those organizations.

What do White Nationalists have that's comparable?

Nothing. But this bitch that larps as a Pocahontas thinks WE are the racists.

GOD FUCK THIS JEWSHIT

Insurgency via attacks on vital infrastructure is the best course of action.
Remember, the fight will be between those in urban and suburban areas and those in rural areas. The Achilles Heal of these places is, they don't produce anything. Not their own food, not their own power, not their own gas or fuel, not their own resources. They're service, banking, and retail.

Attached: sabotage.png (1787x921, 145K)

Got to fight this shit, bros. We can’t live in a country where thought crimes are real.

Wtf is this bitches problem? I'm white, but I'm not a white nationalist. I mean, wtf. This is communism plain and simple. I see she's not calling out the racist fucking niggers. Nah, it's always the white boys fault. Seriously, fuck this cunt.

It literally isn't. They're just making shit up. Pledging allegiance to a terrorist organization is different though.

Well, the same could be asked of me.

She's a traitor. She legit believes she'll be safe and secure in her ivory tower along with her family and allies as the remaining proles manufacture shit for their pleasure and wealth.

What she and her bubble denizens haven't figured out is, they are already dead. They have zero practical or technical skill.
They have no idea how badly the deck is stacked against them.

Attached: 1551621234023.png (1103x654, 62K)

>This is communism plain and simple.
Exactly

would a jury of 12 zogs convict? Then you can prosecute.

She's fucking whiter than 99% of the US population. And lied about it to get gibsmedat scholarships. My great grandmother married a half Native American. I am sure that went over well with her full on Scottish immigrant parents. I am fucking sure of it. This fucking cunt is more white than I am. And I am supposed to be embarrassed for being white? I do like the firewater. Can't decide which part of my lineage I get that from.

I think they prob take shifts. So they dont become double-breasted lol. You're here forever

Don't demonize an entire group based on the despicable actions of a few extremists. White nationalism is a movement of peace.

Attached: 1536382447687.jpg (688x1024, 127K)

Going after someone "with full prosecution". I'd call her illiterate but it's on par with Trump level communication.

Try again by comparing to prosecuting /sympathy/ for ISIS, you’d be cool with that?

And look at this shit too. Fucking bitch just fucked herself. She's really a dumb cunt isn't she?

Attached: 1552971382219.jpg (1440x1193, 480K)

Warren also came out against the electoral college as well.

>chuckles whitely

Just so you know, legitimate poster’ is not a classification us legitimate posters would use to describe ourselves.

Just so you know I don't give a fuck and your ilk still has not provided a goddamn answer. That is suspect. You can say I glow, but I have posted answers. You have not and you're avoiding the goddamn question. And, if you truly believed I was a fed and were a genuine user of this site, you'd just flat-out not respond to me. But instead you're keen on the ad hominem without discussing the matter.

Who's more suspicious, David?

Attached: reason enough.jpg (750x556, 518K)

Does she cover islamic terrorists in the next tweet?

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

This is what she means

Attached: branch-davidian-fire-01-gty-jc-180103_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

> you’re either edgy or a pussy
You’re either a genius or a retard. Actually it’s kinda easy to tell which one you are.

Trump's DoJ is doing it right now

I have a feeling the left is going to eventually combine reparations with MBI. 1000 bux for non-whites.

Being white and being a nationalist is not the same as being a militant white supremacist. This stupid wig-wam must not understand what Freedom of Association is. There is literally nothing illegal about a) supporting your white community in a positive way or b) being a nationalist who wants to protect our borders. I would sue the fuck out of this clown if she ever tried something like this for wrongful prosecution and willingly subverting the Constitution.

Attached: good_luck.jpg (532x532, 47K)