NEW ZEALAND BILL OF RIGHTS ACT 1990

NEW ZEALAND BILL OF RIGHTS ACT 1990
.14 - Freedom of Expression
"Everyone has the right to freedom of expression, including the freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and opinions of any kind in any form."

>opinion of ANY kind
>in any form
>ANY form
>seek information
>impart information

>video is a form

Please reshare this and speak out against my government. I do not condone the actions of this shooter in any way, but my government is illegally violating our rights. Please help us, we are your allies, Australia, USA, Canada. Please spread this message and place pressure on our government.

Attached: gbra,6x6,900x900.u2.jpg (900x900, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now you will learn why having a Unicameral government with a defunct head of state is bad.

Have a bump, almost sounds as though you're free people. Don't let them turn you into China.

Attached: 1508692625163.jpg (773x433, 72K)

Thank you.

Attached: physical medium is a symbol of freedom.png (747x529, 200K)

Fuck kikes, fuck niggers, fuck jannies.

Pic related

Attached: 1552940729864.png (1064x1910, 352K)

Sorry bro, we are in worse shape than you.

China would be better than what we have. Read The Great Replacement

You have guns up there. Live your best life user

One of the best things about living in New Zealand is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers, and our legal system now has laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. We also have a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Auckland was recently sentenced to prison for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through New Zealand law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Attached: auckland-pride-gay.jpg (1120x640, 661K)

Please be real

Yeah but then they make a new law that says your a criminal, therefore you are.

Not for long if they get their way. At this moment they are actively trying to ban hand guns, and all semi auto's.
I'm sure this latest shooting will drive them to take away the guns. Every time something happens now in another part of the world it affects us. These are their tactics to disarm the free world.

It's almost like you're an idiot and didn't read the other sections of your own Bill of Rights.
Reasonable limits. This is why we say only Americans have freedom of speech. Maybe the people who uploaded can argue breach of principles of fundamental justice, bit I don't know how your courts deal with it.
Any Kiwi lawyers around?

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-213105__01.jpg (1080x844, 233K)

>Reasonable limits
>within reason
>etc
lol yeah that's their get out clause which renders the whole thing subjective & therefore useless

Cope, the post.

Decent bait, some will reply

Attached: thx fren 2.png (746x512, 99K)

Did your government really ban all semi-auto (i.e. real gunz) in just a weekend?

If so, do you think they give a shit about any prior laws>?

bump

>what is the Film, Videos, and Publication Classifications Act of 1993

Those who make the law will always give themselves enough leeway to break it. Remember this.

nice b8. its impossible to fit that much government cock in your ass and still enjoy it

Why don't YOU speak out about your government? Oh wait, you don't wanna go to jail. lol

>NZ extremely left wing
>peaceful as fuck, people the happiest in the world
>crimes next to zero
>country’s largest mass shooting was done by an Aussie
really makes me think

In Canada the people who had their freedom of expression violated but had their charges upheld were obviously not within the realm of civil discourse.
Keegstra, made his students repeat Holocaust denial talking points for marks. Direct incitement and the context was not appropriate.
There was a dude in downtown Calgary today with a "stop immigration" sign. I'm pretty sure that's life imprisonment in bongland.

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
Share it kiwis

Okay.

Guess I'll die.

I mean what are white people even trying to protect in this country, if there is literally no legal freedom granted to its citizens. That makes it an open air prison. I don't want to live in a prison, why would anyone want to protect that? Immigrants can have it, I don't want any part of it anymore.

I am moving to America to practice free speech and Christianity in peace.

shit bait no one will fall for it

Thoroughly dressed down

nothing is banned yet

That actually blows up their entire claim to jurisdiction, it doesnt matter if they change it now because law is not retroactive

>believing what the fake news and facebook told him

Idiot.

>"stop immigration" sign.
Yeah that would be considered a hate crime here, opinions are illegal now if they don't follow the government approved narrative.

>being "more progressive" than America
>letting a group of pushy, easily riled up zealots who worship a frikkin rock tell you what you can and cannot say
Wew

Attached: 177254319453390972.png (800x800, 110K)

Yeah America is looking more and more attractive despite all the problems.

>. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either
expect if you're in parliament

*except

How can we save you if you can't even save yourself? Moreso when we can't even save ourself.

Attached: Freedom.png (1200x1200, 1.32M)

>When you just put "and that's a good thing" at the end of 1984

Great bait my nigger!

I'm seriously considering the same.
It's between American Midwest or somewhere else that's still conservative, and Eastern Europe so I can live like a king and smoke without spending 40bucks a pack.

does NZ have the same fine print as Canada where your right to free speech has a bunch of asterisks attached?

LOOOOOOOL The kiwicucks actually copied us

Oh will the kid use this in his defense? Or will some shady new law preclude that move?

>Or will some shady new law preclude that move?
>You have freedom of expression, within "reasonable limits"
>Reasonable limits