Black members of Jow Forums

What will you do with your reparation money? I'm probably just going to spend it on video games, weed, and white hookers. Justice for the white man's crimes is going to feel so sweet

Attached: 0d8 (1).jpg (596x739, 35K)

You're not getting reparations
And im gonna keep fucking black women

Every democratic candidate says they support at least looking into it. With a democratic Senate, house, and president, we will get justice for what the white man did to us.

You've made a good point, even though it's a longshot, it's a hell of a lot more likely to happen than that dumb nigger yang

They'll promise that then when they get into office you'll never hear about it again

Reparations do not sound so bad after all. Better that instead of raising taxes to finance false flag wars.

Attached: black-reparations.jpg (724x1024, 163K)

A chance is better than nothing nigga. Republicans only offer pull your bootstrap up bullshit. How we black people supposed to pull our bootstraps up if the white man controls hiring and only hires Steven and stacey?

>I'm gonna blow all my rep money on stupid shit
sounds like reparations are just gonna be another bush economic "stimulus" 2.0. no wonder (((they))) are pushing for it

Invest dipshit

>the white man is the one committing crimes

i fucking hate you

wow the son is definitely a bull, packin a nice bulge there son

Fuck you nigger. The only reparation money you are getting is the rope.

Fat white girls, weed, fried chicken and watermelon

>what is affirmative action

>white man
You mean Jews.

Maybe we can make ropes out of gold so they think it’s bling.

while you're wasting your gibs on shit, we will take ours and form a new nation away from you. then when the US collapses your part of the country will end up like this. It always does, but we will finally be free of you, and over time we will ship you all back from wence you came, back to the jews and arabs in Africa.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Pretty much. They dgaf about us

>only whites can own the company
what did he mean by this

Right on brother. That was great. Haven't laughed so hard in awhile.

I have no problem with paying a one-time "divorce" settlement of $20,000 to separate from Blacks entirely. They can either all move to Liberia or they can form their own country in N. America, but with the precondition that not a single one of them would be allowed to live in a newly formed European state.

>and white hookers.
most whore ads SAY SORRY NO BLACKS

‘sorry, no black guys’

Trojans to use on Becky and Hannah.

>video games, weed, and white hookers
Yeah great, so not using it on education to actually prove that blacks are not niggers. And then you wonder why american whitetrash hates you.

I live in a big city, incel. I can find one who fucks niggas and have before.

Reparations for what? Civilization? Also I thought you guys were descendant from Ancient Egyptians. If that's true you were slave owners before we were, kang. You gonna donate all your reparations to Israel?

white meth and fentendyl whores have herpes

Lmao look at this little bitch tryna act like he some shit. Subhuman Russians are even poorer than the average nigga here in America. Maybe I'll send a dolla your broke bitch ass way for a tan you subhuman wh*toid

>dont judge all niggers based on the actions of other niggers!
>pay me white boi

Lmao is this incel really tryna say there are "based" whores?

Meh, whitetrash degenerate pretending to be a nigger to provoke Jow Forums brainlets. Exposed.

A qt Asian hooker.

You keep believing that you butthurt fag

If you were to get them, which you won’t, then you’d just waste them and be right back to begging at a white man’s feet to give you more. You just said so yourself. Once that reparations money ran out you’d be straight back to living off food stamps and welfare cheques. Why bother if you’re not going to do anything productive? Might as well leave you in your shitty little ghettos.

this is for the brothers not here with us...damn i miss pooh and lil bebe my mothefucking homies n shit im not finna cry but damn man this shit hurts

Attached: 1532124917378.jpg (1536x1377, 399K)

Trump should send all blacks to Liberia. That’s what they create when left to their own devices, even after receiving massive amounts of guidance and resources from whites. A literally shithole where they rape children to cure their HIV and eat infant hearts to make them “powerful” in battle. Pathetic

>has to search around to find maybe 1 white whore who'll fuck him for money to fund her drug addiction
meanwhile I can just fuck literally any black girl I want, especially in america
not that i'd particularly want to
that must feel real bad

who got the hennie nah man i got the patron n shit

Attached: 1530541521541.jpg (2048x2048, 370K)

I don't even have to really hire a whore honestly. Plenty of white cucks around who will literally pay a nigga to fuck his wife. I jus said that to rile you incels up about blacks blowing money on stupid shit

get me white slaves

YOU NEED to leave cause you on some stupid shit

>You're not getting reparations
>And im gonna keep fucking black women
This

Attached: 020_1024921707.jpg (1280x1707, 338K)

>low quality mentally deranged women
whatever floats your boat
your """""""""""""queen"""""""""" dreams about anglos

Whose toes are those?

Lmao look at this pale ass white boy tryna act like black women are high quality. There ain't no such thing as a high quality woman. That some incel shit right there

I will spend it on little girls.

>white hookers
Jew detected

MOST BLACKS MALE ARE GAY

i dint even know niggers where alowed in /pol, what the fuck is this site coming to

Attached: 1552498869850.jpg (296x367, 12K)

>acts like a victim
>gets treated like a victim
>mugg fukin whitey

didn't say they were high quality
but black women are all you have a real chance with
must be quite humiliating, no?

being pale is normal
dark skin is weird and ugly

Attached: 1552181438815.jpg (1024x810, 165K)

Bitcoin, unless it's enough to pay off my house, in which case that first. Y'all niggas need lower time preference.

I mean I can get paid to fuck some white cuck's white wife. I couldn't give a shit about marriage because it's for dumb whipped niggas
Yang is giving money to you dumb anime pedo crackers too. I'll wait and see who is only offering money to us.

This but for real.

That's why you're poor and need them, dumbass!!!

Am opposed to the idea of reparations and wull not vote for any candidates supporting it and am black Democrat .

You're it getting anything from me and I'm going to keep fucking fem black boys.

you niggers are all going to die before you get that money

I get none since I'm African, I'm cool with that though I already reaped enough benefits through Affirmative action

And yet most of this thread bought into this hamfisted shitposting attempt

Nottu gonnu happenu
If it were to? Invest. Both in assets and myself but if we ever reach this point the backlash from the rest of the country will be so extreme that going back to Africa might not be that bad of an idea

>t. self-aware and depressed as a result

I don’t know if I’m a “black user” but I’m 40% black and 60% white.

I would probably donate it to some white charity. Maybe an anti immigration fund. My nigger of a father left me, and I was raised and loved damn well by my family, who is entirely white. My loyalty lay with the white man until the day I die.

Attached: 61A9C267-F4BB-4B7F-8E17-6A71549B5F1E.jpg (540x960, 94K)

repratons gud
cracka know where to find money then

I swear to you if you niggers ever get reparations in my life time I'm going to make sure 100 nigger kids never get to enjoy them.

African immigrants are truly the Jews of black America. You need to go back, and take your beautiful, heartbreaking women with you.

OP is a faggot and a LARPer, but if we did give reparations out then every poor recipient would do exactly what OP says and would end up just as impoverished as before. I’d be open to the idea, in order to shut any talk of “muh racism” up, if I knew that the dumb faggots who are advocating for this shit wouldn’t just advocate for even more once they spent their money on drugs and hookers.

nigga you ain't gonna get shit. Now sit down boy!

Attached: bugsbunny.jpg (248x454, 13K)

Stop acting like a nigger. That's all you have to do. Nigger thing is tho, you can't even do that. ...and all it is, is a try.

Attached: niggin.gif (264x248, 959K)

I'm going to buy a ticket to Africa to be free with my people
fuck this country and fuck wypipo

Attached: black Heihachi.png (500x645, 306K)

I'm an immigrant,no reparations for me :(

Attached: 1541653661119.jpg (480x485, 28K)

And when will white people get justice for what blacks have done to us? White have been paying blacks welfare for over a century. We've paid reparations. Whites were the last people to start slavery, and the first ones to end it.

If you take every black person who was a slave across the entirety of American slavery, that is less than the number of black people who are slaves RIGHT NOW in Arab nations. Hell, it's less than the number of WHITE PEOPLE who are slaves in Arab nations. If you want reparations, go talk to the Arabs. He'll, we'll go with you, because they owe us too.

>How are black people suppose to pull our bootstraps up if the white man controls hiring and only hires Steven and stacey?
>What is affirmative action
>What are diversity quotas
The correct question is
>How are white people supposed to pull our bootstraps up if the Jews control hiring and only hire Tyrone and Laqueesha

>are black people suppose to pull our bootstraps up
...if the economy is based around a race to the bottom using competing with illegal labour?

save it or buy more land

Shouldn't you be asking African nations for reparations? They're the ones who kidnapped and enslaved people

reparation for what? american blacks are truly children
>gibz me dis democratz,kip me well fed and i vote 4 heilarry klinton
FUCK YOU
t.black south african

Black user Here. Save it and invest in my business.

Is this true? Holy fuck

I do not want reparations because it furthers the idea of "white guilt." I understand the sentiment and concept of reparations, but taking it is going to make more blacks look like victims that need compensation instead of bettering themselves. In this case, I'm very against the idea of freegibs

We don't want you. One drop rule. Fuck you and your race traitor mother.

Now is not the time for white men to show "compassion". That can come after we deal with the shitskins/jews/mongoloids.

You should be spending it on fucking Asians, you have an obligation to the world to create more Blasians. I will pay you the reparations you're owed on the condition you agree to breed Asian girls.

Is what true?

What a dumb nigger. Have you looked into their policies at all? They are "reparations" in name only. You are not getting a single cent.

You know what would funny
instead of niggers in USA getting more gibsmedats, the reparations should go to African countries
all that money that flows into the dark continent does is make more nignogs dead and government more corrupted

Attached: D1C167E1EB7D4BF686E99888D6768A24.jpg (694x415, 60K)

>a half nigger who is siding with his white side
I have a hard time believing it because usually, half casts are always ALWAYS siding with their black side.

What’s stopping me from claiming I’m a nigger? I can just go for the Shawn King look and claim my gibs.

>Looks at it
>Does nothing
Thanks for voting, nigger!

Because they're fools and have bought the "It's trendy" bullshit. You know what's trendy? Environmentalism (actually real environmentalism not the liberal trash), love for a nation, a loved leader, a nuclear family, and an honest man in general. They're just tools who have bought into the establishment bullshit.

I will be damned if this country falls to social Marxist brainwashing. I am a victim of this brainwashing, being stripped of a nuclear family and a ethnicity to take pride in. My only sense of pride are my roots to Europe. I will preserve traditionalism until my dying breath, because it is hell to live like this, and I will NOT let it happen to another child.

Attached: main-qimg-0a63ba4fc08530b8c633d0a732c57bb8-c.jpg (520x558, 39K)

Most don't even say sorry about it.

It's a lot more believable than the notion that a nigger is capable of writing.

no you won't, the most you will do is go for vacation and realize how much you hate niggers and internally thank god you don't live around them

Attached: 1504836591385.png (255x207, 82K)

>Every democratic candidate says they support at least looking into it

No they didn't I wish people would stop lying.

You know what theylle do with it you fucking idiot.. Why are you so fucking stupid?

You did that to yourself out of your own stupidity. Stupidity=suffering. It was the Jews that brought your kind over here and theyve been playing you like a fiddle the whole time you fucking violent ape. You've also done 100 times the destruction to the white race than they ever did to you. Get a fucking brain.. It isnt the white people who are your real enemies... It is a higher entity playing us all into divide and conquer but you will never understand that just like the other white idiots in the world.

I'm genuinely interested in hearing the DNC candidates discussing reparations payments on a debate stage. It will be hilarious hearing how low they'll stoop in their pathetic pandering.

Attached: image.png (570x667, 350K)