His smugness is his own worst enemy

His smugness is his own worst enemy.

Attached: lewder with shrewder.jpg (505x268, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/60dKEdR7Y7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Change my mind.

He’s a boomer magnet
And a crypto kike

And here i thought it was his rabid zionism...

fuck crowder.

he used to be tight but is now gay af without his OGs

Neocon cuck who thinks his wife was a virgin at marriage ahahahahahaha

He has a really weak voice, it hurts to listen to.

Also he's very VERY zionist, to a creepy degree. There are some really bizarre clips of him talking about it like a foaming-at-the-mouth nutjob

/thread

This is … The right answer!

he is baritone af

also Crowder's bernie impression is obnoxisouly bad - the worst i've ever heard. He sounds more like the faggot parrot from Alladin than Bernie. Not Gay Jared probably left because of crowders horrid bern impression. also fuck bernie

Remember how Yusuf recked him?

Attached: YA.jpg (512x604, 81K)

He's a faggot get use to it

Anyone who won't recognize the Jew problem is a waste of time.

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

he's just a loud mouthed alcoholic fat ass. 100% chance he's a premature ejaculator. yes he's too excited & he's a prick. but generally entertaining..

Attached: Screenshot_2017-10-01-08-21-24.jpg (1080x1920, 1.08M)

i bet the roids makes it hard for him to get it up

That and he's not funny and his peanut gallery is unsufferable

hes really fucking annoying actually. Also his face is derpy and hard to look at

Crowder probably posted this thread and he's sitting there furiously masturbating at how much people hate him

I think sounding like gilbert godfried is on purpose

Gilbert Gottfried, I thought the same thing.

Attached: gilbertgottfried.jpg (800x534, 169K)

There is nothing libshits hate more than a white man who refuses to apologize for being white

youtu.be/60dKEdR7Y7Q The thing that pissed me off the most is that he cucked to Glenn Beck and fucked over Gavin Mcinnes if he had any brains he should have told Glenn Beck to eat a dick and started something with Gavin. And now Glenn Beck is doing a heel turn and trying to act like he's on the trump train to get those boomer bucks from Steven's fans.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 8.35.46 PM.png (655x704, 280K)

> alcoholic fat ass
> premature ejaculator

You know projection isn't just a river in Egypt, right?

it’s an identical trait in all evangelical christians. his cenk impression is in point but if you value this clowns commentary on anything else you need to get your head checked.

He's a genocidal maniac. That's why the alt right has officially denounced him. He's a danger to all mankind.

He's a zionist