What The Hell Is Going On In Canada?!

Are you Leaf going through some economic collapse?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (800x400, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s96wXNlKEnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.

mayne

absolutely

Shit...
Why his Trudeau still in office?
What is contributing your country collapses leafs?

im so high right now, nothing can hurt me

fuck Canada

because an election hasn't been called since he was elected

death is at least an end to hunger

I have a good job. Tons of OT coming my way this year because I am in a weed adjacent industry. Don’t own a home hope real estate crashes soon.

Will never happen with the amount of new immigarants and lack of supply.

particaluarly for detached houses.
>FeelsBadMan

it's pretty bad, my family and i have been living off of a 20box of timbits each day

if im lucky i can eat 1 can of habitant pea soup 3 times a week, i do have fairly high paying job to be fair

Canada is a dumpster fire.

no but any leafs that live in a city and don't know what "prepping" means are already dead

Attached: 1473997857183.jpg (1200x1600, 831K)

we can all agree that Canada is an economic nightmare
but where do we go from here?
what happens next?

I managed to trap a stray cat today. I'll be eating meat this month lads :)

Attached: cancoon.jpg (420x372, 28K)

Yes. It really does to show how one leader that makes horrific economic decisions during a bad time can cripple an entire nation permanently. People talk shit about obongo, Hillary, Trump, etc. But they all maintain the status quo, steady decline. Trudeau fucked our declining shit so hard it's unlikely well recover for a long time. On top of that the same few families own most of the food industry, Chinese own property, Jews own the banks, and the gov owns everything else. Not only is our dollar 3/4ths the US dollar, our food is 3x the price due to price fixing.

Are New Canadians getting enough fresh Tim Horton's coffee?

I'm doing fine, but I'm not a poorfag that got himself into loads of debt. lol

Attached: Art Bell.png (584x800, 110K)

>tfw you are the superior culture in this "nation"
>tfw I can already see the SEETHING anglo replies because they fume at the fact that they have no culture and are pretty much America-lite
FUCK CANADA, FUCK IMMIGRANTS, FUCK NIGGERS AND VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE

Attached: 1550603451300.png (591x429, 156K)

Doesn't your government have an impeachment process user?

Sorry.

Âmen el gros

Attached: 1550604538819.png (600x887, 889K)

Attached: noory_bell.png (1538x1098, 1.72M)

Yes, we call them elections.

Alberta crud oil and BC trees
thats our only market left, everyone is fucked

Canada's been going down hill since the 1960s.

not much really
just some jewry and some sodomy

I want to runaway from it all with the polar bears

>representing canada well

Attached: 044efca3-4d40-4efa-b5ae-4f9f20403ea4 copy.jpg (5184x3456, 3.64M)

d'accord

Go dark, its that fine blend of Arabic bean coffee dontchaknow

It turns out trying to base our entire economy off Chinese money laundering was a really bad idea.

Oh man! you are lucky.
My rat milking farm isn't going well, we may have to eat them soon.
Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

Attached: dontcry1.gif (500x375, 496K)

they elected Hillary Cuck Trudeau instead of based Shark Merchant

Attached: o-leary-300x292.jpg (300x292, 22K)

We'd be in such a good place right now if fucking Scheer didn't suck milk farmer cock and win the Conservative leadership race.

Attached: MAXXX.jpg (567x829, 290K)

Big things happening tomorrow. Beware the Ides of march

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-152838~2.png (709x809, 287K)

are you even paying attention to the SNC bs?

Reminder that Canadians are non-white shitskins

Attached: 1550609141899.png (994x1420, 220K)

Don't listen to the spaz tards that say Canada is going up in flames. It's not true. I will say that we are in a bit of an economic slump though. Any Canadian here blaming Trudeau is a massive retard. He's not to blame here. We have a fraction of the population versus out neighbors to the South and we're still trucking along. Trust me when I say this and I'm sure I speak for the majority of Canadian lads, at least we're not America. Could you imagine living in a country where your leader is Donald Trump? A joke that basically writes itself.

>chart clearly shows that Montreal, the only relevant place in Quebec, is at the bottom

Its good to know that no matter how much I hate china or saud or dizzy izzy, I hate canada equally

>Montréal
>AKA the city filled with anglos
>the only relevant place
t. never went to Quebec city

Attached: 1550606566071.jpg (783x962, 354K)

No dude, as a cowtowntard I can tell you alberta will crash soon and with it goes the nation

weak leaders lead to weak markets weak markets lead to collapsed economies.

>I'm sure I speak for the majority of Canadian lads, at least we're not America.
This fucked up attitude is one of our biggest problems. We only define ourselves as "not them" like the rest of the world isn't jealous of America.
>Could you imagine living in a country where your leader is Donald Trump?
You mean one where the leader cares about his country and not tying to virtue signal what a faggot he is?

Attached: cold one.jpg (737x787, 266K)

Hang on user. Only a couple more months of winter until we can eat grass again.

bernier will save us, just you wait

mon frère

no just artificial inflation by the left.

I live in Chatham and all the white people here myself included are fucking ugly and low IQ

Quebec gets all its money from billions in alberta transfer payments and they are all racist moosleem tier hated by real french who hate the rest of english speaking canaduh

youtube.com/watch?v=s96wXNlKEnk

I stayed in London briefly when I was driving through and it seemed like there was a lot of hot babes there. I’m from Hamilton though so there are a lot of literal mutants from all the toxic pollutants

prove to me that canada exists. you simply can't.

>Quebec gets all its money from billions in alberta transfer payments
thanks for the free neetbuck cuck
>they are all racist moosleem tier
yes, fuck sandnigs, they deserve to die
>hated by real french
debatable, some do, some support us
>who hate the rest of english speaking canaduh
For a good reason, pic definitly related, it may be long, but it's a good read

Attached: 1549737295245.png (2030x3396, 1.33M)

Everything is fine.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

Actually canada it is said, is a giant base for companies that fuck over other countries for resource extraction while the citizens get constantly fucked britbong style

Have Truedo finally be kicked off his high-chair? Last I heard of him yall wanted to chop off his head for being a traitor.

are we? I didn't notice

canada is bretty cool but whats with the influx of shitposters the past 3 years? and overall terrible posting

no the frog legs of quebec are only a few notches above violent moozies

We all post awful ok, WE CAN'T HELP IT

help spread PPC. Especially if you're currently attending a college/ uni. August-Election day I'll be helping out Max, we need as much man power as we can get.

Leaf, You all still get good SKSs and M1As. Those will work as impeachers borther.

You are completely retarded, there's no other way to put it.

no. we elect a party that picks a prime minister, not a candidate

The fucking cuck can't even keep his eyebrows from falling off

This

Mmmmmm

Fort mac

Pretty much. Our economy is stalled because our "leaders" are idiots

man I pay 3000 for rent to some chinese investor and literally all the rentals are owned by them. plus food is almost 1000 per month. I'm about to move into a van and pray I dont free next year

Haha and Obama leaf shows up

The BEAST fire

I'm optimistic for alberta. Cautiously. Scenario. Cons win alberta. Cons win federal. And they slow down our decline by .1 percent

>62c Canadian dollar imminent
It all comes tumbling down

Dude I found a bug in my yard today. My 18 month old had his first meal in days.

Hopefully they make holocaust denial illegal before native gangsters kill us to the sound of rap

Haha I left the day before shitbhit the fan. I heard fire was within sight of highway. Told my boss to pound sand and got the fuck out of there just in time

>im so mad at justin trudeau protecting canadian dairy farmers and manufacturers
>why cant we get /ourguy/ maxime bernier in so we can give all our jobs to america, then we'll be based like the magapedes *squek*

Aptn the best music videos. Their award shows are the best. Please kill me

Pure haarp insanity

Start raising bedbugs for protein user. You can harvest it every 3 weeks for a good protein meal.

Attached: 15375633008274.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Damn that was a very interesting read, didn’t know about 90% of that stuff. As a tourist, most of the stuff I know is from the english canadian side, you don’t ear much about the frog side of things

The only hope for Alberta is some absolute madman either rises in the CPC or starts a new right-wing party advocating near-dissolution of the commonwealth in favor of provincial autonomy, with as little federal bureaucracy as possible. Then we will start seeing Alberta taking initiative to leave and get start down the road to self-sufficiency.

based

>be alberta
>produce one resource
>sell to only one customer
>customer starts producing good for itself
>price to sell product drops
>shit.jpg
>l-l-l-lets leave Canada guys, fuck ottawa we need to send all our oil to the U.S

This, with all the boomers passing, housing should have gotten cheap so we could be starting families, instead the government has been importing people and inflating the market so you can't own a home

basé et rougepilulé

when america fought its civil war we actively were for the side that lost. So we are "not them" in every sense.

Chinese fentanyl got you down?

no we want to invade BC with pipelines to sell shit bitumen to China because then we will be saved somehow, but native sjw's are in the way.
Its this crazy pipeline to go up and down the rockies

>being this politically retarded and posting on this board

is that what you said when you failed grade 5 geography?

Because Canadians are fucking stupid.
WEXXIT when?

Attached: IMG_8726.png (1090x545, 38K)

Attached: beefGround.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

over 25% of our country is non-whites, alot of pajeets and indians shitpost while they are in uni here as well

>it may be long, but it's a good read
The only things about Quebec that matter:
>went batshit insane when told they'd be drafted into both world wars
>most corrupt province with most corrupt businesses
>wop mafia fucking everywhere money to be made, Donnie Brasco called it the worst cesspool he'd ever seen
Make a real commitment to lancing your infections, and I will give you the autonomy you desire when I seize power.

Lithium will be the next energy boom.

EV's, phones and computers require batteries.

We must help the abo bros, even if they hate us, before the izslam destroys us both