Why do Blacks Fail Out of College?

Seriously, how is it fucking possible for a group to have such a high rate of failures and dropouts? Is not having a father that much of a problem?

Attached: 21F9B32E-09C3-44FE-862C-6B444F2ADEFC.jpg (750x542, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2jMB3
archive.is/ncfNP
youtube.com/watch?v=LRewodHw-8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_North_Carolina_academic-athletic_scandal
bls.gov/nls/nlsy79.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You must not know the average life of a nigger,user.

Attached: 1546826096305.png (1432x1096, 51K)

Can't do algebra or read/write in fluent English.

the average black american IQ is 85. thats a full standard deviation below white americans. assuming a school's difficult is geared towards white americans, and assuming average IQ blacks are being allowed in (they are), you would naturally expect a great many to fail out

Attached: cjm3J.jpg (1018x1261, 187K)

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE ...

no communication skills,
no math skills,
no morals,
no ethics,
no civility,
no self control,

AND NO INTEREST IN EVER ACHIEVING ANY.

Imagine a college specifically created to coddle black students and run by black faculty. Still has 70% drop out.

Attached: 6fLWOVb.jpg (600x925, 113K)

That's bout the only math they know.

Attached: 031717 Drugs.jpg (480x353, 24K)

You can't make this shit up.

Oh, I’m well aware. I did a job for this landlord, he owns this place out in this area that looks like it hasn’t changed since Jim Crowe.

The residents in this tiny home are: The grandmother and grandfather, who hardly speak English (instead speaking in some strange mumble language that vaguely resembols English), the mother, I think, who is morbidly overweight and fused to a couch, being kept alive by nothing but an air machine, some equally obese white woman (I have no idea why she’s there or what their relation is, she just sleeps on the couch and nobody says anything to her while I work on the rats, I think she’s braindead), the thot daughter (whom has never spoken to me and sits on her phone all day and leaves sporadically to do... something?) and her bastard child (he’s extremely happy, just a little kid. Lord only knows what he’ll grow up to be when he realizes how shit everything is around him and how he has no chance in life because of the failures of his progenitors). There’s also two middle aged black guys who sit on the porch and drink and smoke at 11 in the morning. I don’t know their relation.

Their home is a fucking trainwreck. I’m just thankful they aren’t on some kind of drugs or I’d outright refuse to do this job, but I’m charging the landlord extra and they aren’t horrible. It’s just such a shit life, especially for that kid who’s probably severely ADHD.

Attached: 623A7D05-D02A-446B-8B4D-A259720E3219.jpg (477x480, 33K)

It’s like some kind of fuckin meme.

85 average IQ
15 IQ point standard deviation
30% single-tailed IQ above 1 standard deviation
30% graduation rate

Looks like you need an IQ of 100 to graduate college.

Having a single mom really fucks up a kid’s future, big time.

>Tfw had to take pre algebra in HS

I is retarded

Because they're subhuman parasites that can't function in modern societies

Coyotes are the exact same genetic distance from wolves as sub saharan africans are from europeans.

They're admitted over more deserving white students to fill a diversity quota

Attached: 1498894760925.jpg (644x644, 132K)

Can only imagine the obese, vape-wielding and fedora wearing burger who wrote this post ! Sorry that you hate your sisters new black bf

Imagine being a leaf

Attached: 1550769590168.png (488x779, 140K)

Found the nigger

Tfw have to retake pre-alegbra in college because you cant remember how to do it.

I fucking used the T-83 graphing calculator for everything and told the teachers to fuck off. Got great test scores but if I ever had to show my work lul I just explained how to get the awnser on a calculator.

Affirmative action creates an abilities mismatch so that nearly every affirmative action student is immediately drowning and outmatched.
Almost like the system was intentionally set up to fuck the niggers while pretending to help them.

A big part of it is that college is difficult. When underpriveleged classes enroll, they think they are struggling because they are underprivileged.
>This is too hard, because I'm black
>It's not going to get better
Giving them a lay intervention brings up retention rates to average levels.

>85 average IQ
>Looks like you need an IQ of 100 to graduate college.

/thread

>(instead speaking in some strange mumble language that vaguely resembols English)

That'd be ghetto for you, all the way spreading globally common nigger language that no other race can comprehend or would rather.

>morbidly overweight and fused to a couch
Surely couldn't be from the gibs from gov't aid

>some equally obese white woman
Not surprised since a niggers wet dream is having a white BBW

>the thot daughter
Please if you can, remind yourself that usually all nigger women are thots whether in the ghetto's or suburb's{doubt they'll ever make it that far in life} so no need to specify what type of woman she is

>sporadically to do... something?
Read last comment. They're just gonna go out and fuck Tyrone for some crack.

> Lord only knows what he’ll grow up to be
The Lord and everyone else on this place knows also

>two middle aged black guys who sit on the porch and drink and smoke at 11 in the morning. I don’t know their relation.
Nothing out of the ordinary there.

>Their home is a fucking trainwreck
As any niggers house? Jeez I can still smell the crack residue from when they cooked it oozing out of the window lingering across some streets leaving to the other side of the bridge.

>shit life
For the shit type of people right?
I mean you've described the nature as to what they live like and how they operate through the day, does it really surprise you anymore what this race really is?

Attached: 48405007_2076332852426766_6596522274289876992_n.jpg (619x709, 40K)

Isn’t that what Thomas Sowell argued? That you can’t just arbitrarily bump peoples’ scores up because you match them with the wrong colleges?

Yeah I did the trade school meme And paid this chick to essentially do my homework I also fucked her a couple times

I don't think I would have even came close to making it through college with my literal non grasp of math

Jesus Christ.
Imagine being a coal burner and trashing your genetic legacy for this lol.

A university built for the express purpose of accepting blacks and preparing them to enter society
>More than half of the applicants are not accepted
>A quarter of those that are accepted drop out

You'd be surprised how much White women would throw away for some nigger dick and a ruined life after that.

It's sickening and I'm proud to never race mix, rather I'm glad to breed with a woman of my kind with a good standard of living.

Got it backwards my dude, only slightly more than a quarter graduate, drop outs are 73%

too lazy to look up the numbers right now but if i recall correctly the amount of black law school *graduates* who actually pass the bar nationwide is right around 50% - can't remember if it was slightly below or slightly above.

but imagine that, imagine wasting a black student's fucking time like that. they can probably parlay the law degree into another gig, sure, but they should know what they're getting into.

Yeah, that was what I meant to say.
1/8th of blacks (at least those who graduated high school or got a GED) are capable of graduating college.
>But black women are the most educated demographic in the country. YAAAAAS Queen Slay!
archive.is/2jMB3

The most help I got was from the dog and the kid.
>the kid shows me his room
>he shares it with his mother
>every square inch of the floor is covered in toys or thot crap and walmart jewelry
>the kid shows me where he’s seen the rats coming out of
>it’s the closet
>I can’t get in because of the mountain of shit in the way
>the grandmother comes in, says something about cleaning the place
>let her do that, work on patching the rat holes in the roof
>pet the dog (he’s this weird Rottwhiler/German Sheperd mix)
>he brings me to a back area of the house and starts jumping like he’s indicating something to me
>climb up with the ladder and of course there’s a big rat hole covered in grease and rat shit
>leave it to the dog to be more helpful than the tenants
>I spend almost an hour patching that and the other holes on the house
>when I’m done, I come back inside to set traps in the clo-
>nothing’s changed
>the bitch didn’t pick up a god damn thing
>she comes back in and says the exact same shit about cleaning
>watch her walk and just sit down on the couch
>fully convinced that I’m dealing with a broken Bethesda NPC, I go back to the room and just knock the tower of shit over
>the fucking closet is covered in insulation and rat shit
>set traps and leave
>come back a week later
>the SMELL in this room
>I caught five rats and these people have been letting them rot in there
>the fucking kid is sleeping with the stench of rot and death visibly hanging in the air
>call the landlord
>tell him that he’s paying me double

It is more likely to have a high fail rate with less competent leadership.

So what about all the other colleges in the US who seem to be accepting black students like they were all future Nobel prize winners? Are there any stats on blacks from other colleges?

Attached: 1552955133280.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

>dare allows nigs to fail
so this collage have integrity what you sayin?

I doubt it is lack of a father. I think it goes deeper, to a genetic level. Something about their very genes make them too stupid to learn, and to drag down the ones who do want to learn.

A lot of them either enroll in toilet paper majors or don't graduate. They do have potential to succeed, but they don't improve since the propaganda gives them a huge ego.

Bingo!

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

this

>Average black college student's final paper.
>Receives A-

Attached: 533420326da811fb68fec9d2-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 97K)

oh come on now, that cant be real

Please tell me that this is some kind of bad middle school paper.

institutional racism

If you want a real answer, it is because of the lack of father figures in the home. This is due in large part to the war on drugs and crack epidemic, both perpetrated by the US govt

It was even plagiarized.
archive.is/ncfNP

Nigger lover detected, please let me know how your girlfriend's boyfriend's cock taste

>to drag down the ones who do want to learn.
I have a friend who grew up in south Chicago, he told me all about how if the other blacks there aren’t trying to shoot you, they’re trying to hold you back. Good guy, really. Got a degree in chicken science of all things. Works for a food distributor now.

Meant to link

(((Excuses)))

The majority of them are spoonfed through grade school, and the very second the teachers aren't legally allowed to do their work for them, they fail

Your mom probably a nigger lover you beta mutt

Remember those videos of the blacks being accepted to a dozen universities? They were all too good to be true. Most of them flunked or dropped out of the schools because they couldn't keep up with basic classes.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRewodHw-8E

With the recent acceptance scandal, I wouldn't doubt it was the same system that got those kids accepted.

oh god no no no no no
Why do we waste the tax dollars on educating these fucking creatures?

Attached: C780D9F7-BCDD-46D3-8529-ACE5DCA2F151.jpg (720x477, 29K)

This pic is from the UNC student-athlete scandal some years back iirc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_North_Carolina_academic-athletic_scandal

Because they're niggers duh

>Strickland Propane does not have a vending machine. It smells, and I thank God every day I get home that I didn't get exploded. The end.

I saw it, growing up. Had friends of several different types. I qualified for advanced clases, four out of seven AP classes. And had a few black friends who were bullied for being too smart. I asked one of the black guys I was friends with in non AP classes why he picked on Bryan, answer was "He wants to be white." I told him, hey man, I have most of my classes with him, he's cool. I was told that I was white, and supposed to be smart. 20 years later, last I heard, Bryan was a veterinarian. I'm not saying he is rich and successful, just that he did better than what his fellow blacks wanted him to do.

Let me reword this for you to properly receive an A+ by here ethnically diverse and LGBTQZDFVGDS++++ teacher in Jow Forums language:

>Rosa Parks: "Muh story"
Sum day of December, Rosa Park's chose to ride the racist Wh*toid part of the public transportation bus in Montgomery, Alabama.
In this time of age, Colored people by no choice, had to sacrifice a seat to the Nazi ass cracka's called "Whites" when more decided to join along on the bus.
When both Rosa Park's & The bus driver finally had a moment to talk, initially this is how it went down.
"Remove your black self from those White owned seats" Said the driver. She refused to remove herself and position to the back of the bus upon request and was tired of giving in to the White people. "I, Young nigger, Shall have a cop lawfully put you in handcuffs as I simultaneously take your seat from which you're forced to move from for more White people, Infidel." Said the driver. "I don't give a fawk nigga" Rosa Park's Responded. Two Aryan Superior White male Policeman came in and Rosa parks questioned them "White boi, y u gotta do us lyke dat bitch?" The police officer replied and said "You were told to sit in the back as you've refused to do so upon entering this bus, You've already been given the privilege -to ride with us White people and you're already quick enough to take it as grant as the law states that you may ONLY be seated in the back, therefore you will kindly be removed from the bus and take your black ass back home to the ghetto's" Said the officer.

Attached: 1549210744395.jpg (1024x570, 42K)

Because most of them don't belong there. But I'm sure leftists will see these stats and jump to the conclusion it's because of racisms.

dass right

Hehe I touched a nerve ! ;) all this iq talk is largely garbage ... maybe if you can do a study with controlled conditions that account for everything I’d believe it ... you live a cushioned existence and post-racist shit online, how do you think you’d do if you were black ?

>Sum day of December,
I read this and thought the whole story would read out like that Smashmouth song for some reason. Noice rewrite.
That’s exactly what they do, already. They think the answer is to push the policy even harder.

What an original reply - I think they should compare Iq scores of black people and socially inept people like you, iq should account for emotional intelligence too right ?

If you don’t know that IQ generally matters in the world, then you’re specifically the kind of person these statistics warn us about.

Trust me, I’d much rather my sister date a cool - black guy who’s into alpha stuff like working out, over a pencil neck nerd who loves playing Mario on the switch and vaping like u

Here’s a study with over 50 yrs of IQ data. See if your teeny tiny leaf brain can digest it.

bls.gov/nls/nlsy79.htm

The world should be a lot more worried about righty fools like u who are so easily propagandized online than me.. :P

>admission to higher learning because of skin color
>not admitted based on test scores, or merit
>wonder why blacks have such high rates of failure
Liberals can't into logic.

A wolf is closer to a dog than a Brit is to a Russian actually because retard there is only 10000 year genetic gap between them.

Doesn’t actually answer what I said ... and “tiny leaf brain” ?? Check out Canadian vs American math scores :P your entire country is a laughing stock, nobody considers you a world leader anymore, and your HDI is plummeting - hope you enjoy the good economy, you’ll have lots to spend on burgeking nuggets now.

> that Smashmouth song
Sum Body once told me the world was gonna roll me I ain't the whitest bitch on the bus.
He was looking kind of done with his badge and his gun in the shape of an "L" on his belt loops.
Well the Klan starts coming and they don't stop coming.
Fed made the rules and I stood ground sitting
Didn't make sense
Not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do
So much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back seat
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey now
You're a nigger
Get your weave on
Go slay!

Bump. This is a fascinating find. Niggers no matter how much you help them..

>doesn’t understand the significance of IQ
>shitposting on break at Tim Horton’s

the leaf story

They're stupid.

Looked up my school, guess I'm a nigger now

Attached: 06B33B75-C1F1-4B00-8425-2D3A6D02E731.jpg (1297x701, 114K)

The problem is that inner city schools are fucking terrible. When the only requirement to pass is not cause a disturbance, you expect these people to be able to open a book and study on their own? The standards of the schools are so low that even students who do well and want to learn are not up to the standards most universities demand. The schools are decrepit, the teachers have 0 motivation to teach kids who willing smoke in the hallways and play tag with the principal or security officers. If they ever want to change things, we need a huge top to bottom change of literally everything.

Maybe more opportunities for free boarding school that are strictly ran. Let kids get away from a terrible home and go to a place with actual standards.

Why do fish swim in the sea?

If you really wanted to change things you would IQ test them at 13. Those who don't meet reasonable standards get tested again at 18. If there is still no change they get sterilized. Problem gets solved within 20 years.

>>shitposting on break at Tim Horton’s

The only people who work at Tim Horton's are "temporary" foreign workers from India.

Affirmative action. They're not accepted into universities based on merit and then wash out. If a black were to be accepted into a school with an appropriate level of rigor, then they might graduate at a higher rate. Thomas Sowell discusses this.

>being allowed in the first place

Blacks were better off in the 1930s and 1940s. They had higher levels of marital fidelity, high levels of employment, low out of wed lock births, better education... They were better off across all margins. Pretty much there expectations placed upon to not act like apes.

lol. butchered this shit. fuggg itttt.

Affirmative Action gets you the job.
They also want it to get them Employee of the Month

no it's because they have been bred down significantly. They losing about 1/3 of an IQ point every 10 years, since the smart ones fold into the white majority, and the dumb ones breed like rabbits

they becoming even more of a savage subhuman monster race than they already were

Sad part is... parents probably paid for fake SAT's in some of those rich black families which would explain the huge 40 point gap

Attached: arabs_talk_bout_kangs.jpg (1385x1822, 292K)

Attached: 1511152382476.png (1032x2291, 769K)

because niggers dont belong in college. Congrats if they do by all means. But 90% of the time...nahhh

Attached: 1511036402410.png (1378x1050, 794K)

They get "boosted" into college. To elaborate, they get inflated grades in high school and colleges then further inflate their grades in the admission process. As a result, these niggers are mentally incapable of participating in the universities which admit them, but they get an all-expenses-paid trip anyway, courtesy of whitey.

After they flunk out, all they can remember of their classes is that democrats rule and rethuglikkkans drool. They will then get jobs as baristas, security guards, and DMV
/Post Office workers, supplemented by EBT, WIC, HUD, and any other "free" dime that can be scrounged from whitey, have half a dozen children by half a dozen fathers and retire at 45 with 120% of ending salary for a pension. This will be used to help subsidize the many grandchildren they will have by that age.

Attached: 1552829239924.jpg (368x346, 25K)

Attached: 1495184156540.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: dumb nigs 1.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

So this is what a real Wakandan looked like, back in the day...

Low iq because the people they share the majority of their DNA with evolved in a place that didn’t select for intelligence. Low IQ, that’s literally it. It explains the crime, the shitty school aptitude and the low impulse control.
/thread

Attached: dumb nigs 2.png (697x8479, 1.99M)

I have sat on one jury, and in it the negroid defense attorney pronounced "ask" "axe". As in
>Lemme axe y'all a questions

He did not win the case.

this is systematic racism at work. equal outcome not equal opportunity.

Based black man