WTF I HATE CHINA NOW

Attached: 1530681362633.jpg (750x748, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QlBzI5-kNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinks heard about Rotherham. It reminded them of the rape of Nanjing and they got turbo triggered.

Based chinks

That’s the equal of discussing a twitter poll it’s meaningless

There is hope.

this is why (((they))) dont want people to read it

Because it is breddy gud

Attached: 1552950247009.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Based Yang

Attached: Yang 1552109789950.jpg (750x731, 203K)

Attached: Andrew Yang.jpg (430x430, 22K)

WTF China, that is not ok.
If you keep this kind of attitude soon people in your nation will start putting Muslims in concentration camps. This is a slippery slope.

>Sympathise with a dude going berzerk because of the invasion of the west
>while invading the world silently with the biggest diaqpora of them all
Schizo ching chongs

Attached: 20190124_061827.jpg (1022x242, 138K)

Chinks are just being collectivists as always, they see other peoples purely as their group as they see themselves.

this, fuck china, the UN must act NOW!

Attached: 1548143386882.png (929x692, 621K)

Wow, China is fucking based.

Rape of Nanjing is all one big misunderstanding. Even the name is a misnomer. Here in Japan it’s called “The picnic at Nanjing square”

It's not really schizo though, it's logical.
If you are at a buffet and someone else reaches for your food, you have to get it first and push them out of the way. Including the three other people that are eyeing it.
That is how they view it. They want the same thing as someone else, so they can't have them take what they want.

This makes me respect China honestly

Attached: 1552884324737.jpg (1130x832, 271K)

The Square Dance of Nanjing?

Yes, only 20,000 women, including some children were raped and then killed. It's all just a misunderstanding bro

Shooter said he likes Chinese. They only come up to your knees. They're cute and they're cuddly and they're eager to please.

Attached: 1552923767065.png (550x475, 253K)

White nationalists need to seek sponsorship from China. Sort of like a Soros/CIA-nigger color revolution

The Chinese have a hostile attitude towards Muslims for good reasons. Muslims in China behave like animals, really fully agree with the authoritarian measures the Chinese gov is taking against them. If we did this in our western nations we wouldn't have similar issues with muslims shitting up literally everything.

Meanwhile Trump has now got an even bigger trade deficit with the Chinese than when he took office. Doubt US is even able to stop them at this point. EU + US combined can economically screw them but EU sovereign nations will deny such actions since it's driving growth for them (European nations).

Attached: 1552923748292.jpg (701x701, 106K)

China is right about this.

Attached: 1552872207136.jpg (688x644, 266K)

China is smart on things sometimes

>entire massacre
>entire
Where's the second mosque attack footage?

USA ain't gonna do shit. We're currently shitting our pants hoping China's fragile economy keeps the Red Wave from ever having enough gas to reach American shores.

This isn't good, someone needs to set these goyims straight

Kek

Attached: 9A8667FC-1D5B-46A7-8278-38225C5A3002.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

>the united states must act

Attached: 1551231632972.png (560x407, 40K)

kek

It ain't rape if they enjoyed it know what I mean kimosabe

What the fuck would they have you do lol
Start a world war with the workshop of the world 2.0 with the largest army in the world and nuclear weapons and their ally the second most powerful nation on the planet with nuclear weapons

Worth it to save some random muslim tribes that wouldn't stop their goatfucking savagery

Thank you kind sir.
Please get to work setting things straight.

Because anybody who isn't brainwashed by kikes to hate white people is probably shocked that whites haven't revolted against their governments and killed every politician and invader for everything that has happened

Attached: 1495519983815.png (1024x2555, 1.48M)

It’s why they’re such assholes when waiting in line for anything. Subways, elevators, etc.

Attached: D7BD295E-C58B-4BCE-BC38-AC39E38AF47B.jpg (521x600, 30K)

Well I mean if you live in a one party censorship prone state I can certainly see why. The CCP is not going to be happy if people think about this one.

Attached: 1552937222702.png (566x668, 540K)

it's time for another game of "Liberals stand around in stunned amazement at the suggestion that Chinese people could possible be racist

Based chinks

Now separate the results by gender or don't allow women to vote

Literally all they have to do is stop invading

>Meanwhile Trump has now got an even bigger trade deficit with the Chinese than when he took office. Doubt US is even able to stop them at this point.
China has a much more agile state, that is capable of changing policy very quickly. It is impossible for the USA to win a trade war against them because while American politicians are dicking around for months debating potential changes to trade policy, China will have already redirected their economy to counter it.

I have it, I just haven't read it yet.
Must take a look tonight.

Literally all our governments and stupid politicians need to do is their job, fucking traitors.

the deficit has grown because people in the US are wealthier and spending more. Don't get me wrong I would never buy something from china but the deficit doesn't tell a complete story

b-based..
wow i love China now

Attached: 1474459579950.jpg (322x363, 19K)

Funny how cucks in the West all run around thinking retarded mudslimes are taking over. The Chinese play the long game - after Achmed has hollowed out Europe, the Chinks will laugh and exterminate any Muslim in their way like the way you would step on an ant hill. They will have Africa enslaved as well.

Chinese hate dirty sandniggers.

hue you are OK Japan-san
>friendship with Italy ended
>Japan is my best friend now

Attached: 1471675935694.jpg (320x466, 56K)

>sometimes

>56%
Ayy lmao

well what do you do when ants show up at your picnic?

How are chinks and gooks so much better than white people?

Their utter lack of SJW guilt that leads to shit like coddling mudslimes is a huge way they are better. They believe they are superior to the other untermenschen like their slaves in Africa, and imprison muslims in reeducation camps by the millions.

China making Islam its bitch

chinks are pragmatic, whites are altrustic

wtf i love the human cattle called chinese now

You're talking to a goat fucking sympathizer

>Shooter was on the far right
>andrew yang is a left wing politician
Do you even hear yourself?

Attached: stop forgetting that yang is democrat.png (611x599, 338K)

>Fuchs
>Benaim
Did you expect anything less?

Based nihonjin-san

based chinks

Attached: kek.png (1438x811, 2.03M)

As much as I will criticize Chinese for their harsh society, their utter realism on the Muslim question makes alot of that go away. They value western culture like classical music more than self-hating white SJWs, and are disgusted when they visit Europe and find it overrun by Achmed.

Islam will never win with Chinese in the world - they can breed just as fast, and are smarter and not benighted with a pedophile sand religion. The Chinese takeover of Africa will put them in direct conflict with the levant shitholes, ripe for destruction.

A highest earning Chinese made move was about their military smashing Arab terrorists - a sign of the future:
youtube.com/watch?v=_QlBzI5-kNQ

What the hell is "we chat?"

>Muslims in China behave like animals
Where do they not?

It used to be all that spending would go to us manufacturing and would further enrich the populace. The elites need to pay for what they did.

I should learn chinese

China's biggest social media platform. If you want to get an international chink gf at uni, make a wechat.

there are plenty of muslims in china who aren't in camps
in fact there are mosques (and churches and temples) funded and maintained by provincial government money

why do you think there's talk about 'speaking to religious leaders to adjust their message to include chinese characteristics'?
the chinks don't actually care about islam or christianity, or buddhism or any religion for that matter
you can preach what you want as long as you don't put your religion before your nation
calls for secession from the state and violence to other citizens is unacceptable regardless of the religion you practice and will be responded to with typical chink pragmatism

Which is why in War Against The Bankers part II, it is essential that the globohomo be purged by getting the Chinks to realize that fiat currency is thin air and Scholomo is not their friend.

Attached: 1537627883884.jpg (661x783, 125K)

HONORARY ARYANS

Why aren't there redpilled movies like this in the US

no one cares ling ling

If you know Japanese, you at least have a headstart on the Hanzi characters (even if the Japanese use a subset because of help from kana).

>people in the US are wealthier

Lol

The Chinese are REALISTS not POLITICALLY CORRECT DUMBFUCKS like Europeans & Americans

You have to correct the hand and make him do the A-Okay

WTF, I love China now. Checkmate libtard.

China is fiercely nationalistic, to the point where western textbooks refer to asians (china) as ethnocentrist in place of racist....its not a bad thing they just love there people. So i imagine reading that our demo graphics are prowmatic triggered there nationalist spirit.

this

probably because the faggot sucked chink cock in his memifesto

>Funny how cucks in the West all run around thinking retarded mudslimes are taking over
NZ and Australia are like 2% Muslim and 15% chinese. The retard picked the completely wrong target, if he's trying to remove "invaders"

And he did it on purpose.

hardly surprising since their own minority muslim population in the west has been waging a terror campaign for about two decades.

btfo

I've talked to educated Chinese and they are very realist wrt race. They see whites as "the team to beat" and are dumbfounded by westerners destroying their own countries from within by importing millions of africans et al.
Like running a race, and suddenly the guy that's winning starts smashing his own kneecaps...

Because of this sweden has started taking in uighur refugees. I'm not even joking, any of them that come to sweden will be allowed to stay.

This is all because China doesn't have any antagonism towards us. They have a muslim problem too, but no fifth column and (((foreign capital))) that they have to worry about. If you look at it all in simple terms China hasn't done anything wrong or antagonistic towards any white country - they merely learned how to play the game the Anglo invented. This is a problem of the current financial system as a whole, and they can't be blamed for buying land here and there and so forth.

They act reasonably in Asia terms. Nothing we haven't seen. They follow an obvious logic. What I think they don't understand is that if we're gone they're on the dinner menu as well. Anti-chinese shilling already proves that (((they))) are aware China (and Japan) have no fucks to give and will not yield, so they're trying to push us into hating them. I refuse. I refuse, and when I hear things like in OP's post I merely dream of cooperation. If whites and asians worked together we could fix the whole world and then see what can or can't be done with space colonization and so on. Nothing would be beyond our reach.

i agree, the malaysian PM is woke on the JQ

Amazing how easily Chinese can get a hold of the manifesto apparently. And how seemingly wide read it is among a "random" sample poll.

Attached: thinking grenades.jpg (800x500, 41K)

some are awakening to the JQ, but since china is already a jew colony it's far too late for the han

In his manifesto , Brenton Tarrant specifically pointed out China as system of government that he admires

Attached: 97FCB6F1-0B8B-4F19-9B3F-6C8DC6B9AB0B.png (498x642, 702K)

Do normies in the US know about Rotherham?

No, brought it up previously and was kicked out of a class by the professor. Following weekend, he apologized and “allowed” me to return with an A in the course

>"Hu no no, we havea sexual emergencyu, no rape here, hai!"

Lmao I hope the Chinese finish anime off for good.

Attached: 1546340172115.jpg (447x720, 42K)