Anyone else really getting tired of white people blaming their failed lives on Jews? We're white...

Anyone else really getting tired of white people blaming their failed lives on Jews? We're white. We're not subhuman niggers. We have the genetic ability to become successful. If you didn't become successful, it's because you didn't try hard enough and eventually just gave up like some stupid nigger incel. Y'all sound like a bunch of little niggers sitting around crying about muh big jew man keeping me down.

Attached: 1552221630336.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batesian_mimicry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people blaming their failed lives on Jews?
People aren't blaming their own "failed" lives on Jews.
They are blaming the degeneracy of their culture on Jews.

"Incel" is the new "Conspiracy Theory"

Your economic illiteracy is almost as impressive
as your political ignorance.

Attached: Jew.Press.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batesian_mimicry

There are literally niggers that are white and act and infiltrate white community.

I think you are lost. Plebbit is down the hall and to the left.

Aren't you tired of the expulsions?

The host does not need the parasite, but the parasite needs the host.

Truth.

>If you didn't become successful, it's because you didn't try hard enough and eventually just gave up like some stupid nigger incel.
agreed until you hit the upper levels. Then you have to openly ally yourself with zionists (the jew) or come from wealth (trump). Of course, maintaining those high levels as well require allying yourself with the jew (trump) or changing the rules until you have equity (hitler).

I can sympathize with them. White countries should just deport all Jews to Israel and close their borders from nonwhite countries.

QUANTITATIVE EASING
TARGETED INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM/GANGSTALKING
SPYING ON CIVILIANS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
HIJACKING TECH/HEALTHCARE/FOOD INDUSTRIES
FUCKING UP THE GOVERNMENT ACTING LIKE AN INBRED MORON

South american talking about quantitative easing.
Lol.

you forgot to remove your memeflag you dumbass kike LOL, been falseflagging today huh?

Then we obviously need to create our own culture

Israel did 9/11

>If you didn't become successful, it's because you didn't try hard enough
Dumbest capitalist meme ever, and stop saying n***er, it's a horrible word

shut up nigger

> don't do anything about the JQ lads it'll solve itself
fuck off fucking kike

Attached: basedkiwi.jpg (1200x3000, 647K)

I agree. We have to change our destiny ourselves ans stop focusing so much on Jews.Lets call them out for their shit and criticize them but ultimately its all about us getting together and building our future.

Checked, mega satan. But aren't the Jews kind of your people now?

>memeflag
>2015 meme
shouldn't you be post le /ourguy/ mass murderer threads now?

shut up bagel. Nobody sees your wealth or success an issue. We're talking about a billionaire kabal fixated on destroying the west by immigrating tens of millions of unskilled mudshits, tanking the U.S dollar, portraying negroes in every strong male lead, and eliminating the jobs sector. Your pastrami eating pops never did shit NY. suck my fuckin nuts

Yes, I'm also sick of the blame the Jews bullshit. It's fucking retarded.

> incel

jidf pls

Attached: with-jews-you-lose.jpg (667x740, 131K)

This is true

>Anyone else really getting tired of white people blaming their failed lives on Jews? We're white.
>white
>jews

Attached: 1442059916350.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

>We're white
Whites don't hide their flags kike, sage.

you can fake your flag anyways
like when you are on vacation
zkurvení židy