/WhiteGenocideGeneral/ = /WGG/

Welcome to the general daily thread for White Genocide.
I invite all members of all races to discuss the open topic of the genetic destruction and replacement of Ethnic Europeans and their diaspora populations world wide.

If you have any questions relating to the definition of genocide you can look towards the summary definition as seen in the Geneva Convention law book.

Attached: 1539687556797.jpg (1036x1200, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bTIt1
youtube.com/watch?v=kNmYfxaAPG0
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtu.be/jmpPPzvAouw
youtu.be/5x-oNLk-Bcw
youtu.be/_JasyOrDdt4
youtu.be/55i10cn6LuE
youtu.be/XNrffzh64qM
youtu.be/VhAZE68weYA
youtu.be/O9_RCpkpDbE
youtu.be/8cuFmBieHVU
youtu.be/qXXbknRc1ps
youtu.be/4RD_FCe1QC0
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtu.be/rwBM1dpQPxE
youtu.be/rX78QfBUm6k
liveleak.com/view?t=9c8_1511081600
youtu.be/Isq6YltjRRU
youtu.be/xub-pCCA9yk
youtu.be/13gnNmtR4L0
youtu.be/oET1WaG5sFk
youtube.com/watch?v=22zcuwm-VBE
youtu.be/It4wjIISOhE
youtube.com/watch?v=xCY7xLVn2BY
youtu.be/DWGBJBwfxac
youtu.be/wX5vKs4fqQ8
youtu.be/o-nVQQccvJw
youtu.be/uU44GCgJ3_M
youtu.be/JEyNNCn9Z5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
youtu.be/uHRm1Jc1ydg
youtu.be/Ointb2ppd_4
youtu.be/m8Wwo5SecUw
youtu.be/wuSPJh0eq3k
youtu.be/ALDlCYBODh0
youtu.be/_QP2jgqy4EY
youtu.be/vtpe7EVCtRE
youtu.be/MUhiRysVQhw
youtu.be/Xp8Js2BQXOk
youtu.be/qgMnsqXO8BY
youtu.be/3WN-Azs-rFM
youtu.be/YxZCBI6XGFc
youtube.com/watch?v=-XssZGz3JQs
youtu.be/SmXhy-K6MXM
youtube.com/watch?v=tCISTzHnZNs
youtu.be/zbBz7bkyyjA
youtube.com/watch?v=mfAQFR8evoQ
coconuts.co/singapore/news/alarming-amount-people-dont-see-issue-guy-flaunted-neo-nazi-tattoos/
singapore-window.org/sw05/050701af.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8
youtube.com/watch?v=Os18858XkBo&bpctr=1552979680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous editions here:

archive.is/bTIt1

Keep the thread bumped.
Do not post any questions or arguments if you didn't read the OP posted above.

Watch the documentary here and archive it.

Here is a great 2h long documentary on precisely this topic.
Anyone wanna watch this epic 2 hour long documentary on how White people are ACTUAL genocide victims?
Here you go....

Attached: 1533355666866.jpg (596x595, 225K)

Can ANYONE refute this?
How could someone as monumental as the president of the United States of America be WRONG in saying the demographics of America have been turned upside down.
56% percent America meme was a GOOD THING!.
Its actually UNDER 50%
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sauce:
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Attached: Directed-Evolution-of-Cultural-Species_1.jpg (430x305, 86K)

So considering America is officially not White anymore, and the definitions of genocide under the Geneva Convention are as follows:

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[4]
Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:

(a) Genocide;
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;
(e) Complicity in genocide.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 3[4]

Does this mean America has experienced a White Genocide?
I'm joking by the way.

Attached: 1538794379599.png (387x404, 70K)

Just to clarify WHAT GENOCIDE MEANS to further disconfuse you all, let us look at the etymology of G E N O C I D E
A bit similar to the other linguistic terminologies as seen in law books,, homicide/fratricide/infanticide etc.
Many of you may be confused by genocide but allow me to explain...
You see GEN - OCIDE is the deliberate murder of a GENE carrier, ie murdering someone just because they are White and based on this intent alone.
Now you can see within the documentary contained within the thread post above that this is a clear ongoing event, especially highlighted in places like Europe, South Africa and Canada...
Now where you all might be lost of the definition of GENOCIDE is confusing the definition with EXTERMINATION ie EXTINCTION.
No Genocide does not mean
>+50% of the total population must die or it's disqualified as genocide
>+75% must die etc etc etc
>100% of the group must be targeted for mass slaughter

Genocide is a clear definition and as such no confusion should arise from this as it's not up for debate.
White Genocide HAPPENED and its STILL HAPPENING!
WAKEUP!

Attached: 1538182361479.jpg (1034x836, 296K)

In 1900 Whites aka Europeans and their disapora were 25% of the global population.
In 2018 they are estimated to be around 10%.

But what about all the science that shows race is just a social construct?
The genetic differences between race are minimal

Have you any knowledge on the Cromagnon versus Neanderthal theory?
If you really want to break it down at a genetic level you must understand the unique adaptations that stemmed from the seperation of protohumans like Denisovans, Homoerectus, and others.
I can post some infographs about it if you wish.

Bump me to the front page newfags

BUMP

Thanks, leaf.
May I ask.. Are you White?
If so, how does it feel to be an Actual Genocide Victim?

If you do not have a folder for White Genocide then now is a great time to create on in your documents and download the images you find here today so further propaganda can be distributed online and offline.

I welcome anyone here on Jow Forums to continue the work I have compiled and distributed here today and post their own /WGG/ when there is not one currently active.

Naturally as always make sure to do your best to spread this topic to in-organic and undecentralized platforms like Twitter etc.

If you do not have a folder for White Genocide then now is a great time to create on in your documents and download the images you find here today so further propaganda can be distributed online and offline.

I welcome anyone here on Jow Forums to continue the work I have compiled and distributed here today and post their own /WGG/ when there is not one currently active.

Naturally as always make sure to do your best to spread this topic to in-organic and undecentralized platforms like Twitter etc.

Go ahead. I need something to read.

Attached: persia.jpg (698x942, 99K)

Holy shit I need to marry a Persian mummy.

Alright. I may need to find more files in the archives or on some of my offline storage devices but I will post what I have here first.
Have you really never heard the Cromagnon vs. Neanderthal theory, though?
Its a pretty common topic on this site.

Attached: 1535826182573.png (700x748, 672K)

Attached: 1535826162500.jpg (1467x1653, 1.83M)

Attached: 1536249501539.jpg (683x798, 130K)

Daily whitepill:

There are still over 170 MILLION Whites in the United States. Almost 700 million in Europe. The only reason we believe a genocide is happening is because as a percentage, we are dwindling.

However, as White countries get poorer and poorer and aid for Africa dries up, millions upon millions will die of starvation in the third world. Nature rebalances itself. If even 1 million Europeans rose up against "diversity", they would win. It only took 3% of the population of the 13 colonies to fight in the war and defeat Great Britain.

There is still hope. A lot of it.

Attached: 1534301463087.png (1788x494, 357K)

No there isn't!
170 million Whites, Millions of which are BABIES and Multi-millions of which are Baby-boomers who are gunna die in like 5-10 years MAX!
Population pyramids are UPSIDE DOWN.
THIS IS CRITICAL!
WAKE UP! YOU HAVE BEEN BETRAYED BY TYRANTS.

>It only took 3% of the population of the 13 colonies to fight in the war and defeat Great Britain.
YA AND WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!
TAX FOR TEA?!!?!?!?!!? HOW MANY PERCENT? LIKE 10% TAX JUST FOR FUCKING TEA? ARE YOU JOKING?
AND YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR THE INCOME TAX RATES TODAY??!?!?!?
INCOME TAX DIDN'T EVEN EXIST UNTIL 1913!!
AMERICANS ARE R E T A R D S

Just move to Russia, the bastion of stability and conservativity.

Give me a Russian bride with big milkers and a Spetsnaz Kalashnivok and I will be your comrade, brother.

Attached: 918dedb4c408e27473d402a1439bd576620d5ccb.jpg (600x729, 61K)

Attached: 1548091490310.jpg (2344x2736, 3.61M)

Attached: 1548015902055.jpg (768x398, 168K)

Attached: 1541376651811.jpg (1280x1283, 574K)

GIVE ME A BUMP

Attached: 1525564040332.png (706x706, 279K)

Attached: 1544996594715.jpg (256x380, 28K)

This is now a cromagnon extinction thread.

Attached: 1403757591978.jpg (3544x2128, 861K)

Just your daily reminder that the solution to the Jewish problem is that Jews are Neanderthal hybrids hellbent on exterminating their only natural evolutionary competition, Cromagnon/Aryan.

youtu.be/jmpPPzvAouw
youtu.be/5x-oNLk-Bcw
youtu.be/_JasyOrDdt4
youtu.be/55i10cn6LuE
youtu.be/XNrffzh64qM
youtu.be/VhAZE68weYA
youtu.be/O9_RCpkpDbE
youtu.be/8cuFmBieHVU
youtu.be/qXXbknRc1ps
www.bitchute.com/video/qw2R2nYNmza1/
youtu.be/4RD_FCe1QC0
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtu.be/rwBM1dpQPxE
youtu.be/rX78QfBUm6k
liveleak.com/view?t=9c8_1511081600
youtu.be/Isq6YltjRRU
youtu.be/xub-pCCA9yk
youtu.be/13gnNmtR4L0
youtu.be/oET1WaG5sFk
youtube.com/watch?v=22zcuwm-VBE
youtu.be/It4wjIISOhE
youtube.com/watch?v=xCY7xLVn2BY
youtu.be/DWGBJBwfxac
youtu.be/wX5vKs4fqQ8
youtu.be/o-nVQQccvJw
youtu.be/uU44GCgJ3_M
youtu.be/JEyNNCn9Z5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjz-YRBZfG0
youtu.be/uHRm1Jc1ydg
youtu.be/Ointb2ppd_4
youtu.be/m8Wwo5SecUw
youtu.be/wuSPJh0eq3k
youtu.be/ALDlCYBODh0
youtu.be/_QP2jgqy4EY
youtu.be/vtpe7EVCtRE
youtu.be/MUhiRysVQhw
youtu.be/Xp8Js2BQXOk
youtu.be/qgMnsqXO8BY
youtu.be/3WN-Azs-rFM
youtu.be/YxZCBI6XGFc
youtube.com/watch?v=-XssZGz3JQs
youtu.be/SmXhy-K6MXM
youtube.com/watch?v=tCISTzHnZNs
youtu.be/zbBz7bkyyjA

Well, in fact in our country there are more women (76 million) than men (66 million), thanks to WW2. So you can find someone who suits your taste. And we have so much kalashikovs in military warehouses that during 90's you couldn't call yourself a real bandit without having a gun. You can still probably find someone who can sell it to you, because from time to time in the news they talk about incidents involving Kalashnikovs.

Checked but no you don't. Also bump. Non whites need to be forcefully removed from white countries.

I really love Russian Women, like I really love them. Maybe the most beautiful in the whole world.
I love Ukrainian women too. I wish Russia and Ukraine would become brothers again, instead of fighting.
Fuck the Khazars, filthy invaders.
I was once with a beautiful girl from Yugoslavia who moved to Canada. I regret not actually getting serious with her. Such a beautiful girl.

Attached: 6929_ss.jpg (300x400, 64K)

Persians girls are honorary Aryans. Some of them still have blue and green eyes and sandy blonde hair.

Attached: 48372916_126033275085442_6994567052870549504_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mfAQFR8evoQ

Damnit Bruce ya bloody bastard Christchurch shooting was fake and gay.
Don't fall for the mossad psyop.

Average IQ of Iran is 84 though. No thanks.

Doesn't matter if it was fake and gay. The result is exactly the same. That's the point, the way forward is the same regardless of whether this was genuine or faked.

I'm not having any kids bro so I could give less of a shit about what qualities the wife I have possesses beyond Cup size, top kek.

Attached: 6802c445d075f6e817dffce4c0d2123a30782164.jpg (600x870, 113K)

White Genocide? Then how come there are more and more waito piggus in my country seeking citizenship?

Fuck off back to your shithole wh*toids.

That's partially also because of
inequality in quantity. They need to be beautiful
to interest a man, otherwise they
won't be able to marry and have a happy life. It's like a forced competition. The same goes to other ex-USSR republics, I think.
Not sure about being brothers again though, ukranians will probably never forget that peaceful integration of Crimea.

But yeah, slav woman are really good looking.

Whoops, I fucked up first two sentences.

Entertaining fake news as a real theory and not conclusively and unanimously arguing it as a non-issue since its a staged and rehearsed scripted event is the reason we are losing numbers.
Our problem is non-issue agenda compromise.
We can no longer let the narrative be out of our control.
Anyone with some intellect who viewed the shooters video more than once can see clearly it has tons of errors in performance which deduce fraud and crisis acting.
It should not be discussed beyond this conclusion that it is FAKE.
You can't change my mind because I won't waste my time.
The only thing I have to discuss this issue is my copy pasta on how its proven fake.

>Falling for the IQ meme
It's irrelevant. It's based on how well they perform in schools. Their education system is just shite.

t. best edu system in the world, creating highest IQ scores

Sorry Singapore-bro. I'm sorry my people (White) are invading your land.
Do not confuse the rich Whites who can afford to move and travel to your country with the poor people back home who live paycheck to paycheck with a half empty fridge and riding the bus everyday without a car.
You have my blessings to tell the Whites in Singapore to fuck off to their home country. If I hear any White people say they want to move or travel to Singapore I will tell them to fuck off for you, bro!

>slav woman are really good looking
Its actually ridiculous.
If things get really bad in the West I am going to marry a Russian witch and move to the country side and let her suck my blood.

Attached: 1511550199083.jpg (960x960, 135K)

educated is not synonymous with intelligent. Don't know if you've met people from the middle east but they have nigger levels of intelligence and act like niggers most of the time. It ain't a meme. It's a simple observable fact.

Education is a slave caste factory, and its primarily tailored towards the mind of a woman, which is why you see the younger generation of boys are effeminate.
Having a sponge memory is not indicative of intellect. This is the main focus of the modern frankfurt school application process. They just want you to absorb and memorize, they don't want any critical thinking, leadership, intuition, independent problem solving, innovation, all they want is drones.

You need to stop posting modern thotty cunts if you want to show beauty.
This is what beauty is.

Attached: 53660781_2040585329392346_5693734588350726144_n.jpg (470x751, 70K)

I'm actually not kidding. More and more rich whites are coming here to do business, retire and/or raise their families in because they think it's safer than their home country. They're not wrong, but they have to live with the fact that we do not have 4 seasons and we are literally a diverse country with chinks, muslims, pajeets and whatnot. Fucking ironic if you ask me.

Attached: 1453296121074.jpg (345x194, 19K)

Finnish women are very beautiful too.
I only have a few saved on my PC so instead take this beautiful Russian mummy.

Attached: 734892789.jpg (599x900, 74K)

Ignoring CECA and Pinoys. Maybe those whites are (((fellow white people))) like Miky Brochez?

Attached: muhkindredspirit.jpg (1086x655, 176K)

Like I said mate, tell them how you feel, they won't fight you or anything so there is no challenging you if you encounter them on the street or whatever.
Tell them to fuck off back to their country and spit on the ground.
Again, I apologize for the invasion by my people into your country. It's not right.
In a way I almost do not blame the Whites who traveled to your country, since my country is so shit I would rather live in Singapore too.
Not sure if pic related but you get the idea.

Attached: 1544244351877.jpg (1000x667, 239K)

Honestly this is very likely. If you examine the nose's of the Whites in Singapore you might discover they are actually just jewish people who look very White compared to you.

Never forget.

coconuts.co/singapore/news/alarming-amount-people-dont-see-issue-guy-flaunted-neo-nazi-tattoos/

singapore-window.org/sw05/050701af.htm
>German-Israeli embassies condemn Singapore students' idolising of Hitler

> Adolf Hitler reportedly had mixed views regarding Singapore's fall, seeing it as a setback for the "white race"

Attached: 1530464804002.jpg (480x489, 23K)

Redpill me, senpai.
What did Hitler know about Singapore that I don't?

Attached: 1000px-War_Ensign_of_Germany_(1938-1945).svg.png (1000x600, 45K)

nobody cares what some convention of elites says, either way.

>educated is not synonymous with intelligent
I never said that. I said that the collective IQ score statistics you sperg so hard about are based on education. No one runs IQ tests on the whole population and if they do, they run them on maybe 1000 people and try to draw a conclusion based on that for the overall millions of pop, which as you know rapes the deviation.

>It's a simple observable fact
>I met a few people from the middle east, therefore I drew a viable conclusion for everyone
If you're trying to argue IQ, you should stop exhibiting such bottom tier opinions. Who you met (I won't argue, they were probably really fucking dumb), is an anecdotal fallacy.

As for who acts like niggers, let me ask you this. Check webm related and consider yourself acquainted with those monkeys. 50 IQ for the 19 of them and 150 for you.
Your 'mean' IQ is 55. Accurate for you alone? No. Same thing there, the predisposition to subhuman behaviors of the mutt pop does not necessarily equate that finding an aryan persian will yield low IQ results, your niggers tank the observable IQ, their sandnigger tank theirs.

Attached: fun w blax 6.webm (720x1280, 680K)

Kikes have spread throughout the West to the point that a lot of Asians can't tell the difference, especially when they say Western media or corrupt and immoral Western influence when it's really the Sabbataen Frankists and Talmudic Bankers.

Attached: new-gas-station.jpg (667x937, 238K)

>Finnish women are very beautiful too
She's Russian. But yeah, close enough :)
I do not save anything that has make up on it.
Have a Ukrainian now.

Attached: 54458141_2051117658339113_529526341830180864_n.jpg (458x400, 36K)

Whatyadoing over there, rabbi?

Attached: 1552974702937.jpg (832x766, 145K)

Bump

>This is the main focus of the modern frankfurt school application process. They just want you to absorb and memorize, they don't want any critical thinking, leadership, intuition, independent problem solving, innovation, all they want is drones.
They'll call you tin foil hat conspiratard for saying the truth.
The absolute state of 2020

Attached: im jewish.jpg (1024x873, 212K)

(((East India Company))) after Oliver Cromwell let the kikes back in.
Also, Sassoons built the Synagogue here.

Attached: sg-noahide.jpg (497x784, 119K)

Even Whites can't tell bro. Most people have very little skill in physical biological anthropology.
You can see as evident in this thread; people for the first time are hearing of the ancestral difference in Cromagnon versus Neanderthal, which is a huge ancestral split in lineage.
The average wageslave normie who doesn't lurk Jow Forums probably would guess 50% of the actors who are jews on TV are White if asked to guess.
Thats the reason why Black people in America are always blaming 'rich old white men' because every dumb nigger in Atlanta and Compton thinks people like Bernie Sanders is a White guy.

>Babushka mummy will never feed you water from a bucket after you finish slaying the hordes of invaders
Why the fuck am I alive again?

>(((East India Company))
So you probably are encountering tons of (((Dutch))) from the (((Netherlands))) who still intend on colonizing the Pacific.

Iran has many different ethnic groups.

It's a Russian POW after Germany invaded. The local women tended to the soldiers who surrendered and weren't jewish, obviously.
Isn't it ironic that even that timeline of man-mode struggle is more appealing? It is.

Attached: 1550193891392.jpg (829x1080, 186K)

A lot of people just want to be loved in a timely fashion. A threat of death means nothing to the young and unloved.

Attached: 1545282061527.gif (245x300, 975K)

Yeah and I need to nut in all of the ones with giant milkers.

Attached: 48388773_125257768496326_331369354090250240_n.jpg (429x764, 55K)

Are you a nigger?

Is this Inglewood?

Do you know who the fuck toy are talking to?

This is Beverly Hills you are talking to not nigger black tar compton okay?

I've known a couple of Russian women and while I don't like stereotyping.. with my limited knowledge they are very trustworthy and goof friends/companions, they won't take shit but they don't do it in a entitled way just keep your ego in check which is fair enough. I've had good experiences with them.
They were clever too.

>the young and unloved.
I'd argue that back then, the love they had greatly surpassed the fabricated 'loves' people feel nowadays to fill their void.

Attached: 42434076_1801020293348852_4090794025446014976_n.jpg (393x386, 32K)

The one I had a time with was named Ruslana and she was a virgin, very shy and cute, but she dressed and groomed well, wore leopard print and high heeled boots with a fur coat to meet me, I hooked up with her one time and wanted her to leave after we finished but she insisted on staying at my place and watching me play videogames. For some reason at the time this happened in highschool I was so turned off by her but looking back she was so great. Very comfy, and she was ultra soft too, like her skin was like silk.
I really regret not dating her. I creeped her facebook once and she was a DJ at music festivals and very popular.
She looks even hotter than she did when she was a teen.

Attached: 1540939463069.png (595x592, 533K)

Hellstormdocumentary.com/watch

Well sadly no matter how pure and bridled our love becomes in the future we cannot undo the damage of White Genocide with love alone.

Attached: 1544499803136.jpg (499x463, 80K)

I had a dream I had shot up a strip club last night. I think this shit is getting to me.

I had a dream everyone was 25 and two women raped me, but it wasn't even bad.
Two of the streets in my dream converged into one street but somehow it made sense with the giant gap of space between the roads and missing houses.

Attached: 1537153188293.jpg (1515x1138, 335K)

Don't fret or double think yourself user, nice story/ experiences. It's a pity n' everything but we act how we want to act and can't rewrite the story really. What didn't you like about her if you didn't pursue it or were you still partly still half child and adult?

Some good motivation videos in there, everyone watch.

Well for one, because she was from Yugoslavia she was held back in school and was 1 grade younger than me but actually was older than me in age, I think like 7 months older or something. Also, all my friends really didn't like her, not sure why. After we hooked up they really bullied me out of continuing anything with her. She was very sweet about it though. I had a slutty GF who cheated on me later and the girl Ruslana shamed the fuck out of my slutwhore ex-gf after all the time, even though I basically used this gorgeous russian girl for a one night stand. We were only in highschool so its not a big deal but I wish I had just ignored my friends and kept seeing the girl, instead of continuing to move on from girl to girl.
She was very feminine, loved dance, singing, art, doing make up etc. Really rare to find a woman like that these days. Im sure she loves to cook and everything else you might love to find in a girl.

>we cannot undo the damage of White Genocide with love alone.
Nop, it's never enough alone. But without it, we can muster nothing else of the necessary ingredients to undo the damage.

Ultimately, white genocide is due to the enormous amount of self-hate whites have lately. You know this to be true.

>tfw an 'evil' invader

Attached: 48982667_1936471169803763_5384548877783269376_n.jpg (611x414, 35K)

Are you local?

I wish they would snap out of it.
I'm growing old. I gave up on fatherhood, and living in pain without the use of my anger is miserable.

Attached: 1551668038136.gif (500x281, 94K)

She sounds BASED af as people may say, what an unusual school happening, wish I had something as leftfield as all that going on for me lel.
I'd guess she may have read all the situation and may not even hold it against you maybe. But must feel good that she felt so strongly to defend your honour and was to be close to you.
Cool story that though, obviously bittersweet but quite random.
Can't believe people hated her or maybe she was cold to your friends and that's why they hated her.
Yeah in fact sometimes from my limited experience people may think a Russian woman is acting cold when in fact they're just not acting like a fake clown. What you see is what you get.

Sounds like a reasonable explanation for why they didn't like her. Western women are very fake. Women who grew up without the Disney Channel brainwashing don't really engage in the mellowdramatic theatrics so much.
It will be very embarrassing in the future when historians cite the Television as the primary weapon used against Whites.

White genocide? No, I don't think so. It's the technology which has been
so developed that I can travel from Europe to Africa just by leaving my house

Fatherhood is doable, even though not optimal, even at your 60s. You're lucky you're not a woman, it's not that late.
Don't get blackpilled. It's part of the problem :)

I'm not trying to advocate my choice or anything. I just realistically do not expect to raise a baby and fight a war.
A baby takes 18 years of dedication minimum, and it takes even longer if you have twins, or a girl, or extra kids.
I cannot safely promise 18 years of the future without war.
Its impossible for me to impregnate a girl and not feel like a totally evil person if I have to leave her behind.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8

youtube.com/watch?v=Os18858XkBo&bpctr=1552979680

DESTROY CERN

As much as I'm onto the agendas of tv and film I've still had some really cool comfy times watching the gogglebox.
Each decade is forced with a new era of fashion goods and overall mindset, very crafty and odd.

>I cannot safely promise 18 years of the future without war.
You don't have to.
You being convinced that this is what you have to promise in order to be a RESPONSIBLE PARENT is part of the white genocide we discuss ITT.
You do not need to promise peace. You do not even need to be alive for the next 18 years. You just need to be a father.
You being convinced it's evil to impregnate if you will have to leave for some reason later, is why there's a white genocide.
They rub their hands while we're brainwashed into the K of r/k selection.

Based and Mandelapilled.
We have different morals. I would never leave a daughter alone. Not for a second. I would never trust my mom, dad, sister, baby sitter, school, neighbors with my daughter or even my son until he can shoot a gun. I will never have a baby until I can promise it safety.

Sound a bit conceited mate. We're talking about White Genocide here if you haven't noticed. Not trying to ruin the party or anything but you should really watch something educational if you enjoy the media as entertainment.
How about you watch this?
Save it for later in your bookmarks.

Attached: 1551861395840.png (512x512, 207K)

KKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK