White People Have a Right to Exist

Say this more.

Stop being edgy faggots. The left fears "WHITE PEOPLE/WE HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST."

In 2015, a new brand of pro-white politics was being born. It wasn't edgy Nazi bullshit. By 2017, edgy trash hijacked it! That's what the left wants! Wake up!

We let it take over because we were tolerant and nice. Stormfags, you will NOT win out. Your time is through.

>inb4 Tarrant terrorshill posts
fuck off Anti-Whites!

Attached: 1498857369438.jpg (809x551, 63K)

Edgy Neo Nazi White supreeemism is a fucking strawman that Anti-White leftshits LOVE.

Stop empowering it.

Say NO to it.

>we have a right to exist
This was literally always considered edgy by almost everyone though

ok moron

ok moron

bump

feel like pure shit just want her back

:(

>In 2015, a new brand of pro-white politics was being born. It wasn't edgy Nazi bullshit. By 2017, edgy trash hijacked it!
This is the opposite of the truth. 2015 was full exterminationist natsoc (Holocaust didn't happen but it should have), and then by 2017 the MIGA movement had hijacked it.

No moron. This is how stupid people remember it because of swastika memes. I was there.

You mean to say "Whites have a right to exist as a minority in nations their forefathers built".

FUCK I meant to say majority

too much shit

too much to argue about

keep it simple, quick

Western civilization is superior to all others,
as proven by all the failed races of all the failed nations
who are literally dying to sneak in by the tens of millions.

No, you're wrong. The board has become much more moderate over the past few years because a bunch of low IQ trumpcucks and Q-tards invaded during/after the election.

is he not right? Look how concerned and serious people took "it's ok to be white".

Nice edgy fairytale.

THATS OUR POINT:

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Attached: D6474DB4-2962-4048-98B5-DCE06F2D1B77-752-0000018AB895D389.jpg (476x395, 44K)

edgy to idiots, maybe

>m-uh left
>edgy nazi stormfags
>participate in our system goy
>using !
This isn't an american politics forum you fucking boomer. There's more to worry about than your surface level republican-democrat theater. Lurk more or go back to the_donald. It's you who've hijacked the board

Attached: 1522601508160.jpg (497x616, 83K)

The good thing about having actual genuine compassion and being a genuinely good person is that you realize what other people go through and how unhappy and miserable they are. You also realize the complete nature of all their problems and how psychotic they are.

All the people that want our heads cut off are extremely miserable people. They are basically assuming that once they get rid of us all their problems will be gone, but that is far from the truth. Its nothing but a pipe dream type assumption. These people are totally incapable of doing anything but turning the world into a slum. Are people in muslim countries happy? Because thats all it will be. I guess women are horney about it but such things are not easy to judge and when i am judging it correctly, i see that it wont amount to shit, gratification-wise. Its like somebody that wants a BMW but gets some cheap product from the dollar store and it can never make them happy. I mean are muslim women happy? Have you ever had something that makes you horney not get old and deteriorate into cripple? The inward cripple will ALWAYS overcome the outer and the outer will deteriorate into sqaulor. You need to be really intelligent and refined to remain sexual in such a circumstance without problems.. Theyll all kill each other and shit..

As far as the leftists who claim to want whites dead.. They are basically socialogically surfing on all this shit for sexual gratification and security.. They dont even feel what they are saying or understand it first hand.

If you are a truly happy and secure person with first hand judgement you will torture the fuck out of these people mentally. They are actually doing it to themselves without realizing it.

Anyways all these fucking retards will wind up tearing the world down like they always have. Just be happy and let them be their miserable corrupt dog-shit selves.. Fucking psychotic people that never learn.

This is a victim complex statement.

Is Rage completely offline?

Bump. We have the right to exist.

t. ((( )))

so fag?

w-what do you guys think shes doing right this second

Attached: 1549594853703.jpg (470x512, 159K)

Thank God other people are realizing this. Just because we want an ethnically homogenous population doesn't make us nazis or evil.

The worst is the young guys who fall into this dumb frame. It's like gays who got called queer all the time and went, "Fine! I'm QUEER!"

thanks man

keep posting

About to head to bed. Create more threads like this, and so will I this week. I'll use your thumbnail even, and the same title to signal back.

probably peeing sexily