Speech is an action, and should be regulated according to the severity of the speech

There is no reason to allow harmful speech if we don't allow other harmful actions, such as littering.

Attached: 1509836503287-pol - Copy.jpg (600x526, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"... such as littering"

or sodomy.

Speech is just noise. Something you can ignore I'll cut you bitch

Shut the fuck up you commie

Does this ethot show tits?

Not interested in anything she has to say.

dilatation should be illegal.

You're a pussy and should leave America if you can't handle free speech. Nothing personal

Nigger

Fuck you commie bastard

fbpb
Also I must add circumcision, staring at people weirdly, laughing at people, and oppressing my political beliefs.

as a spic does that mean I can say gays talking about shit is hate speech? and if they don't like it I can say they are racist?

Why stop there? Since speech is nothing more than the expression of dangerous thoughts, why don't you ban dangerous thoughts?

Littering kills the Earth while speech hurts the feelings of people I don't like. I think I like our current system.
Nigger

B A C K T O R E D D I T

Is that a young debbie wasserman schultz?

Your stupidity harms me so go to fucking jail, sagem

Since its possible people could use their speech to talk to themselves or friends hatefully in private we should remove the tongues from all people. We could let the Rabiis do it right after they are circumcised.

>
>Why stop there? Since speech is nothing more than the expression of dangerous thoughts, why don't you ban dangerous thoughts?
Canada, CBC: Saying laws needed to punish based on thoughts exposed online

>Leaf

Trudeau and M103: "Quelling" Islamophobia

"the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."
POWERFUL
youtu.be/9tTthZjIINE?t=
2486 @ 41:26

Expanded quote:
"Those of us lucky enough to benefit from Canadian liberty's many blessings need to be strong and confident custondians of its character- inclusive freedom, expansive freedom. That is the Canadian idea of liberty- the idea that the liberty of all is enhanced when new freedoms are granted to individuals."

>but liberty means everyone has equal rights to themselves and their ability to act (including speaking)
I suppose its challenging for conservatards to understand- we're all "born scientists," but you chose to devolve into a rural/suburban retard.

The fact is that we will not fall into the politics of fear and division. We'll continue to stand up for middle class Canadians and those working hard to join them.

Attached: trudeauSwaglord.jpg (189x266, 9K)

good bait, pooftah.

>good bait, pooftah.
Thanks. Harvesting many yous with the influx

op is a statist faggot

Attached: 1552067981054.png (768x736, 59K)

at first i thought op was kicking the jew in the nuts

I have an unlimited right to free speech because I have self ownership.

Attached: this is a fuckin gif.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: jej.png (588x459, 219K)

>Speech is an action, and should be regulated according to the severity of the speech.
sage this inane bait

You can't sage reality!

freedom of speech has constitutional limits that are well established by case law you retards

fuckin hell read a god damn book

>Appeal to authority
Read the first sticky!

Fuck you nigger

I'm just fucking saying, it is what it is

I don't necessarily agree with all of the limits, but you don't have complete freedom of speech in the US and for the most part it's things like not being able to yell fire in crowded places to cause panic, limits on advertising, exposing children to harmful shit

you all are fucking retarded go to school

define 'harmful'

>define 'harmful'
My choice, in the moment

>yell fire in crowded places to cause panic, limits on advertising, exposing children to harmful shit

Hate speech is free speech though

mere advocacy is protected speech, inciting specific acts is not

No worries, when the time comes, leftists and other subhuman elements will have no rights to speech or even life, so your wish will be fulfilled.

Fuck JESUS CHRIST FUCK YOU

I did heroin today. It is the equivalent of talking to God. Every time I shoot up I see what life is really about. Heroin is so good. It is easy to do just once. Try heroin or you're a pussy

littering creates jobs for niggers, u commie fgt

nigger. tongue. my. anus.

Commie sluts will be sent to breeding camps