Any non whites here?

Any of you feel like you just don't belong? Like you can't connect with the whites, but you also can't connect with your own kin?

This feeling sucks. It feels like you have no place anywhere.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

You can connect with anyone bro. Work on your social skills

everyone is white on Jow Forums

This goes against anything pol. This is a multicultural board shitwad.

you don't belong. don't listen to this cuckold

Attached: 1551954857772.jpg (1024x640, 67K)

Half of Jow Forums is nonwhite lel

It's called being a nonsocial hermit

lots of different realities on this board apparently, folks

literally the entire world is heralding you and making a star out of your disgusting nigger race.
and you come here to complain that you cant fit in here?
shitskins will go everywhere where theyre not wanted. they will look under rock and tree to find an evil racist whitey so they can feel oppressed and segregated.
just fuck off nigger. go back to literally anywhere else in the world if you want to fit in dumb cunt

I am a higher caste north indian/pakistani. Definitely not white
i may be a sperg, but that is not what makes my situation or other non white Jow Forumslacks shitty. We have no ethno or cultural connection

hey fbi, found your next guy

All this race conflict doesn't even involve you guys. It's a war between lower middle class whites and upper middle class whites with their jew allies fought with minorities as proxies.

Attached: 1552846625574.png (620x350, 250K)

Don't worry beaner. We're gonna send your burrito shit smelling ass back home soon.

It’s your lack of social skills that makes it tough for you. Get a waiter or sales job. You’ll get better.

I've always been told by other Mexicans that I'm not one of them because my complextion is white like bread. I've learned not to give a shit either way since only half my family comes from Mexico.

Plus most this board is most likely nonwhite anyway.

Attached: 1527342915464.png (194x259, 11K)

leave burritos out of this hombre i know you're a regular at the local chipotle

what this guy saidIf all you got to define yourself by is an arbitrary characteristic then you are a boring mother fucker and noone will ever want to talk to you. Its why most people hate women, everything is always about thier boring nonsense but they get tolerated because they have vaginas, unless you got a tight pussy and a pair of tits that you want to show us right now? otherwiese you can gtfo

I am not hispanic i am north indian/Pakistani.

I've interacted with a bunch of you guys at uni. Typically your kind are chill (best minorities by far) but sometimes you're a bit pushy wrt friendship. Just cool off a bit and take things slow and you'll be fine

I'm a multi racial wahmen studying white supremist men so i can best infiltrate you when things start to kick off.

big agree, browsing this board for autism guidance is where you fucked up

feels bad man. It's a wierd feeling alienating your own kind. There's no turning back after you took the red pill. The truth will reveal itself one way or another.

its about 92% nonwhite.
just like the rest of the world.
wherever we whites go, you shitskin animals follow.

none of the white supremacists on this board are even white ya dumb cunt

DO YOU LIKE MY WATCH

Attached: 1542983814019.jpg (480x640, 56K)

Most of the old flags were here when this racist shit was taken seriously. It's mostly just shit posting. Some newer people here though just are it up. I wouldn't take shit here personally.

>the entire conquest of the british empire
>stop following us shitskin
wtf lol

can confirm.

Fuck that. Not all of America has been mongrelized. We're still around. You San Fransisco tech queer.

Same shit. There really is no difference. Go back to your country and go shit it up there. We don't want you here.

Attached: Shit Skin Sofa.jpg (370x278, 25K)

>muh british colonialism
anglos arent white. theyre essentially jews, theyre short, beady eyed, swarthy, and inbred pot bellied hook nosed banking degenerate murdering genociding sociopaths.
anglos are kikes, and not white.

It's the issue at the core of multiculturalism. Most people really just don't feel united in the melting pot. They crave the cultural connection they can have with their own. As a white living in a nonwhite area, I feel the same way.

there is no such thing as white supremacy or white supremacists. supremacy (the belief that you are a supreme people/being) is a jewish thing.

I know that feel bro, I get called white all the time

>drinks velveeta cheese out of a big gulp
>not all of america
oh preach, king

not an argument, chief

this.
if you want to save the white race, then leave our country you shitskin fucks. we dont want to smell you or look at you. just take your brown asses back across the border

Attached: 1552857341586.webm (240x320, 1.73M)

What is wrong with your figures ?

it absolutely is an argument pedro ya dumb brown rat

But i have no identity here in america. I dream of maybe living in my ethnic country, but i have been cursed by my fathers money. I have Italian sports cars and a huge house. They do not make me happy anymore, but I can't live without them

I can't relate to my people since I'm ugly and awkward, but I'm proud to be who I am. I don't support the alt right and mostly align with leftist ideals. Hope you aren't part of the racist in-crowd that dominate this board, it's sad to see all the self hating minorities whine to gain acceptance from the scum that use this board

Confirmed

Attached: you're awesome.gif (270x203, 467K)

life of finn desu

The upper caste Indians are white.
HYMN LXXIII. Soma Pavamana.
Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates.

wrong

whats in the red box by the tv?