Capitalism has failed

yachts prove that capitalism doesnt work. they have never gotten cheaper, there is no yacht that the average person can afford despite them existing for millennia

Attached: OMEGA-1.jpg (1113x779, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_ships
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am building a catamaran to live in. I'll refer to it as a yacht.

you cant even make furniture right, youre not ready for a boat sven

I can't hear you I'm too far out in the ocean byyyeee e e e e

>sinks because shoddy vikangz craftsmanship

what is capitalism?
why is its purpose to give the average person a yacht?

Attached: Vikings-Voyages.png (800x547, 540K)

that area was frozen over, they just walked across

No, they didn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_ships

The moar you know. Step up your game. It's funnier if you can meme while actually having a leg to stand on

you can buy a sailboat capable of circumnavigation for 20k usd

How embarrassing

Attached: Vasa-ship-museum.jpg (368x250, 135K)

Only us wealthy elites get yachts. Now you little retards need to get on your knees and cut our taxes again

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires.png (700x700, 633K)

>After being refitted and upgraded to sustain the higher temperatures of tropical water, HSwMS Halland took part in a multi-national exercise in the Mediterranean from September 16, 2000. Allegedly, there she remained undetected while still recording many of her friendly adversaries, attracting interest from the participating countries. In early November the same year, she participated in a NATO "blue-water" exercise in the Atlantic. There, she reportedly won a victory in a mock "duel" with Spanish naval units, and then the same in similar duel against a French SSN, a nuclear-powered attack submarine. She also "defeated" an American SSN, the USS Houston.

>HSwMS Gotland managed to snap several pictures of USS Ronald Reagan during a wargaming exercise in the Pacific Ocean, effectively "sinking" the aircraft carrier.

Embarassing indeed.
You got to borrow that superior tech as well! Enjoy, friend.

think of all the yacht jobs they make.

I've been on a yacht once. Luscious.

I've met a guy who captains one

>only source of income is 0.009 cents per yang shillpost
And you wonder why you will never own a yatch.

Attached: 1551463154223.jpg (1531x1075, 200K)

he doesnt get paid enough

>wargaming
wow is fucking nothing

bullshit

S e e t h i n g

Anyone here can afford an older 30-36 ft. Morgan sailboat. Not a yacht but close. I've heard from friends on about 1K you can do quite well in the islands.