How can you find a submissive wife that you can trust in modern whorish America? Don't want to 1488 with whores

How can you find a submissive wife that you can trust in modern whorish America? Don't want to 1488 with whores.

Attached: GpGrYsy.jpg (729x1032, 102K)

Church, with some stiupations
Most protestant churches are shit, if the priest wears jeans on sunday, drop it
Most catholic churches in North America are shit, latin mass or bust
Orthodox churches are alright but you won't find second gen girls there so brush up on your serbian/russian/polish etc.

Attached: pribilege.png (872x724, 46K)

There are more and more Orthodox churches that have a lot of converts and services in English, I started going recently to one that is affiliated with OCA - Orthodox Church of America. Check it out user. The women are all very conservative there and it's a very nice environment. Most (of course) are partnered up but not all.

I found mine on Tumblr 8 years ago.

>Weeb
You won't ever find a girl to show interest in you

I want to be dominated by an anime girl

Really?

This, or a Trad Catholic Church or good Southern Baptist Church.

No more of this "Religion is great for keeping the masses in line but me, I'm a higher being who doesn't need to follow the rules and am elevated beyond such considerations."

Start walking the walk or STFU

Attached: 1521854768917.jpg (1197x798, 470K)

I'm aware, however, I rarely see the daughters/sons of families going, first gen migrants are always very nice and devout, but their assimilated kids don't care anymore

t. speak Russian

I have taken up religion lately. Just broke up with someone who wasn't religious, but I wasn't sure how much dating a religious girl would help.

If I can do it, anyone can. I promise.

Awesome. Make sure you go every Sunday and find some little old lady to help with bullshit around the church during the week whenever you can.

Soon enough some patronizing but well-meaning older guy will land you a cush job and you'll be fucking one of his hot daughters with his blessing

Go to a small baptist church not in the city.

I for one long for a HIJABI HOTTIE

You will find your wife outside western civilisation. In place where femminism is not tolerated.
Remember in west all "traditional women" are LARPING because they know valuable men won't go into femminists woman.

Are the women of your nation suitable for pairing?

Welp... guess I'm moving to Poland.

How old were you when you met her if I could ask? And her? Is she white?

You find a virgin qt boy who is willing to dress up as a maid for you.

I lucked out.
Found a Religious waifu who takes care of the elderly for a living.
It baffles me how sheltered/ignorant she is.
Was watching Ted the other day and she asked what was a bong and how it worked?
Fucking baffling.

Get yourself a girl without daddy issues and who is a prude. It will be a while before she let's you do anything sexual, but you will know that she isn't out cheating on you.

Most women want to be submissive. It's up to you to show them that being domesticated is what's best for them. My fiancée before i met her didn't want kids, didn't want to get married, thought cooking and cleaning were beneath her. I slowly showed her that traditional gender roles were a good thing. I provide while she maintains. She wasn't so receptive at first but now all she wants is to get married so she can pop out some kids and cook and clean while i bring the money home. She absolutely loves cleaning. Ill come home and i am not lying that she cleans in her panties and a long tshirt while listening to her little pop music.

Dont do this. Women with daddy issues project those issues onto you. They are huge whores and for the most part untrustworthy

1. find one with divorced parents
2. beat her
3. enjoy going to prison eventually
4. kill her when you get out.

its a very popular life story for white trash.

Attached: pB5rxDo.gif (300x300, 1.76M)

He said without.

How old was she when you met her?

Her 25
Me 22
two years later and we're still going strong.
I'm saving up to marry her even though marriage is a stupid idea in my eyes.

He did. I apologize. I read it as with daddy issues. My bad. Its late

I want a wife pls Kek, God, Anons.

Attached: 1519511587969.jpg (764x512, 200K)

>wanting a thot raped by millions of worms

No thanks, bud.

Forgiven. His point is well taken though.

Happy for you.

>the church meme
No matter how many times this has been refuted people keep peddling it here.

Thx man it's not perfect but their is hope for us all.

>asks for non-slut wife
>posts sluttiest Fate character who willingly fucked everything that moved including worms
I don't understand.

Found mine on MySpace 14 years ago.

The secret is mormon girls.
You got about a 70/30 shot their either pure waifu's who love their family and have conservative values compared to jack mormons that fuck like thots.
Jew's and Christians are all usually whores and idk about Muslims.

I'm afraid the love boat might have sailed for me, at least in terms of finding quality waifu with love and loyalty in her heart.
>t.42

Can you get them to convert to Orthodoxy?