TARRANT IS BEING SLANDERED BY Q AND HIS BOOMER CULT

Qanon and his glowinthedark followers are the sczhios who have been shilling hard the past few days to discredit Tarrant.
his followers are the one who are
>posting the webms that "prove" the shooting is fake
>willfully lying about the bullets used in the shooting by saying they weren't FMJ when they are
>don't understand how puncture wounds in a FMJ bullet fired from an AR-15 would leave a small wound and how a small wound leaves a small pool of blood
>Want us to not read the manifesto and "report" posters who vouch for tarrant

why? because tarrant's views and ideology clash with the one Q is setting up across the street from the board Tarrant used. Q and the (((NSA))) can't have their boomer psyop get shut down because of someone outside their control. that's why they are shilling overdrive here by saying that Jow Forums is a board of civic nationalism and that direct action accelerationism could never happen within the right. Q's boomer followers also can't comprehend why a young white man would take things into his own considering the demographic problem facing european and white nations around the world.

tl;dr be weary of the schzioids calling Tarrant a mossad asset because they are actually deep state shills or retarded boomers trying to get Jow Forums to disavow him with faked webms.

Attached: Screenshot (106).png (664x449, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/1106894519859974144
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
archive.fo/pw4ly
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
web.archive.org/web/20180824051152/https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
nypost.com/2016/06/04/how-ayatollah-khomeini-suckered-jimmy-carter/
archive.fo/M3ofD
globalresearch.ca/history-of-us-iran-relations-regime-change-and-the-islamic-state-in-1979-ayatollah-khomeini-an-instrument-of-u-s/5625574?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles
archive.fo/EIhLy
globalresearch.ca/the-real-iranian-hostage-crisis-a-cia-covert-op/5324385
archive.fo/WXgTv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine getting this worked up because some people made accusations of a murderer. Worry about important shit dude.

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/1106894519859974144

this is the tweet Q linked in his post. notice how Q wants to defend his followers by implying that Tarrant's manifesto shouldn't be listened to, but that they should listen to Q. how is he getting away with this?

>Worry about important shit dude.
>first post in a thread he doesn't care about
big_think.jpg

>go to sleep, don't worry about this
fuck off nigger, i'm not letting you qniggers get away with this

pic related

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (591x1233, 347K)

1st nice digits/
2nd both Q & NZ shooter are psy-ops

spotted the qnigger

Try harder kike. You're way too obvious

i will also not let /ptg/ off the hook considering their shilling so they can "save the optics" too

Attached: 1552864132264.png (723x1621, 371K)

I saw this exact thread in a dream several months ago

Anyone else?

Qfags are the biggest kike shills out there though.

Q is literally supportive of a war with Iran, Q is a kike psyop.

>16 ?
You have questions not answers.

>this isn't a conspiracy
>THIS IS A CONSPIRACY
Fucking schizos...

reminder that jews use "schizo" as an insult because almost all schizophrenia patients are jews and they all have a family member with it.
Whites will say things like "crazy" or "psycho"

what?

Attached: E6AB7074-ACE0-477B-B78E-BE8799794EBC.jpg (2048x1536, 598K)

it's not a conspiracy if Q is literally making posts to his followers telling them that the new zealand shooting is a false flag

Not working ugly nose man. The oven is preheated and this time it will be for real.

The document in pic related has 16 fucking marks ?

that's because they are literally kikelovers there so of course they are schzios who "trust the plan, trust Q" without question

Attached: Just trust me goy Iran Needs To Be Free.png (768x380, 39K)

This. Q is coming for you evil psychos.

Czeched

Attached: DCF915DC-AA78-4701-9464-E90CE97F1D8D.jpg (600x600, 85K)

was q the guy that got doxxed as having spent excessive amounts of time complaining on the Planetside 2 forums or was that some other LARPing faggot

Try harder Jew rat.

Attached: kikes_exposed.png (444x531, 27K)

the mossad agent Q posted a picture of in Iran is gonna get caught and hanged from a crane for being the subverter he is

Attached: Screenshot (66).png (498x858, 358K)

>this desperate Q spin
oof, it looks like you're grasping for straws JIDF.

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

Q's message is to "do nothing and trust the plan"
Tarrant's manifesto is the exact opposite.
their is a reason Q isn't gonna let that slide on his own forum

Attached: Screenshot (88).png (1303x977, 356K)

it's not a falseflag

Attached: 1552942949256.png (1661x2044, 410K)

Attached: 1552942984186.png (3825x2598, 976K)

Too easy.

Attached: kikes_exposed_again.png (390x411, 24K)

civic nationalism will never work, the muslims will never ally with us because they will always look for a way to gain an upperhand over the mainly white western world, that's why israel is still standing despite being surrounded by hundreds of millions of muslims. never prepare for war by looking for useless allies.

Attached: 1552720539405.jpg (634x746, 414K)

If this guy is truly just a simple Australian shitposter than truly his shooting is a work of art.
His trips all around the world to locations that include Israel, Pakistan, Turkey, India and North Korea make it completely up in the air over where his allegiances truly lie. He could be Mossad, he could be an ISIS convert, or any other intelligence agency.

thanks i was looking for that image

We don't want to be there allies, we'll happily build a wall containing them so they're only movement is bulldozing straight through Israel & towards Asia

he also names the Jew, and had a Nazi Germany Waffen SS Latvian Division logo on his gun

Attached: Comb19032019013237.jpg (1080x640, 88K)

who benefits from tarrant? us or the kikes and politicians?

>gun grab NZ/rest of world
>censor speech NZ
>more heat on Jow Forums/8
>muslims hate whites more than they already do and vice versa
>jew hate temporarily out of the headlines

NOTICE HOW IT'S NONE OF THESE FUCKING SHOOTERS EVER GO AFTER THE POLITICIANS THAT WRITE THE POLICIES TO BRING THE SHITSKINS INTO THEIR COUNTRIES? NOPE.

NEVER DO THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS GET KILLED! NEVER DOES HILLARY CLINTON CATCH A BULLET! NEVER DO ANY OF THE FUCKING PEDOS CATCH A BULLET! NOPE.

IT'S ALWAYS A BUNCH OF DEFENSELESS FUCKS AT A SCHOOL, A SYNAGOGUE, A MOSQUE - ETC.

You're A FAGGOT FUCKING SHILL OP

TARRANT IS NOT /OURGUY/ AND NEVER FUCKING WILL BE. /OURGUY/ WILL BE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO STARTS SHOOTING CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Is this what you've come up with against the meme that single handedly derailed your campaign? Looks visibly rushed and half-assed. Maybe you should take a break, it must be getting tense over there.

Attached: 1489502549212.png (2000x2000, 48K)

Attached: 1522806340793.jpg (960x1080, 143K)

You fucking shill kike.

Attached: 1552961066808.jpg (446x603, 64K)

Everyone is retarded. Q is a kike psyop, so are the people who are trying to align the mass murderer with this board

>>gun grab NZ/rest of world
>>censor speech NZ
>>more heat on Jow Forums/8
it was already happening, they didn't need an excuse. it was always gonna happen with or without it, pic related.
>>muslims hate whites more than they already do and vice versa
whites and nonwhites hate each other, deal with it. even white countries with no jews always went to war with shitskins. you think it's a coincidence that when jews started entering power in the 1900s was the last of the white man's rule over the world? you think european countries took over africa and asia for humanitarian aid?
>>jew hate temporarily out of the headlines
jew hate was never in the headlines to begin with, israel bombing gaza was still a thing before the strike and they will still get punished for it.

you are legit retarded, civic nationalism has no root in the west

Attached: 1552425132057.png (646x630, 436K)

the elites know that a counter cultural revolution has been taking place on the right. it's an anti 1960s revolution, it's a return to family, nation and people. this is something they cannot tolerate. in such a revolution they will be destroyed.

if you read the NZ shooter's manifesto it's pure Kai Murros and others like him. it's radical nationalism. it's anti 1960s and a return to reality. so what the right does is spin it has a "false flag", anything to discredit the shooter and his manifesto. they do this because the conservative solution is just repackaged liberalism, in the form of civic nationalism. all of the racial equity bullshit is still there, all of the endless migration is still there (except it's legal), literally all the bullshit of the cancer that grew out of the 1960s is still there.
they need for it to work which is why the NZ shooter is so dangerous. the civic nationalist is just trying to lull you back to sleep.

instead of addressing the real problems, they just lie and constantly lie

civic nationalism is accepting the death of america quietly, you are still destroying our country

Attached: 1535221900937.jpg (1600x1600, 817K)

BUT MUH ACCELERATION!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1552958097013.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

ahahaha no way this is real

reddit users of all stripes are not welcome here.
Take your overbaked infographic and fuck off with the Trump and Yang shills.

so how will you get whites to violently rise up? the optics will never be on our side and you need to come to terms with that. starting a race war is something we need to protect our land.

>you're a shill if you believe in Q
>no, you're a shill if you don't believe in Q
>you called me a shill which proves you're a schizo
>you called me a schizo which proves you're a kike
>you called me a kike which proves you're shareblue
>you just proved you're JIDF by deflecting to shareblue

It's all so fucking retarded

If Q user thinks it's a false flag then now i know it was legit.

The real psyop is all the schizo shills posting with the intention of making Jow Forums look insane and full of conspiracy retards

>the optics will never be on your side therefore you should be a murderous psychopath
haha, ok
I don't think it's sticking, kike

Attached: 1486076344527.gif (359x371, 445K)

Nope.

Attached: who_controls_the_media.jpg (1189x1144, 504K)

tl;dr be weary of the feds calling Tarrant a white nationalist because they are actually deep state shills or retarded boomers trying to get Jow Forums to support him and get v&

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.png (433x475, 213K)

Fuck off glownigger.

A country not liking Jews doesn't make them good guys.

>glownigger
Dammit, I knew I was forgetting one.
Thanks, schizo

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Attached: the-goyim-cant-know-if-you-shut-it-down-20586760.png (500x485, 138K)

if this isn't evidence that Q is real idk what is

so how would you bring back white nationalism without being suppressed? Optics is a jewish trick by jews to get you to play by their rules.
but you wouldn't understand because you are a fucking boomer who can't see race and think all europeans are the same as africans, go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1534473820263.jpg (1490x1725, 442K)

Oh no poor IRAN CONTROLLED BY THE CIA whatever will they do ;(;( they only got 150 billion from obama poor them. It's not like they are comped or anything!

If faggot Q says its a false flag it's probably real.

>pushing the saying of a well known schziophrenia
the fact that you believe kushershill just keeps digging your hole

Attached: 1550622575088.jpg (1921x5480, 1.63M)

By not being kike niggers, that's for damn sure...

>IRAN CONTROLLED BY THE CIA
tell a lie many times, it is still a lie

Attached: Screenshot (28).png (1613x1625, 686K)

>schizophrenia
>common sense
you're really fucking reaching there, aren't you faggot?

why would a user go after a bunch of fucking random nobodies instead of taking the time and effort to actually kill the politicians who made that mosque possible to begin with?

that's not schizophrenia you stupid fucking faggot. that's common sense.

i'm not a q-follower, but i was in the thread when this happened. It was after Q had his trip hacked and had to get another one -- people were saying "I'm Q i put my whole fist in my asshole" under his trip. Whenever I see this posted, i know it's a deliberate effort at disinfo.

OH NO POOR BASED IRAN IS IN TROUBLE. POOR IRAN WITH THEIR $150 BILLION IN CASH THANKS TO OBAMA. WHAT EVER WILL THEY DO????

Attached: 1551580403954.jpg (1688x1700, 725K)

>NOTICE HOW IT'S NONE OF THESE FUCKING SHOOTERS EVER GO AFTER THE POLITICIANS THAT WRITE THE POLICIES TO BRING THE SHITSKINS INTO THEIR COUNTRIES?

Tommy Mair killed Jo Cox and y'all didn't say shit.

>IT'S ALWAYS A BUNCH OF DEFENSELESS FUCKS AT A SCHOOL, A SYNAGOGUE, A MOSQUE - ETC.

The vast majority of which are ethnically cleansing us.

>TARRANT IS NOT /OURGUY/ AND NEVER FUCKING WILL BE. /OURGUY/ WILL BE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO STARTS SHOOTING CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

No, *you're* not /ourguy/. Tarrant is a martyr, you're just some moralist faggot keeping the Aryan struggle stagnant. Fuck yourself.

Q is a psyop to keep patriots from rising up and taking the power back themselves

that being said, that tripcode is a a regular DES hash that's pretty easy to crack. server side salt DES(!!) is much harder to crack as it has a key on the server.

posting the ramblings and images of kushnershill, a well known schziophrenic paid to defend kushner, makes you a literal kike defender.

the muslims in the mosque were not "nobodies", you would understand this if you read the manifesto instead of blindly following Q.

Attached: Screenshot (108).png (957x1169, 131K)

Ho boy here it is again! The good ol' "what would you do" deflection. Been getting this over and over again, must be straight out of your guide handbook. I'd gladly tell you anyway, but it'd be off-topic here, which is exactly what you want.

this is just a coincidence goy

Attached: 7f4e49fb67285ed5ef4419641539cc41df6c6d249edd954fc68090b436664262.png (1920x1080, 480K)

it's just a coincidence goy!

Attached: 1551638094096.png (2904x1926, 755K)

so you think we should overthrow a nationalstic theological country who happens to be the one country threatening israel because...................king nigger unfroze their assets?

>The vast majority of which are ethnically cleansing us.
yeah and you're not going to shoot them all faggot so you better take your fucking government back and deport there asses

>No, *you're* not /ourguy/. Tarrant is a martyr, you're just some moralist faggot keeping the Aryan struggle stagnant. Fuck yourself.
moralist baahahahaha i'd fucking beat off to hillary being skinned alive. the aryan struggle IS fucking real and this is not the way to attain our goals.

speaking of the aryan struggle your country seems to be having more of it after that faggot mossad kike shot up the mosque. enjoying bypassing your ISP's DNS? how about you go start killing the faggots who forced your ISP to block the chans? that'd be useful.

you know who WASNT a false flag? Nassim.

so why hasn't Q done anything?
why is the swamp still active?
why is trump now a neocon?
why has his only "proofs" been predicting random things that have actually zero impact on the country.

Oh no we should take care of a country run by the CIA. Please feel bad for them:(((( they are oh so helpless. Someone please help them!!! They only have billions of dollars in cash. Nothing to see here.

fuck Trump fuck Kushner fuck the kikes.

I want total fucking war and I want my fucking country back. But that wont happen because no one is coming to save us and the kikes will do everything they can to destroy every last semblance of freedom - and that faggot Tarrant just sliced a massive hole in freedoms for many across the planet.

>so why hasn't Q done anything?
>why is the swamp still active?
>why is trump now a neocon?
>why has his only "proofs" been predicting random things that have actually zero impact on the country.

why do you lie? you are so easy to predict.

Attached: eb226a9748f6fafca7a81506ff23e60b0e12f4f0e0cca8f886dd74f0b4d250c0.jpg (1135x818, 291K)

The CIA did the 1979 Iran Coup. It's pretty well documented.

The US supported Khomeini before the revolution as a counter balance to the USSR.
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
archive.fo/pw4ly
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
web.archive.org/web/20180824051152/https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
nypost.com/2016/06/04/how-ayatollah-khomeini-suckered-jimmy-carter/
archive.fo/M3ofD
globalresearch.ca/history-of-us-iran-relations-regime-change-and-the-islamic-state-in-1979-ayatollah-khomeini-an-instrument-of-u-s/5625574?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles
archive.fo/EIhLy

Iranian shows US documents proving the CIA orchestrated the Islamic Revolution to destabilize the Carter Administration and block the USSR from Iran.
globalresearch.ca/the-real-iranian-hostage-crisis-a-cia-covert-op/5324385
archive.fo/WXgTv

Attached: Richard Helms Story.jpg (850x400, 69K)

this. moralfags and opticsniggers would never understand because of their conditioning in (((conservatism)))

Attached: Screenshot (85).png (1349x145, 61K)

I don't claim to know what Q is either way -- they found some useful links, but also mentioned bullshit (podesta in lockup).
One thing i do know, though -- there has been an active effort to silence/discredit him unlike I ever witnessed before on the chans. Those Bread threads got ridiculous with cointelpro forum tactics.

Only glow fags goes with the schizoid/schizofrenia/takeurpillsgoy.jpg label... Disregard this OP, obvious shill

welcome to the fucking show user. We are waking anons one at a time.

Attached: 1551637629884.jpg (1200x579, 152K)

so does that mean we should send hundreds of thousands of mostly white american soldiers to die? because the glowinthedark niggers want us to coincidentally kill out the fighting whites right when the demographic shift in the america coincidentally changes to nonwhite? totally not suspicious. so does that mean the Shah was not a puppet of the CIA? if iran was a cia country then why doesn't it have an international rothschild bank?

>Why are people disproving an obvious psyop
Q is literally marketing the NSA as the good guys, why do you think we don't trust him here?

Attached: Screenshot (57).png (1579x629, 115K)

Q is obviously started by Mossad.

So Q making it seem like they think it's a false flag makes everyone skeptical of the shooting look retarded by relation.

Makes sense, the Jews are basically entrenching the shooting being real by associating anyone who questions it with a group of retards led by them.

The shooting isn't real. Just another movie set stunt designed to take our guns away.

Attached: 1550902480711.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

We shouldn't send anyone to fight in Iran. The Shah was a puppet of a rival faction in the CIA. Knowing this I expect the Rothschilds do really have a bank there, but it's more secret than it is in the West.

You only see it as stagnant because you live in an artificial enviroment that let certain people influence your mind through psy ops. Aryan awakening is doing great, you're just reading posts of terrified kikes telling you lies

yep

Attached: z-jU.png (1722x2250, 2.46M)

>q is obviously started by Mossad
at first it was a larp. Now it's started by mossad. Interesting.

Attached: 1551580182156.png (934x568, 43K)

>Q mentioning Mossad in a post means they aren't Mossad despite the entire operation successfully keeping QBoomers on the Israel First plantation

I don't have my grug head reaction folder with me so just imagine one next to my post

no you fucking dummy. Go to that shill Jordan Saythers channel on youtube and look for the video about Iran.

i'll help you

(You)

Attached: 1512605575877.png (1066x600, 217K)

>opticscuck thinks others are the shills
there's a whole world of forums out there friendly to your views. reddit, breitbart, fox news. but you don't belong on Jow Forums.

not off topic if i brought it up

>wants total war
>no, not like that!
it's all so tiresome

I don't know what to believe anymore

but the "Q-Larp" is utter and complete nonsense

war isn't won by making yourself look like the fucking bad guys. most regular conservatives hate that fucking faggot through and through as do i - but i hate that faggot because i know what the benefits are for (((them))) and (((they))) certainly fucking executed this bullshit.

we need to fucking unify not be divided if we want to win this fucking war