I'm feeling my empathy return to me and it's wonderful. I can feel again

I'm feeling my empathy return to me and it's wonderful. I can feel again.

Attached: I+know+hence+the+sad+wojak+_156e9fb62c64b60.jpg (279x326, 10K)

weak

*kisses you on the lips*

The beauty is in the pain. Pain pushes you forward.

fucking leaf its just spring

I fucking love empathy. I can't get enough of this shit.

I'm feeling mine slip away and it's liberating.

h-how'd you do it?

You've only just began your journey. You are closing your eyes. They will be opened back and you will see.

I realised it's all about pain. What hurts the most? Why?

EMPATHY WILL GET YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT

trust me boys. Empathy is the shit.

what hurt you the most?

Change of state.

Literally, 1 to 2, in between is the pain. Think about it hard.

the feeling of beeing outcast, not fitting in

why? because I am scared there is something wrong with me. The fear triggers another fear - the fear of death or which is usually covered over with nihilism

Good.

hope it's not that manufactured multiculti suicidal "empathy"

also this. winter sucks so bad.

How we deal with pain shapes us as people. The more you accept it the stronger you become. Indifference is a crutch.

Same here. But I don't fear death, at least just thinking about it. I've accepted I don't fit in. Its hard, but I'll carry on until it becomes too much.

faget kys

Attached: 515.gif (640x480, 1.3M)

No, you go and do all and everything that makes you feel accepted. You learn how to communicate, you learn how to make friends. You keep working on it even if it kills you.

Don't kiss him you gay faggot

Attached: 1497061423582.gif (720x533, 774K)

Suicide is the ultimate indifference to life.

Stop drinking onions products, that'll recorrect the estrogen. Sorry about your imbalance OP.

I'm in my mid-30s. Its not happening, and in fact I feel like I'm regressing from where I was. Partially because everyone else has moved and/or became a "fur parent".

Is this how you attack me? This is weak. Make me cry.

Never say never. Find a way if it kills you. It's better than being hindered by that feeling for the rest of your life. You're not too old at all.

You can tell OP is a libshit by how they actually think they have something important to say that is special and unique and that no one can see through them like a pane of plane.

Attached: 1506153507110.png (846x900, 448K)

I do try and I get nowhere. I'm not going to get married, because I can't even go on a date.

What do you see? Tell me!!!! I want to know.

Why? There are answers to the question and there are solutions to your problem.

NO!

Now is not the time for empathy.

Attached: yeq111eur -- 2106 -- tcp111cnk'.jpg (640x650, 76K)

Empathy isn't what you think it is. Empathy comes from yourself. I'm not even talking about empathy towards others.