Not even Jow Forums will be safe

Not even Jow Forums will be safe.

Attached: 15789375263.png (592x367, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/watch-how-repetition-creates-an-illusion-of-truth
sciencealert.com/quantum-physics-experiment-suggests-that-reality-isn-t-objective
youtube.com/watch?v=o3WdLtpWM_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prosecute us for what? Posting dank memes?

>as President of the United States
What did she mean by this?

I’m glad. It’s about time there’s a stop to radicalization forums and groups. Many are you are still in a daze not realizing what you are becoming and what you are a part of

She’s gonna shoot us with her bow and arrow.

A world without white people is a world not worth having.

Shut the fuck up Apache whore

She's just declared open warfare. Makes it rather easy doesn't it. There will be no compromise. One side will win and the other lose. Bring it.

Attached: 1518398506934.gif (1344x704, 167K)

She's right. We need to round up white nationalists and forcibly relocate them to less-favorable regions of the United States. We could do so repeatedly.

lol @
>full prosecution
White nationalists already get more than full prosecution for minor bullshit - and that's why they're probably going to kill even more because they won't get a fair trial. In for a penny, in for a pound.

Your incel rage has gotten so out of hand that youre starting to kill innocent women and children. and you sickos cheer it on like its a good thing. Despicable and unacceptable. Guess thats what happens when a virgin loser racist has a bad relationship with his mother. So he takes it out on the world. Go ahead incels, keep.spewing racial hatred against muslims so I can show everyone on Twitter how pathetic you all are. Cowards

>still shitposting online

If you want to stop radicalizing people, stop doing what you're doing. You are causing the radicalization with your censorship and kill whitey bullshit, nigger.

Bring it pocahontas

Attached: 0071fbad-fa45-43bf-b767-09cce01fc500.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Did she just admit to willingly wanting to violating the 1st, 4th and 14th amendments of every single citizen?

KEK Shut the fuck up roastie cunt and show me your tits

#DeportRacists

Sounds good to me, man. Was thinking Idaho/Montana, maybe?

>We have to recognize the threat of White nationalism

Sent from my 1488% White neighborhood

>thousands of terrorist attacks every year
>supreme being is a warlord pedophile
>beheadings
>FGM
>acid attacks
>trucks of peace
>"innocent"
Muhammad dindu nuffin

>"When will (((they))) ever learn.."
t. hAcker Jow Forums

Attached: oqm111aot -- 729 -- cdj111csk'.gif (810x720, 248K)

Idaho sounds like a glorious place to start a based white family.

Attached: basedIdaho.jpg (820x571, 179K)

Please attempt to deport me.

Attached: Gun Owners of America GOA logo.jpg (400x400, 43K)

>muh white nationalism
get the fuck out of our countries if you don't like it

We need mo money fo dem diversity programs

Oh I know full well faggot.

Its better this way

It's probably a discord tranny. He'll show you his dilation session, though, I'm sure.

What about the black nationalists? Gonna go after them too?? Dumb cunt

I'll be president before she will

:( dont let the jews prosecute u white man, help humanity colonize space

lol no

You know what's funny about you faggots though? We tell you what muslims do and you admonish us that it's #NotAllMuslims, but then you come here and blame all of us for the actions of one person. Which is it, traitor? Without double standards, you'd have no standards at all.

Amazing how this is the only "logical" response I always get from you losers. It just proves my point that your all sexually frustrated because you can't get any. Mass shooting innocents is how you cope. Cheering it on is just as bad

She is going to give them reparations.

Targeted harassment against political groups used to be something that was frowned upon here.

Woooooo guys. I think Liz just went on the warpath!

Attached: 1377673542332.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Please DO THE planet a favor and kill yourself immediately.

I'm as liberal as it gets. But when you criminalize white identity people will have no choice but to be criminals.

Fake and cringepilled

Attached: C1063C0A-78AE-4B31-AC12-5040A641B568.jpg (547x768, 79K)

lol no it wasn't. It used to be far easier to dunk normies until the (((political class))) got angry with our effectiveness.

Why are you even here? You wanna tell your shitskin friends you did your part in the fight against the white race? Go back to serving your jew masters coffee at starcucks fag.

Attached: 50calexecution.gif (400x223, 1.62M)

>Being scared of white people in America.

^^^ That is how we all know you are a TYRANT!

Attached: 1510889130403.jpg (1200x1600, 221K)

What does white nationalist mean in their eyes?

Very nice. Let's go.
We're deporting ourselves!

Best of luck, brown hordes!

>the only "logical" response
I responded to you three times and you ignored my posts, roastie, because you know you're a fucking hypocrite and have no argument.

YUP its all da joooz fault. Do you hear yourself. Just keep talking this is great.

Liz "Pocahontas" Warren 2020. Let's get this shoah on the road.

Was suggesting Warren unknowingly opt for a modern 'Trail of Tears'. Didn't pull it off, I suppose.

Attached: 1520095595949.jpg (640x840, 166K)

a great question. it's one of those words like populism or, well, nationalism in general, where when you explain it to normies they don't find much of a fault with it.

what's snuck in the back door is the assumption that white people are uniquely evil and deserve to be subjugated by browns. two years ago i couldn't say such a thing with a straight face but i really do believe it now.

Change your tampon and read Culture of Critique. If you really are a non-wall-tier grill, you could become a fashy sidechick but you're probably some סld Jewish broad or a discord tranny.

> Linda
You sound like a “Linda.” Did you get tired of being named Larry, discord trannie?

haha yeah man too subtle for me. i could go for that too though.

Kekt

Attached: 1538775041712.png (378x357, 81K)

You're a shill. The Christchurch shooting happed halfway across the world. You are trying to conflate the actions of an Aussie with disenfranchised white men on this board, and you come off as extremely subversive.

I noticed trannies like choosing סld-fashioned 60 year סld lady names like "Linda" or "Rose". It's pretty bad.

Ignore all Lindaposters

((( Lindas ))) Tits

Attached: 64fc61dfeae66f05b7c6c3ed36fdd73a.jpg (574x374, 32K)

It's not illegal to be a WN renob

There’s no political solution. All whites relocate to the northwest and build a new wall. An actual wall.

I was talking about targeted harassment of WNs by the government retard.

Good for her. She saw a problem and instead of running away from it like all the other cookie cutter politicians out there she is not only addressing it but being proactive about it as well. G-d bless Elizabeth Warren.

Agreed.

She'd nake the situation worse. The more they deplatform us, make us unemployable, and the more they attack us, the more desperate and pissed off we become. When we have nothing else to live for, we will revolt.

Ahh, sorry bruv. Thread is full of shills.

hahah yarp

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 16K)

Who will pay for it, though?

Attached: astrid.jpg (2048x1152, 488K)

>When we have nothing else to live for, we will revolt.

Actually, no. You will disappear from history. Forever.

Attached: unp14.jpg (1404x656, 218K)

based

Yep, they don't know what they're in for when they deplatform intelligent, motivated and resourceful individuals. We're not just some bum who will go away and rot in a dich. We can give them a war they won't believe.

>he thinks history has a mind of its own
We're making history right now and for the time being it's YOU who are nothing and no one.

We're trying. We just wish we were called white devil less by peoples who commit more crimes and have lower IQs.

We know full well. We're the good guys.

You're being hunted down. The table has turned.

Attached: unp17.jpg (636x421, 73K)

They'll fall in line and start sucking our cocks when we become the master. That's what they're afraid of. That's why they keep trying to chain us down with their slave morality.

Strong men and hard work. You think we need to make someone else pay for it? If you want it done right, gotta do it ourselves.

Attached: 0b2def79-b38d-4e61-9bfc-271a108f2c2a.jpg (453x640, 86K)

You couldn't hunt your way out of wet dream bitch. Prepare to be denormalized.

She's right, we can prevent crime by preemptively arresting people who belong to groups which are disproportionately predisposed to committing crime.

Attached: file.png (501x373, 207K)

Jow Forums isn't white anymore OP

Attached: 1541809862709.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

They're all trying so hard lmao
VOTE FOR ME GOY, WHITE MAN BAD!
NO NO GOY VOTE FOR ME, WHITE MAN VERY VERY BAD!!!

I don't have to do anything. Just watch the spectacle.

Attached: 20171028_IRP002_0.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

We're not white, we're People Of Light.

That she is delusional, obviously.

Good, you've pacified yourself. You will fall in line easily.

Found the kike !

Attached: 2F178A3B-9D11-4CDC-8AA5-BE2CEB9C5B30.jpg (1486x1244, 1.18M)

Absolutely. The best part is that they know how easily the low IQ masses change sides and sway with the political breeze based on what's on TV and what's popular.

All we have to do is continue being the cool kids who don't give a shit about the establishment crybaby bullshit. They'll follow us soon enough.

You are living in a fantasy world.

Smother that flame, choke it out. It's so small now, looks harmless.

But, it's just waiting for someone to open the door.

Thats nice and all but post your tits Linda.

What does that mean? Create "hate speech" and wrong think laws?

>it’s her turn v2
this is gonna be fucking awesome, let’s watch these dipshit niggers on a debate stage 20 across one upping each other on how to make it illegal to be white

don't enable me

sciencealert.com/watch-how-repetition-creates-an-illusion-of-truth

sciencealert.com/quantum-physics-experiment-suggests-that-reality-isn-t-objective

youtube.com/watch?v=o3WdLtpWM_c

Attached: 846585400.gif (209x223, 3.4M)

Oh no, please deport me and separate me and give me everything I want.

That old bitch will be dead long before she has to worry about our genocide

With all due respect, but the amount of confusion and conspiracies on this forum is so high I'm surprised anyone here can utter a coherent thought.

Attached: 8554347817_36d64a073b_b.jpg (1000x668, 203K)

Well she just lost my vote for queen of Sealab 2020

She basically means that shes a retarded dyke who was bullied by intelligent people all her life and has always been too retarded and lazy to change herself so she blames white people like any zoo animal would do.

By white supremacists she means white men.. all of em, excepts jews of course.

These retards truly are insane and will do nothing but fuck themselves along with the intelligence they want to get rid of.. Its like a nuclear war where everybody is fucked. Even if you are fucked less than your enemy, you are still so fucked that you could never be happy or live a fruitiful life... Way beyond that point you would be.

You and your discord tranny friends contribute to the confusion, suicide ideation and your /x/-tier plebbitor friends keep coming here from Jow ForumsConspiracy where they were kicked out for being too dumb and schizo. Funny thing is you faggots talk about having compassion for people with disabilities yet you force them out of your digital communities and we have to babysit them instead.