What's life being a Jew in Israel like?

What's life being a Jew in Israel like?

Attached: 511828219.jpg (2047x1243, 1.32M)

As the commander of Mossad I can say without a doubt that it is a fantastic place to live since I'm able to torture and kill as many Palestinians as possible

Living on borrowed time.

Probably comfy as fuck when not being harassed by shitskins.

looks really congested, but i can imagine it's heaven. I really wish i was born a jew, they're the true master-race.

It's hell on Earth for them, there aren't enough goyim around to blame for every minor inconvenience and if you're a boy you get raped a lot by your rabbi.

America sends enough money to them for free every year to give every adult Jew in Israel $35,000 free money. That's not even counting the millions of Evangelical Christians donating their hard earned money to Israel for no reason other than Televangelists (most of which are secretly Jewish themself) telling them to.

Pic related is Joel Osteen the most famous televangelist in America currently. He is secretly Jewish. All he does is scam Christians into sending money to Israel. And they do. Stupid bastards.

Attached: joel osteen.jpg (852x480, 26K)

Take a good look at Joel "Ostein" and tell me he's not a kike.

>I really wish i was born a jew, they're the true master-race.
Jews are not a race Moshe, quit dreaming.

transfer agreement

Good luck convincing a single person on this site that they aren't.

This guy can't even make himself not look pure evil when he is trying to pretend to be a Christian

Attached: download.jpg (474x316, 15K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (2000x1000, 274K)

Most people on this board are dumb as fuck but I keep trying.

Horse face, beady rat eyes, big hook nose, long ears, curly dark hair...And Christians actually fall for it.

Attached: kike.jpg (618x340, 21K)

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahjaajhahahahhahahahahah

My mother was raised in a strict Dutch protestant family, so I guess that make me a Christian and nothing else. Right?

He's actually hot and has a genuine smile. As a Christian, i'd donate money to Israel, i already have. Might go on a trip to israel with my church this summer

Jews really are the master race. This is evidenced by the fact that they, currently, ARE the masters of all other races on this Earth. Even Jow Forums knows they're at the top.

And they've been at the top for at least 6000 years if you've studied Babylon and Sumeria and such. They may not have been called Jews back then but it's the same bloodlines.

wtf is going on. what's so funny

Christian is not a race you retard.

trash, they live in ghettos. Buy a ticket and go there as a tourist, and enlighten yourself. Not all jews have equal status.

I use this app called Videoder to download YouTube videos. I switched the region to Israel and watch some of the trending videos recommended to me occasionally.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-04-24-44-085_com.rahul.videoderbeta~01.png (1078x1811, 610K)

Sarcasm. I know it's not.

Looks like shit.

How does it feel to be cucked with a mosque on your temple mount Moishe ?

kabbalah is life

Okay, you have no idea how many people here pretend that it is though.

>Jews rule the world
>Jews aren't the master race
pick one

Yeah. NewPipe is a better app.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-04-32-40-888_org.schabi.newpipe.png (1080x2160, 675K)

these things happen

Attached: 54041382_2380438655322334_2914645625465208832_n.jpg (640x480, 59K)

>Jews are a race
Again with these fucking kike shills.

Im ready to party like it’s 70AD, let’s roll !

Attached: EB87D1DA-9088-4F83-B291-35FEEADEAF39.jpg (1150x1329, 1.04M)

Not as good as you might think given the schism between the Orthodox and the nuJews. There's tons of different sects, differing on how strongly tradition should be adhered to, and whether we should respect a flag that has the emblem of the Rothschilds on it (the star of david) when those fuckers organised pogroms in Poland.

You DO realize they appropriate other people's history and disassociate everything they actual do and blame it on someone else, right? Right? No one can be this stupid or this new.

Attached: E5E97926-10BC-42DE-9994-7142B41E75AC.jpg (999x1008, 481K)

>What's life being a Jew in Israel like?
>In West Giza born and raised
>On the hackeysack court is where i spent most of days
>chillin out, relaxing, actin all cool
>all spinnin some dradel outside the school
>a couple of muslims up to no good
>starting suicide bombing my neighborhood
>i got in a schemeckel of trouble and my mom got scared and said youre moving with ur auntie and auntie in bel air
>i begged and pleaded with her day after day
>she said u dont stand a chance ur jewish and ur gay
>then she packed me a bag and packed my ticket
>i put my walkman on and said i might as well kick it
>first class yo this is bad, scared the flight bout to be hijacked
>if this is what the people in israel live like hmm the states might be alright
>when the plan landed and i got out there was a dude look like bin laden standing there with a knife out
>i aint tryin to get stabbed yet i just got here so i sprang with the quickness like my foreskin disappeared
>i pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 i yelled to the uber oy vey go home smell ya later
>i looked at my kingdown i was finally here - the safe jew queer of bel air

bump