NZ vs Real Shooting

US Army combat vet and EMT-Paramedic here. I have something to say;

A 5.56 62 grain bullet travelling at 2500 feet per second explodes craniums, evicerates the abdominal cavity, shatters bone, rips arteries, and creates exit wounds with huge blood loss.

Stray rounds thump walls and floors, blasting chips of wood and stone all over the place.
The firearm barrel will smoke.

The concussion from a supersonic rifle round indoors is deafening and will overwhelm the senses, even microphones.

There are none of these in the NZ video. IT'S FAKE AND GAY and that's why they don't want you seeing it. They don't want people waking up to the psyop.

If there was a shooting the video and manifesto are cover stories for the Mossad hit team doing what they love: killing innocent Palestinians.

Look at history, find out who perfected false flag terrorism from the King David Hotel through 9/11.

Your freedoms and eventually your lives are on the line.
DON'T LET THEM BE HOAXED AWAY!
DON'T LOOK UP TO THE PATSY AS SOME HERO, HE'S AN INTEL ASSET

Attached: real ar shooting.jpg (496x695, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_qFSzuUm9-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B6fE2JkvVoo&t=15s
deathaddict%dot%co/videos/353/this-is-what-genocide-looks-like-in-the-21st-century/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off retard

What about barrel twist and bullet weight?

that wound is equal to a shotgun wound point blank to the face

so, are you saying that 5.56 is equal to a fucking shotgun?

thank you for your service, you slobbering, mongoloid half wit dullard.

Attached: 1511888453621.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Thats an exit wound. It goes in small and blows shit out upon exit.

its the schizo again
fuck off already

Bruh they landed on the moon in a tinfoil spacecraft. Don't let their dreams be dreams.

Fuck off faggot I saw this post earlier today sage

This pasta is already stale.

see no evil shill

Attached: dfaergthrhtrhrsthrdth.jpg (951x415, 92K)

Ah back again with this. I heard stolen valor is not cool.
What's the end game with these shills for coming up with more retarded theory after another?
This is the only happening where shills try to push really retarded theories in mass. Unlike previous ones when the theories actually have some basis.

Dude they haven't released ballistics. Chances are it was .223 as .556 ARs are more expensive and less readily available. I'll look at the magazines in vid but in the mean time have some pasta

Keep killing white people with this shit. Anything less than total solidarity that this is the fault of politicians who aren't listening to our votes to remove kebab and a mass media that is constantly shitting on white people with an academia who's specific, stated purpose is to deconstruct whiteness until the race is eradicated. So they openly replace us, have been disproportionately punishing us and protecting shitskins(since we were children for millennials), and telling us we should be ashamed for not praising the abused we endure for people that are not our blood. Each and every western nation has consistently seen an outcry from it's middle and lower classes to cease free trade and mass migration while the intellectuals and upper crust shit all over us and call us stupid and racist for it while inflaming others against us whites down here. If this shit stopped, then these shootings would stop. It's a tragedy yes, but one that was both preventable and the inevitable conclusion of willful ignorance and malicious noncompliance by our governments and others. None of this would've happened if she was in her country. Anyone saying anything else is an antiwhite or too afraid of losing their comforts to speak truth. Either case is pushing this conflict onto the next generation just as boomers did, and makes you a peice of shit. The blood of Innocent whites and non-whites is on your hands and the hands of people like you. Thousands raped for years. 5 attacks in retaliation already. Bombings and rapes for years. There's no way to claim ignorance at this point. It's fully cognisant and willful. Any other conclusion is a perversion of logic. Own your role in the slaughter of Innocent white people you god damned peices of shit.

fuck of mossad shill

>Barrel twist

Bump for God's honest truth

Those probably the same discord tranies who where behind yangposting (notice how they all but vanished compared to before), honey pot discord channel spam in every thread, and now they spam the same low-quality bait threads/video. There's only few of them, so they can't be everywhere and pay attention to everything so they focus only on one task at the time.

Who was shot here? Or are they all taking a nap?

Attached: 1552923670835-1.png (830x454, 412K)

Attached: 1552878775963.jpg (500x658, 118K)

This! Even /ptg/ all but disappeared from the catalog. Don't forget sage goes in all fields

Choke on a Matzo

Day of the Meds soon brother

Bump for truth

ZN Shooter is an IRL leftist shill.

>Hello my fellow conservatives, how about we shoot up some moooooslims, am i rite?

Also, Alice in Wonderland (glowing) connection.

Attached: imfapiuenrfpvaoiewmf384jetiu2end1p9ikd93irgj09rikfdpo,foui3gor,c[pldc2.png (1030x948, 644K)

Again? Why you lurking?

Attached: Schitzo meds.jpg (446x603, 64K)

por lo menos usa otra bandera pete

>Subscribe to PewDiePie, white power!!1

Attached: FFNZM_EME.jpg (1663x877, 845K)

Looks like playing dead hoping shooter won't waste bullets or time. It's also the first thing people are told to do when they hear gunfire, unfortunately in a panic alot of people just freeze after the very first reaction. Everyone with common sense knows this. Stahp man. You're gonna get kicked out of whatever Intel you belong to at this rate.

He wasn't briefed on what would happen so he was standing like a retard instead of crouching on the corner
Its fake

Attached: CF2CC17D-DFE8-4D0D-885D-B0E300669D76.png (656x386, 345K)

This is like the third time you've posted this thread. Fuck off already.

Lmao gotta love how many faggots on VPNs showed up for this thread after we saged your last one to death.

I'm convinced there are 2-3 posters churning out this retarded shit for a laff and other sub-70 IQ retards are eating it up and running with it.

downvote

>I'm an elitist faggot that just can't correct him and say rifling

Attached: 1544908221209.png (400x560, 96K)

Attached: 1544701074816.jpg (471x1564, 557K)

Never forget, our beloved white nationalist shooter is a 5'4" kike jewfro operator.

Attached: 1530121935049.jpg (262x320, 22K)

> firearm barrel would smoke

> t. armchair soldier

Why are you posting it again and why didn't you address the other combet medics in the last thread?

Not a loaded question, I want to know if you are genuine.

>US Army combat vet and EMT-Paramedic here. I have something to say;
>A 5.56 62 grain bullet travelling at 2500 feet per second explodes craniums, evicerates the abdominal cavity, shatters bone, rips arteries, and creates exit wounds with huge blood loss.
>Stray rounds thump walls and floors, blasting chips of wood and stone all over the place.
>The firearm barrel will smoke.
>The concussion from a supersonic rifle round indoors is deafening and will overwhelm the senses, even microphones.
>There are none of these in the NZ video. IT'S FAKE AND GAY and that's why they don't want you seeing it. They don't want people waking up to the psyop.
>If there was a shooting the video and manifesto are cover stories for the Mossad hit team doing what they love: killing innocent Palestinians.
>Look at history, find out who perfected false flag terrorism from the King David Hotel through 9/11.
>Your freedoms and eventually your lives are on the line.
>DON'T LET THEM BE HOAXED AWAY!
>DON'T LOOK UP TO THE PATSY AS SOME HERO, HE'S AN INTEL ASSET
BUMP FOR EFFECT

You are an idiot

>* lol

Plus at the ranges he is shooting it wouldn't make a difference anyway

You're an idiot

Puffs of air on actors lying still. That's it.

Attached: 1552957822344.webm (648x360, 2.02M)

>post at 5:24 in the morning from Russia
>le discord tranny
I believe OP again

Yes. Mossad flew to NZ to kill a handful of pallyrats and various other mudslimes instead of just dropping a fucking bomb on Gaza. This wasn't a false flag you faggot. It's example of what pissed off pushed too far white people are capable of. That's why it's censored. A white Jihad would actually accomplish massive loss of life.

A .223 is a 5.56 mm and a .556 doesn't exist.

This and it's so obvious.
They have been here and on infinity shilling this patsy from the beginning. They doubled the traffic over there and spammed the catalog, hero-worshipping this fool.

Attached: 1552941111163.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

It's past 7 here and I didn't sleep yet.

Frangable/ hollow point ammo?

wow u must be literally retared. Watch the first round hit the guys head on the ground in the clip you posted.

>terrible boomer memes
get out faggot.

HERE YOU GO, FAGS
youtu.be/_qFSzuUm9-Y

He was using unhot civil rounds, surly

Attached: 1552965745870.webm (320x560, 2.38M)

Nice shooting if it was real. Probably a burst of air from the blanks got under it.

all of this

>combat vet
>doesn't even know what real death and killings look like
Confirmed larping shitposter who thinks guns are like video games

Attached: rekt2.webm (432x704, 2.27M)

is that the second mosque

Why does everyone lay down instead of run away in a panic?

Pretty sloppy acting.

Is this the Linwood mosque?

all those niggers

Attached: 1468953931622.jpg (700x494, 31K)

They can't get away with it.
Kill the narrative
Kill the agenda
Meme this shit to death

Not for a 5.56 it's not. 3/4 of his entire fucking head are hanging around. You know most of us watch combat footage and murders n shit on here, right?

Firing blanks at some of those ranges could actually kill a person.

They will be gone soon. The story has pretty much played out, I would watch for other big happenings. Juice have been eyeballing the Yellow Vests and it would be a perfect time to unleash ISIS on them.

>shill here, terrified that the goyim are taking action and want them to just keep shitposting and calling eachother jews, i have something to say;
You know nothing about guns or ammunirion.
If this was mossad, the manifesto would be all about jews.
Jews would never pass up an opportunity to:
-associate any criticism of jewish power with terrorism
-galvanize their status as the eternal victims, persecuted by evil racists for no reason.
BT didn't go full JQ because it would have made him easy to dismiss as a lunatic in the current milleu, especially with jewish control of the media.
I've been on this shithole for way too long, I can spot a shill/outsider.
And I'm not saying all false flaggers are shills, but the shills I'm seeing are pushing the false flag narrative.
Why would (((they))) be scrubbing the internet of the vid and obscuring/suppressing his manifesto if (((they))) are the ones behind it?
HBT 0/

Attached: chemo1.jpg (1920x1078, 132K)

> itt: people who have no clue how guns works arguing about how guns works

Attached: 1552971093058.gif (511x512, 105K)

>zero life-saving efforts for the victims
are they insects?

actors more like

Where are the screams?

Compare:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6fE2JkvVoo&t=15s

Attached: 1552969740764.jpg (1200x900, 151K)

This desu. A 5.56 is about .22 in diameter so its like a .22 it goes in and bounces around between bones and makes you’re insides into mush. But like at 2000more fps. That’s why it’s so deadly

maybe I don't see the columns in the first mosque video

Attached: 1552953430530.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

such is life in Wakanda.

>Dude they haven't released ballistics. Chances are it was .223 as .556 ARs are more expensive and less readily available.

Attached: 1498155723440.png (500x281, 97K)

Attached: 1552953403668.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

>killing innocent Palestinians

Lmao fuck all shitskins

Attached: 1552884275981.jpg (720x620, 81K)

compare NZ to these shooting at close range.

deathaddict%dot%co/videos/353/this-is-what-genocide-looks-like-in-the-21st-century/

Attached: Christchurch_Mag-on-Floor-Before-Arrival.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Attached: 9887F702-2518-43B9-BA95-B985A4B8B2AC.jpg (568x552, 95K)

you don't think that if mossad orchestrated the event, they would't just actually blast a bunch of muds and blame someone else?
you think mossad, who is the most unethical IA on the planet, would hire actors and use fake blood?
you're a fucking retard

are you retarded they were bombing the ever living fuck out of Palestine while this shooting was happening.

this man is a fucking retard

that's a crowd full of drunk white men/women, of course there's screams. But apparently muslims are just more stoic than us

Attached: 1521998207799.jpg (1600x900, 242K)

SCHIZO

He just painted the carpet with that dudes face and you still think it's fake.

also, gunfire that close (it was way further away in LV) overloads microphones, you can tell by how it takes like a full second after shooting for the music he was playing to pick back up

Can someone send me a link of his manifesto.
I can't find it anywhere....

The first post is the best post

Checked

Attached: CHECKEM.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

>Even /ptg/ all but disappeared from the catalog
>all but disappeared

There was one thread before, and one after. The number of /ptg/s simultaneously active and in the catalogue did not change at any point. So in what way did /ptg/ "all but disappear"? You mean your attempts to slide it off the catalogue almost succeeded?

Funny thing is, a lot of Jews sympathize with the killer. They know Muslims want them dead.

you're the one who brought up mossad.

mossad the infinite boogeymen

you figured it out user

Attached: 1542971737409.jpg (750x531, 95K)

A 5.56 bullet expands violently and can create a devastating wound channel depending on bullet speed.

this is also what a 5.56 wound looks like.

Attached: ezgif-3-d347a7ebc25c.jpg (3648x2736, 1.76M)

>Dude they haven't released ballistics. Chances are it was .223 as .556 ARs are more expensive and less readily available.

Wanna know how I know youre a discord tranny?

Hmmm You are one dumb motherfucker. But thanks for the keks.

Attached: downsyndrome.jpg (557x854, 90K)

new zealand is the new destination of the billionaires, this is one of the factors why the kikes made it, to disarm and censor further the native new zealanders, but the kikes always want to kill a lot of birds with one shot, they win in many ways

Attached: 1550281393990s.jpg (125x96, 2K)

What are we looking for here?

it's literally in the OP you retard

Oh snap didn’t even notice. Lucky 7s going to but a lottery ticket brb

Attached: B6FB31D9-728D-424D-AD9C-2DBC4BBF7AF6.jpg (600x446, 128K)