Serve 30 years for a crime you didn't commit

>serve 30 years for a crime you didn't commit
>get proven you are completely innocent and even the victim comes out and says she was lying
>this gigantic fucking cunt keeps you in prison for life because you filed appeal a day late

She literally had a guys release blocked who was 100% proven innocent because of a procedural mistake. All so she can keep up her prosecution record. This woman is literally one of the most evil vile people ive ever seen and thats not even talking about how she fucked her way to the top. Fuck Kamala if she wins I really will leave

Attached: kamala2.jpg (1160x629, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8g9I-MQl2k
nytimes.com/2019/01/17/opinion/kamala-harris-criminal-justice.html
cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/kamala-harris-criminal-justice/index.html
washingtonexaminer.com/politics/84-year-old-ex-san-francisco-mayor-so-what-if-i-dated-kamala-harris
youtu.be/I6La_-iGoaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And still better than drumpf

Attached: muhbumpstocks.jpg (800x500, 51K)

This is nothing new. The gov always locks up people for dumb shit. There’s thousands more just like her

Was the guy black?

Source?

I'm not seeing anything show up

names please

t. Canadian

nah a white dude and his daughter lied said he raped her. Years later it was proven he didn't do it and she said she made it all up. The Judge ordered him released but Kamala as a prosecuter appealed and won based on his paperwork being late. This was in like 03, and he is still in prison to this day

She's your future president :)

>she fucked her way to the top
How??

Even liberal media who shills for her admits it

youtube.com/watch?v=o8g9I-MQl2k

nytimes.com/2019/01/17/opinion/kamala-harris-criminal-justice.html

cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/kamala-harris-criminal-justice/index.html

Don't leave. You are wanted, brother.

Attached: 1552855695341m.jpg (1024x683, 86K)

Worst of all, though, is Ms. Harris’s record in wrongful conviction cases. Consider George Gage, an electrician with no criminal record who was charged in 1999 with sexually abusing his stepdaughter, who reported the allegations years later. The case largely hinged on the stepdaughter’s testimony and Mr. Gage was convicted.
Editors’ Picks
Breaking the TV News Mold
Amy Schumer Doesn’t Care What You Think (That Much)
How Parents Are Robbing Their Children of Adulthood

Afterward, the judge discovered that the prosecutor had unlawfully held back potentially exculpatory evidence, including medical reports indicating that the stepdaughter had been repeatedly untruthful with law enforcement. Her mother even described her as “a pathological liar” who “lives her lies.”

In 2015, when the case reached the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in San Francisco, Ms. Harris’s prosecutors defended the conviction. They pointed out that Mr. Gage, while forced to act as his own lawyer, had not properly raised the legal issue in the lower court, as the law required.

George Gage is the guys name

She dated Willie Brown and he appointed her to a cushy government job.

By dating some mayor over two decades ago, apparently.

It makes absolutely no sense, but it's a good old misogynistic trope, so you fucking bet people will roll with it mindlessly.

washingtonexaminer.com/politics/84-year-old-ex-san-francisco-mayor-so-what-if-i-dated-kamala-harris

She literally dated the mayor of SF when he was 30 years older than her in order to get promoted. He literally promoted her while they were dating

That how the Jewdiciary system works: any rich subhuman can walk away free from anything and you can be jailed for throwing trash in the streets.

Shame. This might've mattered and been used against her if he were black.

I was actually implying she looks like an unfuckable lard ass and not even Bill Clinton would touch her nasty snatch with his dick nose, but okay.

Misoginy sinds kinda based. Can we have more of it?

He literally promoted her while they were fucking, how does that make no sense? She traded sex for promotion.

Even if she did do that I can forgive shit like that it's just a woman being smart. But there's no way you can defend what she did to George Gage AND OTHERS. Please defend her leaving a innocent man in prison

Ew. Geriatric sex

She wasnt "appointed" for anything. She was elected, and her relationship with Brown had actually been used against her.

She won nonetheless.

Willie Brown's cum rag. Willie Brown was with Moscone who was a corrupt piece of shit who like Willie, fucked underage girls at the People's Temple. Willie Brown was on his cabinet and was his disciple, who continued to serve under Feinstein who's career was dead until Moscone was murdered.

Nah, she lied about being down wit Tupac and Snoopy back tha day. Blacks hate her, it’s over.
youtu.be/I6La_-iGoaU

Attached: EC92E572-DCC6-4499-9ADF-7A9B79D237B3.jpg (1194x1280, 87K)

Did you guys know she's only 5' tall? 5'2" in heels.
She's literally a dwarf cop Zionist shill.

>being this fucking retarded
>talking without knowing a single fact to back up what youre saying

She was appointed to the California Unemployment Appeals Board. Why are you a pathological liar?

In 2003, the San Francisco Weekly reported that Brown had appointed Harris to two highly paid patronage positions in California’s state government and also appointed her to the California Medical Assistance Commission, where she attended two meetings a month for a $150,000 salary, in inflation-adjusted terms.

inb4 "omg mah fake news"

>washington examiner
lmaaao

it's a indisputable fact, on government record, that he appointed her.... regardless of the news source you can view it in government records retard

Lmao, keep telling yourself that.

Calling that traitorous shitstain a retard is an insult to retards. Retards don't choose to be retarded. That douchenozzle wilfully chose to betray his countrymen.

Why did she try to keep Larsen imprisoned after he was shown to be innocent? It hasn't been explained in the articles I'm finding.

Is she balding?
her hairline is worse than mine

Because Democrats are categorically evil.

No real nigger will vote for a prosecutor.

Attached: image.png (1131x623, 777K)

she's black what do you think?

nypa faggot do it yourself

Gib milkies

pure evil

be grateful you can't comprehend the mind of a psychopath. they are totally fucked in the head

damn fuck that is midget tier short

>evil
That's not a terribly satisfying answer. Was it ego? Did she have something to gain? Was she just hoping the guy was beneath anyone's notice?

it's probably her poo genes. American nig nogs with proper nutrition aren't usually that short.

>All so she can keep up her prosecution record

No, it's more than that, private prisons and prison labor need to keep people locked up, upholding wrongful convictions is a way of doing that.

probably, there are chicks here under 5, I wonder how they haven't necked themselves yet

Sauce?

She considered her reputation as a prosecutor to be more important than justice.

tfw you need an industrial grade escalator to go up 1 floor.

That's wild. But it's also the impression I'm getting from additional articles. I can imagine that a prosecutor gets into a mindset that 'everyone claims to be innocent' and tends to ignore such. But she was actively trying to keep people in prison who were acknowledged by judges to be innocent based on technicalities. Don't know how anyone could know this and vote for her.

tfw you need an industrial grade escalator to go up 1 floor

trump should pardon him

>Don't know how anyone could know this and vote for her.
Same way they voted for "Superpredator" Clinton. Democrats don't actually believe in anything, they just want power. That goes for their voters as much as for their politicians. They will do anything, hurt anyone, just to get more power.

She gots da Willie Aids

Due process is about procedure, not facts.

Is this the guy that has the infamous bi orgy pics of Kamala that make the [see more]ad seem like the Sears catalog?