MULTIPLE NZ SHOOTERS

Why is no one talking about the fact 4 people were arrested. 2 cars were used. there is video of 2 shooters NEITHER of which is Tarrant. So there is a minimum of *3* shooters involved yet right now the media is not talking about the others at all but running through the traditional lone wolf narrative.

Attached: 1541532219098.jpg (947x1000, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOCwYd4ogFY
chicago.suntimes.com/news/multiple-people-dead-after-shootings-at-2-new-zealand-mosques-suspect-arrested/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:roRsLvACsi8J:https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/multiple-people-dead-after-shootings-at-2-new-zealand-mosques-suspect-arrested/ &cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
efe.com/efe/english/world/new-zealand-police-believe-christchurch-was-a-lone-wolf-attack/50000262-3927711
intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
youtu.be/zgzUvVC62bA
stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111381874/christchurch-attacks-how-police-and-citizens-responded
ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-appeal-court-upholds-stay-in-terror-case-over-alleged-bomb-plot-1.4223861
theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-bc-appeal-court-says-rcmp-manufactured-terrorism-plot-against-bc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do we have another case of operatives being accidentally arrested? How is this going to be spun? Can they just memory hole the other people if the media doesnt talk about it?

Attached: 911 dancing.jpg (1939x2246, 1.65M)

Someone bump with the screencap/video of two shooters taken from a cellphone

Bump

Bump what? You all got fucking nothing, stupid fucking brazilnigger

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=dOCwYd4ogFY

Yup they have the video, I wanted the screencap to meme it

not to mention his face is blurred, so we don't even know if it's actually our Meme Lord in custody

Attached: The-emerging-new-world-order’s-alarm-bells-Men-like-Brandon-Tarrant-and-Andreas-Breivik.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

chicago.suntimes.com/news/multiple-people-dead-after-shootings-at-2-new-zealand-mosques-suspect-arrested/

Does it look like someone is trying to scrub the internet of article relating to the arrest of 4. Now its being called a lone wolf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:roRsLvACsi8J:https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/multiple-people-dead-after-shootings-at-2-new-zealand-mosques-suspect-arrested/ &cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
>Police took three men and a woman into custody after the shootings, which shocked people across the nation of 5 million people. One person was later released.

He looks heavier than Tarrant in the pics

Can someone post a link to the second video? Other people said its a lie and there is only one? I just want the truth gdi

i want to cum on this shiny thing

Nobody is talking about the IED's either.

multiple shooters? I also would like to cum in this semendemon

I heard they were off duty cops who showed up to help, dunno if confirmed. Location is outside papanui high school, some distance from attack sites

Attached: ed14b445343115f85ec3214d6d02bc9937f8cae662286f0c26684e2907cfb968.webm (592x1280, 779K)

some newspapers are actually calling it a lone wolf attack

efe.com/efe/english/world/new-zealand-police-believe-christchurch-was-a-lone-wolf-attack/50000262-3927711

this is the common thread that gets ignored in all these events. which i think makes it the most worthwhile thread to follow-up on, everything else is just smoke and mirrors. but at the same time it's probably the most scrubbed angle as well

same thing happened with lv

all the "the video is fake" threads are a distraction from this.

>I heard they were off duty cops who showed up to help
Sounds like some Israeli art students to me.

The others were Israeli agents, so they left Tarrant holding the bag. He’s an internet troll, so he “fits the profile” they want to sell anyway. The government appears highly complicit in these hijinks

Most likely these guys are cops responding to camo dude. Camo dude is the one you want to focus on, he had a gun in a soft case.

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

These guys do not look like cops. They look like some more radicalized white kids who chickened out.

they let him wear that white supremist clothing in court?

youtu.be/zgzUvVC62bA

Official Police press conference says 4 people in custody.

its days later the others are still in custody, why havnt they announced it yet? they announced one shooters identity the same day almost

bump

look at how quickly this absurd nonsense is pushed...
how often do we see civilian dress cops with fully autos in situations like this?
who would, btw, almost certainly be shot on sight, as real law enforcement arrived seeing them in ski masks.
I'm seeing some very, very strange things on this board lately

Exactly, plain clothes cops are extremely dangerous in a scenario of responding to a call of potentially multiple shooters with automatic weapons. You think the cops are gonna want a bunch of guys there dressed like the perp?

I have a 2nd video, but don't know where to post it. It's aftermath - people crying, prodding to check the dead, walking out.

I thought that too but then I saw this...>stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111381874/christchurch-attacks-how-police-and-citizens-responded

Attached: 1552971558876.jpg (710x400, 36K)

Although this pic is probably after the shooting so...yeah. Came dude is more suspicious to me.

Was the high school where they arrested Mr. Rambo? He said he was picking up his kid from school. In a city. In full camo.

Those guys aren't moving or standing like cops. Is this really from there on that day, at that time?

Yes it's the same school. "I just wear camo all the time, like every day, I swear". Media reports say he owns a gardening business or some shit.
He had a rifle, NZ police probably fucked up the operation and caught him before he could act. Could also have been a diversion.

Fuck I wonder. Did you every hear about these guys? They practically held their hands while they planted the 'bombs'. They had 250 officers involved in this..

ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-appeal-court-upholds-stay-in-terror-case-over-alleged-bomb-plot-1.4223861

theglobeandmail.com/canada/british-columbia/article-bc-appeal-court-says-rcmp-manufactured-terrorism-plot-against-bc/

Would be interesting to know more about him.

>Love you homo please be safe please

Attached: 1464774717053.jpg (804x743, 93K)

agree completely. the jews are playing tricks on us yet again. this time with the purpose of getting Jow Forums and cripple chan shut down. pic related, see u bois around

Attached: 0xchan.jpg (841x100, 29K)

Attached: 1552698155393.webm (608x892, 621K)