Fear of Immigration is Low-IQ

Mystery spawns fear in those unable to discern and assess the mystery. In these same people, the mystery of the afterlife fears them into believing in God.

They'll claim they have an 'instinct' for
safety. But given that 'instinct' is just another false god (Both 'god' and 'instinct' are used as stand-ins for the unknown), the fear they assign to instinct is actually fear caused by inability to understand mysteries.

Don't worry, we've done the thinking- immigration is great!

Attached: laciGreenBemused.jpg (2000x1000, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage this bait

Arguments aren't bait

you're either the enemy or a traitor.

Attached: 1552685875547.jpg (197x256, 18K)

Get the fuck away from Europe, 56%. Mongrel abomination

Attached: Screenshot_5.jpg (1298x973, 208K)

>Mystery
>Fear
The most laughable thing about your larp-theory that people exactly know why they don't want shitskins in their countries (so no mystery or unknown) and that's why they hate them (so no fear, pure anger). Sage

>assuming "fear" or "hate" is the reason why people are against immigration

Attached: FB_IMG_1552790500062.jpg (720x710, 52K)

Honestly starting to think these are bot threads by pic related. Somebody needs to tune that neural net.

Attached: IBM.jpg (311x162, 5K)

#weneedmoretrannytyranny

I'm not responsible for that persons typos. It's war.

In my experience, being unable to discern race by facial structure is low IQ. The only people I've known who couldn't tell one race from another have been utter morons.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION YOU GAY FAGGOT RETARD.

Mystery?

WTF are you talking about? We have these things called statistics, nigger. Immigrants are murderers and civilization enders, dumbfuck. There is no mystery about what will happen.

Again, some early 20-year-old who gets his info from reddit thinking he has any idea of things. Here's some food for thought. Did it ever occur to you that it could be the other way round? That the people oppose immigration, not because they wouldn't know what it brings, but because unlike you, they know exactly what it brings and don't like it?

Perhaps they were just compassionate

Attached: patronizing1.jpg (1440x1684, 497K)

>Perhaps you're wrong
Objective reality, kek

Attached: kantPureReason.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Your argument reads as

>you have fear of the unknown
>fear of the unknown is dumb
>you have dumb

But I disagree with your first and second premise.
1st: Immigration and its effects on native pops are largely known at this point. Some of us are fearful, most of us are angry or disgusted.
2nd - Fear of the unknown is often wise. Many lives were lost determining which mushrooms were safe to eat and which weren't, for example.

I have a counter argument for you to consider:

>you're a faggot that makes bad arguments
>faggots that make bad arguments are dumb
>It's you who is the dumb

sooo... that's why israel has a huge wall. they are all retards.

The utter hilarity of this is, the immigrants they want to flood our cities, would slaughter faggots like you and this thing in the picture in a heartbeat.
You fucks are suicidal, and you deserve what you ask for.

>we need to do something about climate change
>imports a bunch of third world shitskins into A/C apartments
We are so SMART.

Attached: genestealer_2768x1200.jpg (2768x1200, 869K)

>sooo... that's why israel has a huge wall. they are all retards.
SAFE retards at that.

Facts. Everyone here is basically the guys on South Park telling THEY TUK OUR JABS!

>fears them into believing in God
so dad wasnt really there for ya huh champ?

a time shall come when thy faggots and thy femidumbs will reckon their utterly mistakes and embrace thou by the cries of "Jow Forums is always roight".

>Compassion means you stop recognizing racial differences
Arguments aren't bait, but your entire shitty thread is.
S

Attached: 1551378229629.jpg (600x602, 34K)

Wanting more competition for limited resources and jobs is failing Darwinism.

>Fear of Immigration is Low-IQ

Attached: 1552865702031.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Stupid white goyim always ask too many questions. It's time they are replaced with better obedient consumer slaves.

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Immigration is lowering IQ for the host nation.

Not an argument.

>it took like two years for you retards to be able to respond to the study that showed using magnets to literally shut down and suppress higher cognitive function such as threat detection and problem solving and now you're suggesting you're the smart ones
kek
will I have to wait another two years for a proper response?

Attached: 1552747683625.png (856x1015, 136K)

doesn't matter. retard is retard. a wall never saved anyone, ask the gooks. even their giant wall did not hold back the hordes forever.

the goal is to not need walls in the first place, but humanity is not ready for it, yet.

>everyone who disagrees with me is intellectually inferior

first all those behind walls will perish. vatican, israel, take your pick. they all die and their death struggle will be all the sweeter when they scream like the bitches they are hahahaha

Low IQ people cant see patterns idiot.

No but every bait starts with an argument
Allen fielden.

It's important to hear all sides no matter how retarded and form opinions and discuss them to death. These arguements get hashed out here before they ever show up in reality.

Immigration pros:
>Muh economy
>Muh low skilled work
>Muh enrichment

Immigration cons:
>Racial and cultural tribalism, ultimately resulting in conflict
>Polarization
>Low social cohesion
>Low trust
>Wages drop
>More competition
>Isolation
>Disintegration of the host country's culture and identity
>Host country's native populous becomes lost and confused about who they are
>Political and societal chaos

I'd btfo your argument if not on mobile!

Nice appeal to nature

This!

Hope Australia blocks access, not just this DNS shit

>>everyone who disagrees with me is intellectually inferior
Have an upboat

>Low IQ people cant see patterns idiot.
COPE

What is also low IQ is the inability to differentiate between no illegal immigration and legal immigration.

>>fears them into believing in God
>so dad wasnt really there for ya huh champ?
Men toxic!

Nice, the bigotry of low expectations, the post

This is fact. Thinking immigration is the problem is the biggest meme. South Park used to make fun of it a lot and now we are living it.

Low informations voters are the worst and they are plentiful on this board.

>Appeal to authority (law)
Stand up for your right to keep what's yours... So long as you evade this, justice will evade you

Attached: download (10).jpg (201x251, 7K)

Attached: gobacktoreddit.jpg (474x522, 24K)

I'm fine with immigration as long as they are white or east asian. No niggers, sandniggers, mexicans, south americans, or street shitters though. I think that's a good compromise. What do you think?

Attached: 1552923937577.jpg (600x600, 62K)

>Fear of immigration is low IQ
Tell that to the Romans, oh wait they were destroyed by immigration, too bad. Maybe they were too high IQ to exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

>Low informations voters are the worst and they are plentiful on this board.

Agree. And While I don't blame right-wing politicians for wielding the weapon in play (gullible voters),

I do blame the media who, through dubious
inaction, legitimized said misinformation. A lot of money and resources are spent by people who benefited largely from the status quo to ensure people like you have the worldview and political inclination that you have.

They don't target people with informed and heavily researched political views, they target people whose opinions can be swayed which is why those who would be apolitical a decade or two ago are sharing clickbait on Facebook nonstop and using angry memes to disparage anyone who isn't on the same page. It sure as hell isn't a grassroots phenomenon.

But yeah, go ahead and point the finger at identity politics or progressives or "globalists" or whatever other boogeyman they have you terrified of.

Sure. But you probably don't want what we will call Asians

*They'll come from East Asia

Open immigration is only good for those that can improve their well being by moving somewhere else.
If I can just walk into US and have access to your medical systems and for you to pay for it, that is great for me, but not for you.
>Appeal to whatever
If the legal system punishes the citizens for being citizens of that country, you are foolish to support this.

Why's immigration great? You didnt make an argument, the whole post is sophistry and then a proposition.

>>Fear of immigration is low IQ
>Tell that to the Romans. Maybe they were too high IQ to exist.

Mfw too smart

Attached: 220px-Ayn_Rand_by_Talbot_1943.jpg (220x329, 11K)

>Veiled taxation is theft meme

>IQ is meaningless!
>IQ is racist!
>IQ doesn't apply to social interaction and modern job requirements!
but then...
>If you don't agree with me you're low IQ!

>Why's immigration great?

To those who cannot see, I cannot teach

If this is something you've extracted from Laci Green? If yes, I'm not interested - she's obsessed with sex and educates people how to put plastic cocks in their ass.

Nice try with your logic Games

You're blind?

>Not an argument
It's easy to promote taxation if it isn't your money. Why do you want to take from others to give to someone else? You should do it yourself if you want to be taken seriously.

Are you trap user?

Well you're here for a reason you fucking reddit discord tranny, so enlighten us. Why is immigration so great?

>I'm too dumb to verbalize.
Thanks for the big brained response.

>>Not an argument
>Why do you want to take from others to give to someone else?

Same as everything else: because one can

no, the Fear is of LOW IQ immigration

Attached: nah.jpg (1400x1400, 275K)

Dude you got btfo by Korea just take your lumps.

Attached: 1552917986522m.jpg (683x1024, 70K)

So what's wrong with rejection of immigration under the same pretense?

Yeah, total brainlet. Hoping that the question can be censored rather than actually having to address it. You're too stupid to realise how hilarious this is considering you're proving all the studies right, you absolute dunce. And even if its blocked "properly" its still not 100%, you will never get rid of us. Kek

>Why is immigration so great?
Right wingers wouldn't understand- the price of the absence of single payer education is right wing voters

Attached: USA crime by race graphs niggers FBI records.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

Eat a dog

Attached: DAwJE0T.jpg (750x736, 60K)

How come you were posting with an Israel flag earlier today?

>
>no, the Fear is of LOW IQ immigration
Have an upboat

Lame excuse, but I'm here to listen. Explain please. You can't just say something without explaining your reasoning behind it

Okay....
Honestly I can't see a way in which we don't win eventually. Like say they do all this dystopian shit right? They already have a ton of it online, but say they REALLY get it up and going. Mass surveillance and censorship without any sort of oversight or check. They've abolished the second amendment, or attempted to, there was a big ol' war but they somehow won that. Now no one has guns and everyone is dependent on the government and a dictator......

And what if someone sits on the throne who's fucking redpilled as fuck? Seriously I don't see any way in which things don't just work their way back to the redpill. You can't stamp it out, there's no way.

What if we let them win? What if we then took control of the system?

Attached: i'm in.jpg (600x300, 17K)

Can you provide a quantitative analysis to demonstrate? Even a qualitative analysis would be acceptable supporting evidence to substantiate your claim.

So now you're racist? kek dumb fuck you're a total brainlet that has no morals just contrarian retardation

> the price of the absence of single payer education is right wing voters

Why do 80%+ of nonwhites with IQs below 90 vote leftist though?

Dude leave that cunt alone Australia brings the bants. Jow Forums wouldn't be the same without em

Attached: 1552916829884.gif (320x246, 696K)

>Mystery spawns fear in those unable to discern and assess the mystery

Attached: 56%.png (600x758, 198K)

I would cum so deep inside Laci Green's pussy. Hope this helps, OP.

Attached: greatestally.jpg (800x800, 158K)

Attached: 1552922323605.jpg (500x460, 8K)

Attached: 1550787708476.png (1280x722, 189K)

>I do
They taste okay. When you support open immigration, you must accept cultural differences, right?

Now that's a quality shitpost

I sure wish I could be a porky fellating neolib shill, and still think I'm superior to Jow Forums.

Leftists live in the cracks, the in betweens. Of the moment. They try to normalize into the larger truth and their cracks become caverns.

Are...are you trying to suggest that a "single payer" education system would create a mass of people who all believe and think the same thing?
Are you advocating that such a society is healthy and robust?

Good.
I understand that you too worry about the mysterious "faaaaaascism", but smarter people than you are setting up into place and it will be great.

Attached: 1543643613341.jpg (674x799, 87K)

Nevermind that, user's just distracting from not explaining his original assertion that immigration is great.

Saved