Anyone else in favor of shipping their white nationalists, ISIS, gang members...

Anyone else in favor of shipping their white nationalists, ISIS, gang members, and every other violent extremists to an island where they can fuck off in their misery?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x282, 1017K)

>white nationalists, ISIS, gang members, and every other violent extremists
All groups created by the same organization.

What organization is that?

You know (((who))).

>and every other violent extremists
Like the Covington hate mob, Antifa, the anti-Trump rage crowd, and the 30+% of Muslims in Western Europe who openly support violence?

Yes.jpg

Isn't that something we can all agree upon? I mean these terror groups probably won't agree, but fuck em, they are violent and it's self defense when you really think about it.

Attached: 1346395004384.jpg (520x638, 218K)

I think we should stop "shipping" people about and instead kill all the non-whites like the white nationalists want, it's a strategy that hasn't been tried before and who knows maybe it'll work :)

It was tried in Nazi Germany and led to the worst war in the history of man. Part 3 is seen as the prophetic final destruction of mankind, so that doesn't seem like a good idea.

I mean rather than slaughtering innocent people, why not just ship all gangs, thugs, and terrorists to an island? It's both morally justified and pragmatic in fact.

that's the long term plan friend. we just have to get a few more people on board. if we get rid of all these pieces of shit, the rest of us will have a comfy world

Nazi Germany was 1 nation and definitely did not try to wipe out the human garbage that is the non-white, off this planet. In fact Nazi Germany was led by a cabal of anti-whites who wiped out millions of whites back then and are still trying to wipe out whites to this day :)
What I'm talking about is putting an end to brother wars among whites and taking the trash out before you pollute this planet past the point of no return as can be seen from the 100% non-white shitholes in Africa and Asia
Why don't we try that? :)

A-a-are you telling me we are on our way to the promised land?

Attached: Glacier-National-Park-of-Mo.jpg (1100x619, 67K)

>It was tried in Nazi Germany
No it wasn't. If extermination was the goal, they could have just starved every Jew to death within 2 months. Stop spreading this obvious lie, Moishe.

Attached: 1536885800191.png (1440x2107, 2.56M)

You know...I think you’re into something :p

Yeah but here's the thing m80, you guys have tried this kind of thing throughout all of history and it's a disaster for everyone because of one simple thing:

Most of us will not become violent degraded savages slaughtering innocent people for you when you are literally the violent ones that represent a threat.

I'm in favor of summarily executing each and every single Canadian and giving leftists that space to live in.

>based and checked

Attached: F1E1CE46-CDD3-4AB2-B36D-3818DFE7A36C.jpg (922x1217, 371K)

>Most of us
(((You're))) not us.

Attached: 1515715915430.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

No I'm not part of (((you))) clearly. I'm not an extremist. I'm a moral operator.

>n-no, you're the jew
(((You)) clowns are way too obvious these days.

Attached: 1507481197440.jpg (183x232, 42K)

Firstly, I'm not your m8 you brown dogfucker :)
Secondly, no what I'm talking has NOT been "tried before", because europeans see, they didn't really give enough of a fuck about subhumans like you, since the absolute majority stayed in the shitholes you hail from having no effect on western civilization and basically living in your own shit. But that changed when some people decided to "uplift" you and turned you into the designated sweatshop race and later into the "ship these mongs around the planet like cattle and hang credits on them for free money" race. You've been seriously cramping our style ever since XD And don't even get me started on the pollution coming from shitholes where apes like you are the natives
So why don't we do something that has NOT been done before as I said previously and use the vast array of biological weapons at our disposal coupled with nuclear strikes aimed directly at sweatshop shantytowns filled with human garbage that shits on each other's heads?
Why don't we try that? :)

Nice memes and all but I really do think it would be a great idea to just send all violent extremists groups to an island. It's like prison, except we don't have to room and board them and they will be left to their own devices.

You sound pretty upset and you don't seem composed.

I promise you that you are free to chimp out like this on your island in the sun. We'll pick a nice spot for you.

Attached: 101861796.jpg (1024x753, 130K)

You will be absorbed into the body of Landru and placed under the mental control of Uncle Wendel.

If we shipped all the Jews back to Israel, all the other problems would eventually sort themselves out. Anything else is treating the symptoms and not the disease.

Attached: 1543023866580.png (2570x1590, 532K)

What's that, the 3rd consecutive WORTHLESS post from a backpedalling non-white with absolutely no argument? Tacked onto some fantasy about "shipping" people around even though odds are you might be a nigger shipped from a slave port yourself? :)
See if I were you, I'd pretty fuckin embarrassed right now seeing how you can't even come up with a reason as to not get wiped out like some sort of infestation
Also I'm sorry to break your fantasy like this but not only will "you" never get to decide on the matters of what happens to who, when and how; subhumans like you never had the fucking option to begin with LMAO
Whereas what I'm talking about feeds on common sense :)
And PS the "bad ending" where the people who moved you about the planet "win" ends in planned massive depopulation as well
Oops, there I go spoiling the ending again!

Attached: Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg (421x291, 24K)

Attached: TRJ.jpg (961x641, 64K)

Na.

Attached: wolfowitz BLOODTHIRSTY JEW 'ARCHITECT' of IRAQ WAR - AND of 9-11 TREASON SABOTAGE of U.S. (950x471, 65K)

I'm not antisemetic user-kun. I'm actually talking about removing (((you))). No just random people. Violent extremists.

Attached: bbca0742a0d74973912cc8c609900c69_A.jpg (605x472, 65K)

Attached: IpDAgCi.gif (250x250, 396K)

Actually it's really simple. Elite war mongers that profit off of war, as well as every other violent extremist group. You just round them up and put them on an island. You don't have to throw out babies with bath water. You can just throw the swamp shit out.

For profit banks should be illegal.

so you're saying we can keep the island if we win

Sure. I honestly don't care what you do with it.

So in your fucked up fantasy the cucks try to round up all the most dangerous people and force them to leave? Gee golly wiz batman, I wonder how they'll react!

Like every other time in history, by losing.

The miscalculation some of you make is not understanding the difference between assertiveness and aggressiveness. This is what makes you a violent thug and it's why you can let it all out on your own personal island utopia.

So, I mean, if you really think about it, everyone wins.

Attached: 1523453075903.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

This is exactly how your country was founded, you ignorant fuck. Not to mention Australia.

After a dozen generations, the arrogant locusts follow to eat the prosperity of their betters, only to think they can exile them again.

Read a god damned history book once in awhile.

Attached: 1552803315597.jpg (718x885, 60K)

You're one stupid asshole. Try it on niggers first.... I'll laugh when they clap your ass

Is this like... the REVERSE Final Solution?

Attached: 7BE8FFC9-4383-4AEB-B31D-D9BEE1DC9D0D.gif (500x750, 29K)

Battle Royale?

I know this is really new for you but this program isn't racial. It's equal opportunity, so you'll be sharing the island with violent black people as well. Knock yourselves out.

whoa now, don't bring the Aussies into this. I hope they didn't catch wind and start shitting up this thread.

1. white nationalists aren't necessarily violent, many could stay
2. we are all in favor of violent people fucking off

I mean that's one way to think of it. Are you thinking Madagascar?

The Madagascar government might be pretty upset but I think overall someone is going to have to donate the space. It's for the greater good of us after all.

We could let them earn some money putting on things like Death Races and Battle Royales. It'll be like an ancap wet dream.

Attached: Death-Race-1-death-race-9279591-1500-1000.jpg (1500x1000, 166K)

>I hope they didn't catch wind and start shitting up this thread.
Your thread deserves to be SAGED and shitposted into the archive. What you suggested is not only not doable without the help of the people you would be trying to exile, but if you DID somehow manage to accomplish it, it would be the last remaining free nation left in less than 2 generations. It has happened before. At least twice.

Niiice try user...

Attached: 1455332778636.jpg (491x491, 74K)

3rd time's a charm.

Attached: h.jpg (640x640, 53K)