REBORN KNIGHTS TEMPLAR

Are they real? During Breivik's trial the prosecution said they didn't exist. Both Breivik and Tarrant claimed to be in contact with Reborn Knights Templar. If it's real is it a front for some spooks?

Attached: Pepe Templar.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatpriorynsw.org.au
youtube.com/watch?v=h4knfsYSSnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Church#Use
templarstoday.org/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably just what they see themselves as.

(((reborn knights templar)))

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

Who are they?

greatpriorynsw.org.au
Maybe a connection perhaps, someone did say he was a freemason

Attached: IMG_20190319_155115.jpg (719x1338, 445K)

dunno about tarrant but breivik is a confirmed freemason

Yeah that confused me too. I've been here a while and have never heard of them.

There are scores of those groups calling themselves Templars for whatever reason.

Kindly delete this.

Attached: 1552363411270.png (700x700, 615K)

Are they /ourguys/?

Yes they are.
They are a separate organization to the freemasons, HOWEVER - they only recruit from the freemasons.

Fuck schizoposters and mudshit shills, join the Freemasons if you care about western civilization, dont buy into the silly slanter these fucking dregs come up with.

Lex talionis.

Attached: d25.jpg (714x1024, 54K)

Do they recruit any Master Mason or do they wait until these people have completed appendant bodies?

Attached: Freemasonry.gif (762x1136, 179K)

youtube.com/watch?v=h4knfsYSSnY

Im not sure what you are asking.
You dont just join as a master mason, you enter the blue lodge and start as an apprentice, then work your way up.

They always recruit as far as I know (Freemasons), however they dont take in any degenerate with a cross around their neck, best be prepared to prove yourself - through EVERY rank.

Its a life long serious commitment, its not a yarn knitting club.

They are kikes, Brenton mentioned them specifically so the (((media))) can go after them thus makign them devour eachother.
Pretty based aussie shitposter if i say so myself.

I meant to ask if they recruited mainly from York or Scottish rite? eg the appendant bodies.

Attached: Simon Bolivar's 32nd Degree Apron.jpg (1145x954, 334K)

Ah
They only recruit from the York rite (Red lodge), cant remember which degree - think its after the 8th degree if im not mistaken.

Thank you.

>Please goyim don't retaliate against moslem invaders, rapists and terrorists.
>Be tolerant of the Moslem invaders we've invited in.
>Whites need multiculturalism and tolerance, Jews would hate that TRUST ME

Attached: Why p5-7.png (600x1560, 278K)

Secret societies are anathema to free societies especially one as pervasive as yours; your entire operation should be audited.

Eat shit

You have to be a master shitposter if you ever expect them to contact you. I have said more than I probably should have.

I'm not a mushroom like you ;))

So how did the shooter contact them? Was he a Mason himself?

>not a mushroom, just a dog-fucking leaf

Attached: 05AF9F58-989C-49D8-BAC7-F04019E93E3D.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

Doubt he was.
Theres various ways but most likely through Breivik.
I've said enough to be honest.

Nice flag bro, to my collection.

Tell us more please. This stuff is interesting.

Some Australian ones take directly from MM. Otherwise you have to be a member of HRA first. It's a bone of contention.

However, Brenton wasn't in Masonic Templary as far as can be deduced.

There was Knights Templar Cartel IIRC. I doubt if they're connected to this, but Mexico has a pretty deep Masonic history.

Attached: Benito Juarez Freemason.jpg (300x529, 32K)

Wouldn't that create too much risk that the Police would investigate him after asking for the contact info (in mail to Breivik that the police would intercept presumably)? Wouldn't that lead to the Police investigating the Templars themselves after being associated with two shootings? Or do you think his lawyer could relay the information in secret?

thanks mexibro

Attached: 1552907493600.jpg (722x712, 106K)

>secret
>society
Pick 1

The last thing I can disclose is everything said in this thread is as much information as any non-mason is ever going to get.

How long have you been a mason? Can any hard working white man join?

What does your standard freemason lodge even do?

Yes, you dont even have to be Christian, however if you are not - you wont ascend beyond the Blue Lodge.

Freemasons history is based on its name, its masons - hard working Christian men who contributes to their society.
The most important thing is that you have a good reputation (i.e no druggies, thiefs etc)

>freedom of association is anathema to free society

>They always recruit
Templar? They can ask MMs to join, but it's not one of the invite only groups. Any MM can ask to join.

In that same manifesto he also said that muslims living in their own countries are no enemies of his. I really wonder (((who))) might be trying to smear the name of our favorite Kebabologist..
Seems like a trend to me too, every time one of our guys does something, /plo/ suddenly get's flooded with false flag claims, I wonder (((why)))?

Attached: OHSHIT.png (228x180, 80K)

When you apprentice to become a mason are you basically the bitch and have to take orders? Theres a lodge not far from me and none of the people are important figures in the community

16 year old kid plays Assassins Creed
>Hey guys know what would be cool?
12 years later the LARP turns real

If thats how you view it
Lol, you dont have to be an important figure.
Theres so many lodges, almost one for every town - imagine if every one of them had an important figure?
Thats not how it works man.

it is real, but both of these killers were rejected by the brotherhood because of their stupidity or should we say... insanity.

Templars dont fight against mortal dangers.

Its their spook handler. They find schizos and recruit them as patsies.

MIDF has been hitting threads hard lately. The Judaized goyim don't want people catching on to Albert Pikes plan to force Christians and Muslims into mutual destruction to exhaust the world of religion and replace it with (((religion))).

My grandfather was a mason. Had a ton of rings and symbolic stuff that I received when he died. I think he was the head of his lodge.

I always thought about joining, but it seems like basically just a mystic volunteer organization.

Can do some good, but I would rather just volunteer on my own. I dont see a point to joining a lodge. They dont really have any sacred information anymore.

You can join as a 3rd degree master mason. Must be christian not a felon and have to complete the york rite (oldest masonic rite still in existence and only christians allowed) t. York rite templar. York rite masonry and aside from that mormanism (encourages large families) may be the last hope for the west. Catholic church and other "christian" churches now pozzed and full of child molestors and degenerates. These are the last two large christian groups that wont allow degenerates and seem to be holding on. I joined masons first then mormons because mormons do not allow gays or a lot of degenerates. Masonry is an excellent vehicle if your aim was to create a network of likeminded individuals that couldnt easily be undermined. Good luck anons

Attached: 1523240961191.jpg (600x543, 67K)

Attached: D3DED6C4-16B7-49EC-B264-7E603C3C892F.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Hmm sweetey, Breivik was a zionists who slaughtered whites.

Attached: Breivik1.png (790x3828, 2M)

Attached: 428FFD23-A413-4FBB-B76B-24E50921B07A.png (924x451, 530K)

Templars means of the temple. Temple of whom? Maybe the Third one?

Tarrent said in his manifesto, he went to the knights Templar building in the UK to get a blessing

Rosslyn Chapel?

This

>Jew would hate whites and muslims to fight each other with no mention of the jews.
Kys (((memeflag))).

Deflection. Taqiyya.

My next guess would be the Middle Temple in the City of London.

They exist.

Attached: D8AF1921-147B-4A22-A3A0-8890D54D66FA.jpg (3264x2448, 2.72M)

death to israel and zionism

that meme flag is 3 post away from calling you a schizo and telling you to take your med

It isn't deflection. A Jow Forums mass shooter with a manifesto that completely excludes ZOG is comical.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Church#Use

look that post again

they do now

Choke on zyklon-b kike

Attached: Breivik.png (955x1058, 329K)

yes it is Russian spooks.

This definitely fits the bill.

Reborn?

The Templars never went away. They serve the will of anonymous individuals scattered throughout the regular population. Do you remember how "left" and "right" originated as those who supported the king and those who supported a continued revolution? That dichotomy still exists in fact, as do kings. Kings simply are not acknowledged. Their will, however, is carried out by their faithful Templar servants, and they are protected by being literal nobodies in society, often only knowing of their own royal blood through esoteric research and hermetic study.

We're going to fix that soon, though. The king's coming back baby.

Attached: mane event.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

Death to Israel, Jews, zionism, Moslems and Islam.
Deflection. Taqiyya.
We all know the crimes of ZOG, including flooding our homelands with hostile Moslems and telling us to love them. It's deflection to invoke Jews *as if it somehow absolves moslems*.

Attached: initial shooting no audio.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

christchurch is the home of the biggest masonic lodge in NZ
The Crown Lodge who is the host of the Supreme Grand Royal Arch Chapter
>The system of Royal Arch Masonry has three ceremonies.

Advancement to the Degree of Mark Master Mason. This ceremony introduces the Candidate to practical aspects of ancient Craft Masonry which are currently omitted from the first three degrees. Symbolically it presents lessons of practical value and marks the final act in the building of King Solomon’s Temple.
>Acknowledgement as an Excellent Master. Here the Candidate receives permission to undertake a metaphorical return from Babylon, the land of captivity, to Jerusalem to assist in building the second Temple, thus beginning the journey towards his spiritual home — “an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.”
>Exaltation to the Degree of the Holy Royal Arch. This degree encompasses the lessons to be learnt from the building of the second Temple. It guides the Candidate’s progress to a greater understanding of the whole meaning of Freemasonry so that at the last, having corrected his imperfections he may humbly, yet confidently, hope to be admitted with the Sanhedrin and be welcomed by the Prince.
anyone wonder what the parkland kid were doing there or why the shooting happened there still ?

Freemasonry

>We all know the crimes of ZOG, including flooding our homelands with hostile Moslems and telling us to love them.
Seems like you would include something like that in your once in a life-time manifesto.

WEE WUUZZZ KANGS ANS SHIT

Also you probably know this very masonic looking building is nearby

Attached: SISHQ.jpg (2715x1810, 1.74M)

>Are they real? During Breivik's trial the prosecution said they didn't exist.

No. They are LARPers at best and more likely honeypots or fronts for intelligence services to either bait mililtiant anti-muslims into jail or get the goyim to fight some Arabs for Israel.

There are actual Vatican-approved knightly orders, which are mostly doing charity work and prayer.

The pope is a fag and "new crusades" are pretty much impossible due to that.

The closest you get to "reborn knights templar" is this vatican sanctioned organization: templarstoday.org/about/

They are maintaining old churches or sth

Attached: teuton.jpg (274x184, 7K)

Attached: Breivik on Jews in letter from prison.png (728x431, 114K)

DESTROY CERN

They're real but it's just a shitty fitness group

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-202149_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 162K)

>not even understanding the point
As said, he had no problem with Muslims living in their own country, only the ones that decided t invade other countries

Attached: EA3C0381-D3EA-47F2-928A-C1462D93A17C.jpg (1200x1600, 191K)

TRAITORS
BEFORE
ENEMIES

>
>
>
relevant

>christchurch is the home of the biggest masonic lodge in NZ
Which one? Wouldn't it be Wellington?

>I’m a Mormon
holy heathenry Batman

No. But every journey begins with a first step. If not you, then who? If not now, then when? The first knights were just people, like you and me. They chose to be more, to press themselves into history, to act and to make a better world for their children. Why not us?

Attached: 1529037889550.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Masons are unironically responsible for modern degeneracy

There is a reason you people are excommunicated from the Body of Christ

Our actions make it real

Knights templar are masonic shobbos goy cryptokikes

>Please goy, don't fight back! I'll give you shekels, and tendies!
He writes that he doesn't mind jews living in Israel, who don't subvert our countries. And why should he?
I'm fine with jews, muslims, niggers and various other shit skins living in their own countries, I just don't want them here.

>blaming masons for degeneracy
sorry, but you are an absolute fool.

USA as a nation is the cradle of modern degeneracy, pretentious dreg.

>.gif

Attached: 1552765888950.png (500x500, 135K)

Anyone can say they are Reborn Knight's Templar. It's a meme that appeals to men who need to attach themselves to the historic identity of crusaders in order to justify their insane slaughter of civilians.

Templar didn't massacre children and families. They fought Saracens in the battlefield, where war belongs.

America is a nation that prospered off the cults of Masons from the very beginning.

Are you retarded?

>yes
>yes

>rationalization
You're a passive little powerbottom.

Using that prosperity to fuel your own degeneracy, passing on that prosperity to even bigger degenerates.
You are clueless.

oh sure much good muslim lets forget about terrorists attack and the rape and crime muslims didndu nuffin

BOGGED

WTF DO MASONS WANT WITH MEXICO?

> mfw they manage to track down the group responsible for both breivik and tarrant
> mfw it’s a discord group of shitposting aussies