Mossad din dun it hurr durr

What's up with all the low quality bait threads on Jow Forums .. the dude wrote a 74 page manifesto AND livestreamed the whole thing! What else could he do to shut up the conspiracy theorists?

Unless there is targeted shilling to discredit him and discourage copycats I don't know what's going on. This is beyond typical trolling on Jow Forums. Check /b/ Jow Forums and /gif/ and non of this bs is happening there.

Attached: gaslight.jpg (736x552, 87K)

His manifesto is a shopping list of ideas and concepts they want to become verboten

the "conspiracy theorists" are just some group who's trying to rob Jow Forums of what Jow Forums considers a great victory

Notice how this kike posts both sides of their hegelian dialectic in one post.

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

>they
Dude was a shit-posting Aussie and there is some trolling going on in the manifesto but his motives are quite clear .. to accelerate.

What exactly do you have a problem with?

Not even the nazis shot up synagogues. Everyone celebrating him sounds like either an edgy memer child, or else a shill pushing an agenda. You can see it in how they barf up words and concepts that have worked for pro-Trump people in the past. Hegelian dialectic is a great example.

who benefits from tarrant? us or the kikes and politicians?

>gun grab NZ/rest of world
>censor speech NZ
>more heat on Jow Forums/8
>muslims hate whites more than they already do and vice versa
>jew hate temporarily out of the headlines

NOTICE HOW IT'S NONE OF THESE FUCKING SHOOTERS EVER GO AFTER THE POLITICIANS THAT WRITE THE POLICIES TO BRING THE SHITSKINS INTO THEIR COUNTRIES? NOPE.

NEVER DO THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS GET KILLED! NEVER DOES HILLARY CLINTON CATCH A BULLET! NEVER DO ANY OF THE FUCKING PEDOS CATCH A BULLET! NOPE.

IT'S ALWAYS A BUNCH OF DEFENSELESS FUCKS AT A SCHOOL, A SYNAGOGUE, A MOSQUE - ETC.

You're A FAGGOT FUCKING SHILL OP

TARRANT IS NOT /OURGUY/ AND NEVER FUCKING WILL BE. /OURGUY/ WILL BE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO STARTS SHOOTING CORRUPT POLITICIANS.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Accelerate, another CIA Yang meme.

People are retarded here

>Posted at 5:51 from a Swedish ID
>1 post by this ID

Attached: Quick Rundown 1.png (1029x750, 971K)

Attached: Quick Rundown 2.png (628x921, 719K)

Axis of Evil wars fail to achieve -> Obama brings troops home -> Mossad uses US tax money to fund ISIS terrorists -> zionist government imports unvetted ISIS terrorists -> terror attacks -> its illegal to express your rage at Islam except for one way -> more Axis of Evil wars

Those who say he was Mossad are literally low IQ boomers.

Another copy pasted talking point by the actual shill.

Doesn't surprise me either the d&c boomer meme comes from (((you)))

Attached: Glower Airlines.jpg (914x624, 126K)

Fuck off, Hans.
Begå dig själv, hanrej.

The US government has funded both ISIS terrorists and Ukrainian neo nazis, but its just beyond the pale to think this guy could have any connection. Sure.

Cool it with the caps user, this is not plebbit!
Did you even read the manifesto? The guy came to the conclusion that "there is no political/democratic way out because "birth rates birth rates birth rates". So the only solution he sees viable is escalating chaos (see page 19-20) by forcing the other side to overplay their hands and start taking away rights in NZ and US.

This worked! Big win!

Kikes are in overdrive because they know everyone down to boomers on breitbart loved the video.

Also there were only 8 replies in the thread when you made that comment. Why would I have made two posts in that short time, you fucking retard?

> Active shooting in progress
> Police see dude in camo, thinks suspect
> Restrain and question him
> Turns out not the shooter and had a valid reason
> Let's him go

What am I missing here?

>c'mon goys,
>WE WORKED HARD ON THIS ONE

Sure is schizo in here
That and I'm pretty sure all the
>It's mossad
faggots are false flagging and trying to further discredit this

Schizo is a meme. I don't believe Jow Forums suddenly got invaded by the mentally ill (we were already a bunch of autist to begin with). This mossad shit is coordinated shilling.

>Oy vey goyim he was just a random civilian who was casually dressed in full military outfit and was casually armed with a firearm and was casually arrested during the massacre in the place where it casually occurred, nothing to see here it just a coincidence you stupid schizo. How dumb can you be to think this amounts to anything out of the ordinary, Jesus Christ you people sicken me with your conspirashit theories.

Attached: 1504722189875.jpg (300x300, 21K)

How do you think you will acomplish your goal of the "ethno-state"
>Well, i'm implyng that thsi is the goal. not sure if this is the goal.

>no mention of kalergi

Attached: kalergikikegenocide.jpg (780x405, 82K)