Yellow Vests Won

hellow Jow Forums, I'm just passing by to say that the Yellow Vests won.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQHdnVpUs3U
>a group of CEO pledged to enact 43 measures to improve the purchasing power
This was a kind of violence taking place this weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=SNIy6rHTUAM
>a woman evacuated from a luxury appartment on les Champs Élysées
youtube.com/watch?v=xzVkAQcV1X4
>iconic restaurant where the elits meet burned as well as many luxury shops

After the most violent riot in December a similar phenoma occured, a short illustration
youtube.com/watch?v=eBmYFCF_VM4
>taken from a bourgeois balcony in this very upped district of Paris
and the response was...
youtube.com/watch?v=J4H0L2NGrrE
>They were scared for their own physical security, not their assets. So they harassed Macron on the phone, ordering him to give everything.

Important reminder :
NEVER, I said NEVER in the recent history of France, violent riot happened where the elit live. This is no chimpout in a racial suburb, this is no occupy Wall Street or other hippy flashmob. Yellow Vests basically showed where the elits live.

Attached: gilets-jaunes.jpg (720x515, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw7LAslS_3U
youtube.com/watch?v=GZHqNXADBfY
youtube.com/watch?v=QCzlm0MEg_Q
twitter.com/richardferrand/status/1093964997053566981
youtube.com/watch?v=KyhIl8Qdh2k
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g
youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ
youtu.be/3O9FQ4ZSuBo
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=nhh6b9AZ2_0&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no reply
enjoy your white supremacist and yang faggotry shilling
I guess shitposting will get you nowhere

Unless I see you dragging Macron's dead body through the streets, you haven't won shit as far as I see it, you're just being bribed chump change to shut up and be good cattle.

This.

Have you been physically in any of the marches/riots? Just lettjng you know virtually all patriotic americans stand with you guys.

>No political families captured
>No police station raided
>No white nationalist freed from gulag
>Macron still lives

You sure showed them, frog.

Fake news fuck off like unless Macron steps out of office and Yellow vests lynch muslims I don't care and you didn't win shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kw7LAslS_3U
This is the best summary so far of Saturday events

won a battle, not the war

The chief of the Police in Paris was fired by Macron

Yes, but I'm just one in the crowd, a pixel on a photo. I'm no one, but I was there.

Fuck off. You know the Yellow Vests haven't done anything. France still has problems. Yellow Vests are just trying to feel relevant like the Occupy movement tried to do by seeking attention.

They haven't won shit yet. When you start to see politicians heads rolling on streets you can say yellow vests are beginning to win.

>NEVER in the recent history of France, violent riot happened where the elit live
its a good start, frogbro

Macron is just a civil servant, he is nobody. The one taking the decisions were scared.

Unless you see all the Jews and their shabbos goys and golems neutralized, there is no victory.

so what gonna happen now little french faggot boy?
you gonna hang macro the kike nigger?
or you just gonna get 100 schekel more a month and be good goys again?
stupid retard - theres literally nothing to be proud about, your boys lost eyes and hands, what did the elites lost? a fucking car?

It's a reasonable start, but if you let them bribe you with some small change, you've lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZHqNXADBfY
WARZONE
A
R
Z
O
N
E

Just listen. One month ago after these violences, all Macron's party congressmen trash talked the yellow vest. No one dares to insult us now because...

youtube.com/watch?v=QCzlm0MEg_Q
>Spokesman Ministry assaulted after he insulted the yellow vests
twitter.com/richardferrand/status/1093964997053566981
>Macron's party leader house set on fire

I can't even imagine what would happen if another politician talked. They have been silenced. And if I understood correctly now action are planned on refineries, harbors, airports. I'm not here to tease you or justify the path to escalation, happening whore, just wait and observe.

Just remember the elites fear the violence of the mob.
Let what happened regarding Charlie Hebdo be a lesson.

and you guys didnt even have guns. American anons assemble.
>also congratulations frog

Attached: _l-keep-screaming-but-god-doesnt-hear-me-24436840.png (500x422, 96K)

>The chief of the Police in Paris was fired by Macron
they will just put another jew puppet in

Unfortunately this is true. While we support the Yellow Vests, the catalyst was a tax increase.

I only have seen pockets of Yellow Vests relating any of their grievances to immigration.

The last time you were allowed to take demographic surveys based on ethnicity in France was decades ago.

In 2004, the French were down to only 85% of the population in their own country.

In 2019, this number is far worse, and when the current group of under 10s become 20 and 30 somethings, and the older generation has died out, French people will looking at the LAST GENERATION OF THEIR PEOPLE.

Again, I support the Yellow Vests, but the French people have literally no way to stop from being literally OBLITERATED other than mass deportations and forced sterilization of non-french in France.

>I'm just passing by to say that the Yellow Vests won
cringe
no

>>a group of CEO pledged to enact 43 measures to improve the purchasing power

a wow a few percent more bread and games. truly our future has been secured.

Rejoice my French brothers. We face complete Ethnic Genocide within 20 years, but we have recently enacted 43(lol?) arcane and vague "measures" to increase purchasing power!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KyhIl8Qdh2k

you are just beating around the bush.

keep it up frogs, show the rest of europe how to revolt

youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

Attached: 67712539876.jpg (1400x933, 202K)

what's the weather looking like this weekend? fine work you guys are doing

Attached: 1550574947429.png (468x666, 223K)

Toot toot!

Attached: Support The Unified Celtic Front - Celtic League Action.jpg (1457x1826, 622K)

Attached: Breton Nationalism - American Roots - Support A Unified Celtic Front.jpg (1457x1826, 657K)

Attached: Celt Uprising - Gaul 2018.jpg (962x700, 325K)

oops

Britanny is actually white too

You're doing good so far my friend, you just gotta keep up the pressure.

This

>The chief of the Police in Paris was fired by Macron
that's grand.
> be Paris' police chief
> orders are to let black blocks destroy everything and cops look without doing anything
> bac cops are encouraged to destroy things too
> (((journalists))) film with the idea to turn public opinion over
> secret polls show that people are aware of all that 4d chess and it doesn't work
> be fired
IRONY
R
O
N
Y

>Yellow Vests won
>literally nothing about deporting shitskins

Antifa confirmed.

>Propositions pragmatiques sur l'ascensseur social
>Venant du Medef
J'attends de voir

>qu'est-ce qu'est ce de "black block"?

based and fucking

Attached: 1546768050412.jpg (960x540, 40K)

DEATH TO MACRON

Attached: 1538248658302.webm (352x640, 2.91M)

Attached: 1539586057973.webm (852x480, 2.03M)

Attached: 1534368640642.webm (852x480, 2.73M)

Attached: 1538415619715.webm (852x480, 2.92M)

Attached: 1535738335265.webm (720x720, 2.47M)

Attached: 1531704830600.webm (852x480, 2.62M)

Attached: 1547118879654.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

Attached: 1541068516064.webm (852x480, 2.85M)

Attached: 1529973843834.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Attached: 1522928527847.webm (720x720, 2.8M)

Attached: 1541261262711.webm (480x852, 2.67M)

Attached: 1549982569221.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

Attached: 1551481307923.webm (720x1280, 2.89M)

Attached: 1550013235155.webm (500x500, 2.5M)

Attached: 1552357515817.webm (480x854, 2.98M)

Look at this fucking mutt and laugh at him lol. This fucking mutt holds you frogs to such a high standard yet he himself and his people wouldn't DARE life a finger against their elites. Whenever an American opens his mouth you should all collectively mock him until he kills himself. Never in my life have I ever met anyone as disconnected and brain dead as an American. I honestly respect the opinion of a poo or a turk more than I do an American. Utter fucking trash..

Attached: 1543990375431.webm (500x500, 2.98M)

the avarice deserves the destruction.
>DEATH TO THE ARISTOS

U.S. isn't that bad yet, idiot.

>the Yellow Vests won
So the kebabs have been removed then?

The front chick is waifu material

>iconic restaurant where the elits meet burned as well as many luxury shops

Can you guys some how move to Brit and burn Jacob Rothschilds residence, just for fun?

Go home Ivan, you're drunk again

>literally nothing about deporting shitskins
>So the kebabs have been removed then?
>No police station raided
>No white nationalist freed from gulag

Hurrdurr kill muzlimz for muh lord Bibi

Attached: goy.jpg (403x448, 22K)

>if you want shitskins out of your country, you must be a jew

a pile of leftist bastards from every country around, idiots utiles.
they are tools of governments (trotskist leaders) and use the opportunities of large demonstrations to destroy everything, so the (((journalists))) have nice images to frighten the good citizens and discredits protesters.

Guys... is France descending into civil war..?

Attached: Me.png (658x662, 59K)

Oh God I just jizzed a little in my pants.

Attached: muh benis.png (916x963, 1.62M)

"43 mesures"
it must be a new meme. if I google "43 mesures" i get lots of different topics.
weird. has 43 an esoteric meaning ?

Marci bien pour l'information!

merci*

on peut arriver a la guerre civile?

france sucks

I hope so

no mercy for traitors

>Macron and his kike masters
ftfy

They don't have to die, they just need to go back to where they came from, same with the kikes.
Then they can fight amongst themselves in that desert while white people explore space.

How the fuck are the "kikes" messing with your shit out there in Mexico?
What's your problem Jose?

Attached: 1515516498889.jpg (306x306, 27K)

>Yellow vests
>won

Won what? What do you think will happen with a movement which is literally just a fucking yellow vest.

If Macron would put on a yellow vest he would be also a yellow vest.

Also don't forget
>Who is the leader of the "movement"?
Literally no one.
>What is the "movement" trying to accomplish?
Just wearing yellow vests and destroying stuff.

It's doomed to fail

Also
>B-But they are against immigrants and...
See, this is the problem. The movement is literally just fucking "yellow vests". Maybe for you it's a movement against immigrants, but without leader, the yellow vests movement can also be a movement for more immigrants.
>B-But it for France
Again, no leader and therefore no rules and no "official" goal. Enjoy destroying stuff, because most "members" of the movements are not even French and only bought a yellow vest to destroy stuff.
>B-But this "movement" will change France
Change to what? It's more likely that France will be a Muslim state after this "movement" than anything else.
>B-But the movement...
Just accept that if you movement just requires a yellow vest, it's not a movement and only a good way for people to destroy and loot stuff.

Our president is backed by the juden rat Soros and now is accepting immigration from central America, the major of the capital is a kike pushing for lgtb shit and abortion. Thats my problem crypto kike

Oh, okay, cause I always thought the problem was that Mexicans are savages who are prone to corruption and violence and can't run a country to save their lives.
My mistake.

Attached: ehehehe.jpg (540x502, 22K)

yeah that too but still we are better that your irrlevant vodka shithole, kike

>still we are better
Are you really, though?
I sure as shit feel safer here than I would in Mexico, but maybe that's just me cause I have this moronic standard where I prefer not getting my head chopped off.

Attached: jewfly.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Can't understand shit Pierre

it is cause we dont fear dead or repercussions like your coward people. The better part is we can kill your fellow kikes and no one is gonna scream 'nazi/antisemitism' or trying to pass 'gun/speech laws'

Only on the weekend at the moment, which makes them look even more reasonable and based in the eyes of the world.
>Protest during the week, I have kids to feed, clothe and house!

Well that's rude.

>a group of CEO pledged to enact 43 measures to improve the purchasing power
Wow. How nice of them. This solves everything. ALL OUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER.
Jesus fucking Christ these people are out of touch.

Attached: circle_of_diversity.png (2000x1955, 284K)

With only weekend riots, we can go on eternally, while if we go full power, we will place ourself in shit only for a chance to change things.
This way is a real pain in the ass of the elite.

where you in Paris saturday?
shit was incredible

Congrats m8

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ

youtu.be/3O9FQ4ZSuBo

Attached: ThumbFull1455.jpg (1920x1080, 900K)

Hey user! Can we ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server we promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/ymxFyhu

a

We're going to get about the same problem you guys have with mudslimes, but with central american scum in our case. And yeah, I know many will say that we're all about the same, but, no, not really.

>Hello fellow kids

Mexico WOULD be fine but it's been messed with nonstop ever since. People here usually blame the US, Spain and the UK, but we know it's really the kikes in there, just like they're ruining those and more countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhh6b9AZ2_0&

You know for a britbong i've always had the unpopular opinion that its not the French people who are cowards but their government continually selling them out throughout history. Well done lads!

None of this, or any further lasting escalation will happen unless the protests move to the full week.

What's the point of taking hostages if you stop protesting on monday and go back home and let them go. What's the point of stealing police gear if you just walk home with it and get arrested at home.

You're safe as long as:
a) Don't mess with cartels
b) Don't intentionally piss off people

We heavily resent europeans because of the Spanish brutal rule we were subjected to for 2 or 3 centuries, and any european trying to stir up shit will be dealt with by angry mobs. Some russian white nigger got killed or beaten up for killing and bullying people in Cancun. And more recently, some gringos were trying to block off a public beach with walls and were forced to back down.

If you're a decent person you'' be respected just like every other normal person and stuff like that won't happen.

Uh, you do realize we are a disarmed nation pretty much, right? Unlike the US, getting weapons is stupid hard (for us common people) and one of the reasons we can't quite rise up like in the past.