Yang is against circumcision

Well that's it boys, pack it up.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-23-52-48-1.png (1436x2543, 1.19M)

good, it's an issue that needs to be talked about.

I'm still not going to vote for Asian Bernie Sanders.

at least he's not a jew

Good

Holy shit he’s going after the kikes source of baby flesh

Checked herohito

Would actually support him on this one issue. Don't care about yangbux or communism. If he stops millions of white babies being mutilated, tortured and permanently handicapped every year for no reason other than to sate a jewish ritual designed to lower sex drive, birth rates and keep the population in check, then he's alright by me.

reminder for all cutlets/jew branded burgers.

Attached: foreskin harvesting for roastie wrinkle cream.jpg (1288x2080, 709K)

wtf I love Yang now

Good. This improves my opinion of Andrew Yang.

I don't like some of his policies. But I have taken the black pill and I want to get that bag. And every time he is on the money about something (ie. circumcision) it's a bonus at this point.

Besides the fact that youre in Canada you retard niggerjew

Yin Yang bye gang

>Besides the fact that youre in Canada you retard niggerjew
Don't remind me. The 2019 Canadian election is gonna be a fucking gong show. I wish we had Andrew Yang in Canada. Hopefully Yang takes me in as a refugee when he wins. Like this fella over here.

Attached: giphy.gif (360x202, 3.04M)

Shlomo is shitting his pants ATM

>americans defending this archaic, inhumane practice.
colour me suprised

I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he lets billions of dollars flow to Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he passes strict gun control.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he renews DACA and expands amnesty as far as possible.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he brings in the largest numbers of immigrants ever.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he bans antisemitism and boycotts of Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he leaves Obamacare completely intact (or even expands it!).
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he cuts taxes permanently for Jews and their businesses and not at all for white people.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides we need to stay in Syria and Afghanistan for as long as it takes.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he pushes regime change in Venezuela.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he appoints the most Jews in recent history to positions in the government.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides to extend the trade war with China indefinitely and let Jew-owned conglomerates foreclose on every single white-owned farm in the nation.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he gives companies more tax cuts after they move jobs overseas.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if Planned Parenthood remains funded.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if record numbers of migrant caravans are welcomed into our border and fed, housed, and clothed with taxpayer money until they can have their asylum processed.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if America pays every single cent of the border fence out of its own citizens pockets, and even if that fence is never built.

whatever keeps you happy

you mean pack it up yang wins right?

>yang really likes uncut dicks
No surprise here.

omg fuck yang cringe

imagine unironically liking circumcision

Wait a second...this is fucking good. This is going to upset the entire jewish lobby..Yang really was the anti-kike candidate all along.

Attached: 1530917506659.png (800x769, 126K)

OP knows it's good, but it means Yang will be permanently barred from pres by jews.

That means Jow Forums needs to back him even more now. The Yang Gang needs to rev those memes up.