What does a man want in a relationship?

What does a man want in a relationship?

Attached: 0MDoK1hrGheSevu-ZPCiLWPknqdlJnQ2cc06GGqbKtM.jpg (731x768, 84K)

Loyalty, companionship, sex, food. In that order.

Sex
As safe haven
Body and emotional love
Some want an open ear
Some want a new mom
Some want xy
List goes on

I question what worth loyalty has without companionship.

It's more about the person to be honest.

You'd be surprised.

Make him a fucking sandwich.

>just a tip, sexism gets you nowhere

Men are people and people all want tje same things. Love is trust, understanding, and comfort. Beyond that treat your lover as your best friend.

Above all a fuckable ass and an acceptable face. Everybody else is lying.

Unconditional, constant love. As simple as that, but unfortunately it's something that's not commonly found in girls apart from a mother's relation to her children.

Be hot, tell me i'm nice and do cool shit with me. Be clingy but don't get angry when I answer chaotically

Not even that. Unconditional love is not a possible human feeling.

That's not what men want because that sad excuse for a human isn't a man. That's trash. Trash is put with other trash.

And what you, guys, are ready to give in exchange of these things?

It is. Maybe not for you, it depends on the person. For me it definitely is.

Don't look for answers from the guys in this cesspool op. Find a decent guy that doesn't dwell online and actually has a life. They are out there. You'll notice maybe 3 good posts among the neckbeards and kids here. You've got the answers so run and don't look back before this explodes.

Have you ever experienced that, user? That's great.

I'd put them in the order of companionship first and loyalty as a very close second.

Loyalty without companionship is a servant, and that's not what I want.

This is correct order, companionship is worth dick when you cannot trust the partner

I have. I do, all the time. That's the way I love God, that's the way I love my family members, that's the way I'll love my wife, and so that's naturally what I'll expect of her too.

A fantasy, something women are incapable of fulfilling. Stop collecting other men like shells from the beach.

I'm sorry for your bad experiences with women, user. It's not always like that out there.

You can be loyal to a person without being with them all the time.
Saying "I can't go out tonight" is disappointing, but not a deal breaker.
Betraying your trust once is enough to end a relationship.

>guys taking photos with their girls often have this serene happy smile
>i want to know how this smile feels like
>i want a person i can lower my shields around, without them thinking less of me
>there's something very pleasant about a girl tending to you, sharing her food with you, smiling and laughing around you
>their bodies are really soft, I don't understand it
>you have someone else in this sometimes hard and lonely world which will just pass you by

in the absence for love, I think some men look for a different purpose or meaning for their lives, something to spend their time and energy on, usually something destructive, maybe creative, or sacrificial, sometimes for ideals or the common good

ultimately it's a slow form of suicide I think, without love and companionship, men have a desperate and lonely life

My time.

Protecc, fucc, care for, lead them, and make them feel desirable, always a little on their toes, valued, and happy

Attached: 1530987794318.jpg (750x710, 64K)

i just want affection

The same I'm asking for. Unconditional. Love.

>My unconditional love is conditional on your unconditional love.

No. It's more like : your unconditional love is a necessary condition for me to enter a relationship with you.

I think most men can feel that. I hope women can feel that too.

Simple af to keep man happy.
All we want is seed and feed.
Give us a place to deposit the seed and give us the daily feed as the good Lord intended.

Validation

I want to be wholly accepted and loved.

>everyone is a braindead moron like me
Speak for yourself. If a woman can't engage in intellectual conversations, she is nothing to me.

To be talked to would be nice desu.

That's what you have the boys for numbnuts.

Depends on the man you blithering fucking retard

First post best post.

> Love them
> Fuck them
> Make them food
> Don't talk too much

You do that and you'll have a happy man 99.9% of the time.