People with Brain Paralysis recovering after an injection of STEM CELLS

Stem Cells are the future

youtu.be/VGuBMroX7c8

Attached: 41A2284A-B5B9-43A9-8BFC-7B995AC1879A.png (1334x750, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uUCJo1j0S9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not many people deny this though. Like the only people I see speak out against it are old boomers that no one takes seriously.

they are defying God

If stem cells regenerate yourself, can someone live forever with a constant supply of stem cells?

Holy shit a stem cell just flew over my house!

Attached: sound the alarms.gif (500x361, 473K)

Joe Rogan and Anel Gibson on Stem Cells. “How stem cells saved my dad”

youtu.be/uUCJo1j0S9s

Attached: 92713D65-5314-4D85-95D3-4D46DABFC386.jpg (326x245, 18K)

You can get stem cells from the umbilical cord and other sources that don't require killing and surgically removing a baby.

Attached: df02aebe-6e10-443a-b22f-733a4d30d399..gif (384x270, 1.1M)

Stem cells are only controversial to submoronic boomers. The legitimate outrage was against FETAL stem cells, which haven't been used on virtually any recent research. Current sources of stem cells range from umbilical cord blood, to extraction from adults.

You can also get them from Planned Parenthood and if you use the discount code "Michael did nothing wrong" you can get an extra 10% off at checkout (minimum $42.00 purchase)

Wait, you can have Brain Paralysis?

I inject stem cells on a daily basis. I'm over a hundred years old but I look like a 12 year old.

How much does it cost?
Should I recommend my family to try this on my grandma who suffers from dementia?

Stem cells are indeed the future. The controversy is in harvesting them from fetuses and making an industry of baby blenders in a world already rife with child sacrifice and pedo rings.

I'm not too educated on the topic, but I think there are many sources you can acquire them from that don't require dead babies.

Attached: 92d.jpg (2408x1488, 196K)

Are there risks for developing tumors?

Fake. Stem cells can't help anything otherwise all doctors would use them

They haven’t been used bc the Bush admin banned their use.

It means your brain can’t frolic in the grass like it used to.

I'm a Korean woman who has spent time studying in LA, and I have had like 10 abortions while I was there. Abortions are illegal here because the birthrate is like 0.95 but oh man, I slept with hundreds of guys had had so many abortions. Good times.

If by someone you mean elite pedophiles, then yes

Only the ones they make from aborted babies because those cells tend to want to become babies.

Attached: 1546007139805.png (600x600, 45K)

Holy kekkels bro

Attached: oh.jpg (598x540, 369K)

No, he banned government funds being used to fun research. Fetal stem cell research had only yielded horror stories. No one was willing to fund it, but liberals really like anything that involves killing babies, so it got government funding.

Adult stem cells, as well as umbilical cord stem cells have proven to be useful and tons of private money is pouring into research into their uses.

Repent.

why? I exclusively let white guys hit it. I had over 100 white dicks in my korean pussy. I'm extremely pro white.

Umbilical stem cells are the worse and usually manifest as tumors at the injection. Culturing your own stem cells are the best.

And that obstacle is what made present-day stem cell therapies possible. Without it, biomedical engineers would *still* be wasting time trying to get fetal stem cells to work. They don't.
t. brother works for a major biomed firm in Boston.

You sound like a slut.
Are you sure you're not one of those trolls, making Koreans look bad?

If you are looking at basic (allogenic/cord blood) stem cell injections and not specialized treatments, about $3000 US per cc. And insurance doesn't pay for it. Average "180 lb" person runs about 2-3 shots. Great result across the board. Would like to get a few for my herniated disc, but funds gone and having to look into another way of making bucks.
>Allogenic - Cord blood, considered to be adult stem cells. Divide and multiply rapidly.
>Autogenic - from your own bone marrow. The older you are, the slower it works, and the fewer results you see.

how did your brother get a job? I can't find one for the life of me

No I am not a troll, I am actually a korean woman, lol you're just mad that we would rather fuck white guys than your tiny dicks. I'm in a relationship with three different white guys right now, every one of them is bigger than 6 inches.

>Obeying "God"

Attached: israelchristians.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

I already inject stem cells anally every time a faggot nigger cums in my ass

Hitler?!

this. my white babies will grow up as pagans. Any advice on what form of paganism is best for hapas?

What kind of ailments/conditions are stem cells good for?

So, you think six inches is big?
Yeah, okay. I must be the biggest dick in my city then.