So, looks like the race war is begginning all over the world...

So, looks like the race war is begginning all over the world. Just saw this post on Jewbook of active Singaporean Armed Forces soldiers saying they are gonna kill white people and bragging about beating up white guys on the street.

Attached: AF3C0411-CE43-40EE-B5FC-764BAC70AE87.png (1126x2233, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/3-men-send-lewd-flyers-of-kurt-tay-to-his-yishun-neighbours-for-fun-paste-them-at
haaretz.com/.premium-israel-s-role-in-establishing-singapore-s-army-1.5341628
richarddawkins.net/2016/11/i-had-to-take-my-dirty-panties-to-a-rabbi-and-so-has-every-orthodox-jewish-woman/
youtu.be/_Bg5QLPkiZ8
hooktube.com/watch?v=mygOMJAjXrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ang Moh = white guy. The translation in English is red haired barbarian

SPG = Sarong Party Girl, pretty much a Singaporean who goes for white guys

Best part is how he says he’s against racemixing but says he will leave the women alive and that western women are better looking than Singaporeans

Ricels lol

Yellow fever faggots are in danger now.

It’s amazing, this was the post he was commenting on

Attached: 9567087F-27B7-4067-AF40-29FE6451515D.jpg (1125x1395, 240K)

>Singapore
>Racial purity
Pick one

Good, let the creepy middle aged white pedos that go to SEAsia to fuck underaged ladybois get their asses kicked by the locals.

lol singaporeans trying to be intimidating, hilarious. Tiny little monkeys.

The only ones who migrate to East Asia are white liberals larping as Engrish teachers. They are an issue in Korea and Japan.

Oh no, everyone be afraid of the modern day city state that just about any country could wipe out in 5 minutes.

only 1 tribe wins, its not white or brown

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

Nuke us nuke us nuke us
Please nuke us

I say they should be competition. I say he should kill 50+ whites to compete.
Whatever you do there is always and asian who is better than you.
I have high expectation my chink!!

i welcome RaHoWa with all my heart.
how fast do you think we'll kill you all niggers, huh?? hit or miss? lol

Why like that bro

That was the gayest post ever you actual nigger

This is what people don’t realise

We're getting jewified and I hate it

This group is a goldmine for ricel entertainment

Attached: 922C13EE-8C4A-499C-B777-C705F061A2C8.jpg (1125x1301, 315K)

Singapore has always been supporter of Israel, was bound to happen eventually

yes nuke us now

But Singapore is fucking mixed as hell. What the hell is he thinking?

That’s what makes it so funny, also the Chinese have only been in Singapore a around 200 years because the (((British))) brought them here

Attached: E345EC27-D37E-4735-9ACE-B335A29B43BA.jpg (1125x1383, 381K)

oh lawd

Attached: file.png (218x180, 53K)

Best part is he prob asked them if he can take a pic with them

>yes nuke us now

Attached: white men.jpg (1319x360, 114K)

Faggot Millineals who don't know that the same people who run Faceberg are the same people who created national service and usury.
We been jewed ever since the Sassoons decided Singapore should have a synagogue.
He's a fucking retard who just wants to look edgy, handed all his information over to Zuckerberg and wants to signal like an Internet tough guy.

Attached: fireworks-are-bad.jpg (648x675, 165K)

Let’s see if he loses his job over these posts. Not smart for an SAF to publicly say that on Facebook

stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/3-men-send-lewd-flyers-of-kurt-tay-to-his-yishun-neighbours-for-fun-paste-them-at

Can you please tell the si gina that he should not dox himself and he should not expose himself to charges?

RIP /ourguy/ Bryan Lim who doxed himself with Kikebook and had to pay a few grand for talking about dropping mags on fags.

Attached: sghabislah.jpg (1438x2266, 684K)

KNNCB LANJIAO RECRUIT GRADUATE ENGINEER INSTITUTE STILL DUNNO HOW TO COVER AND CONCEALMENT

Unker shaking head in taxi now.

Attached: 1552662531346.png (1600x1174, 1018K)

Wah lau eh... Damn a lot of Singapore beng anons sia...

Some people really no brain what. This post especially. If they really did beat someone up SPF will have no trouble at all with evidence, just need this post.

Attached: FBB490C1-D191-4197-8701-3CF11EABCD33.jpg (1125x495, 111K)

Gina ah gina...ang mo and jew lang bo siao xiang ah....

Attached: 0d774fac7199be59f00b74249062a8bab31b95e6a084ae301d2a730a8ef45d68.jpg (550x594, 86K)

white supremacist are the new feminist, except being annoying, entitled and whiny, theyre annoying, entitled and shoot innocent civilians.

He’s got that generational Hapa rage.

A C C E L E R A T E
your mental state

Attached: 1552936024543.jpg (788x699, 54K)

and instead of praying to Lilith, a female demon. They pray to Kek, a frog demon. The parallels are absolutely amazing.

I have to say the left and everything that it is made of is going to spawn a new Hitler.
It's so fucking cliche though. they just don't pay any attention at all to history they are incapable of it. How quickly they forget what white people look like when they really get angry.

This is why I keep telling yellow fever fags that ethnonationalism is rising in white lands but also soon Asia as well, so don't be retarded and think you'll live anime life in Japan, in 10-20 years they'll eat you like sushi. For everyone here, stick to your own race, you'll thank yourself you did when ethnonationalism becomes mainstream.

One thing to respect about Malaysia is they don’t put up with Israel’s shit

Tell me where is Huntington for I much desire to speak with him.

Kek

But singaporians aren't even native?
They're rape babies of Chinese and British.
Singapore belongs to the malay lah.

Miscegenation between any two races is a crime against nature, blood and the offspring.
Cooperation against the Talmudists and their globalist plan of subjugation is what we need to do.

Attached: 1535273839918.jpg (1024x576, 169K)

>Jow Forumsasianmasculinity
>doing anything besides spamming cuck posts on /gif/
Show me the dead bodies and I'll believe you.

I would love to see Mahathir pull a fast one on the Talbiot program-Cashless Society plan and (((multinationals))).
Shanmugam just let her off with a warning. What do you think Malaysia would have done?

Attached: qSpAjj.png (907x441, 254K)

Just like here

For a Kindred Spirit, you're not very knowledgable or passable as a (((fellow Singaporean))).

Attached: muh-kindred-spirit.jpg (690x853, 258K)

You faggots never stood a chance.
You put that corrupt faggot Lee Kwonchu or whatever the fuck his name is in charge then he took away all your civil liberties and made you a tax haven for Chinese businessmen.
Your government is hilariously corrupt, they made it illegal to criticise the ruling party FFS, yet you brainwashed ricecells believed them when they said singapore was one of the least corrupt places on the planet.

DESTROY CERN

Either you're rightful british clay, or you're Chinese / Malays pretending to be something better while actually being just as bad

Show flag, kike.

Attached: 51813412_2222450081146274_557790477928103936_n.png (847x847, 154K)

Man, most women probably wouldn't even care that you collect toys as long as you were normal in every other respect.

Now this thread makes sense.

Your government is basically the CCP just with better optics.
No concept of human rights or freedom or honesty.

>Racial Purity
>Mostly economical invader chinks

Lel

Nowhere is safe bro

Chaim, the human rights, freedom and honesty you're offering is just more kike ideas governed by kike judges and audited by golem auditors.
None of your (((multilateral rules-based systems))) are there except to perpetuate your (((City Of London))-type web of manipulation and deceit.

Attached: checkthatnose.jpg (910x640, 133K)

Kek, better ruled by kike judges who believe in freedom than insectoid bugmen who will lock you up for life for chewing gum or disagreeing with the government

browns whining about privilege everywhere they go, shocker

Attached: ad.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Oy gevalt, why did you hooknoses look up fellow noseberg Mordechai Vanunu?

Attached: foreskincollectiondepot.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

Gas yourself

It’s too late bang, it was always too late

haaretz.com/.premium-israel-s-role-in-establishing-singapore-s-army-1.5341628

Buuuuuuugman
Kek, SG people are worse than kikes because they actually vote to be oppressed.
Fucking insectoids cannot into thinking for themselves.
You think your government is the best in the world when it imports millions of shitskins to rape your women and shit in your streets
It shits all over you ever day and you eat it up and ask for more

lol we are all racist towards each other, why can we not just stay in our own countries and live in harmony? visit each other once in a while maybe.

Yeah, in that case Singaporians should go back to China

Read your words in a "AND IF I SENSE ANYTHING IS WRONG, I'LL GET UP." voice.
Not answering the actual question, but just hurling ad-hominems with a few nuggets of muddied truth.

Attached: 1535016263478.jpg (640x960, 119K)

So are you Jackie Chan
You're just calling me Jewish because I don't fucking know, I guess not liking a government who constantly fucks you in the ass makes you Jewish, and not enjoying being fucked in the ass then asking for more is Jewish.
Go back to China, Chang.

Go back to the fucking oven. Your priests should have led the whole tribe into the bronze bull's fires.

Attached: 1536825105256.jpg (835x812, 423K)

>Please Lee Kwon Chu give me more cum in my anus I am such a slut for your cum
>OMG 1 MILLION INDIANS? 10 MILLION BY 2020? OH GOD MORE MORE MORE I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ANUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

>Innocent
>Civilian (mudslim)
Pick one.

Attached: IMG_20190318_115140.jpg (1080x658, 130K)

browns are all self-hating. they claim whites are inferior, yet they want to be white.

We are talking about yellows here

SEAs are brown

Singapore is 76% Chinese. Dude in the pic is Chinese Singaporean.

Keep it up the kvetching, or Moshiach won't get his cummies.

Attached: schlomos-supper.jpg (809x865, 125K)

>Filthy ricecels using Victory Leo for their shitposts
Okay I'm mad

Pretty sad, senpai

kek i just fapped to a SEA chick
but this guy: is correct
the only people who profit from conflict are the satanic khazarian fake jews

be loving

I’m glad Jow Forums realises this

(Hint: In Jewish law, a married man sleeping with a single woman who is not his wife is NOT considered adulterous. Adultery is defined by the marital status of the woman).

richarddawkins.net/2016/11/i-had-to-take-my-dirty-panties-to-a-rabbi-and-so-has-every-orthodox-jewish-woman/

>possibly coming to Asia
y

top lel

why does he hate whitey? I've been to Singapore and everybody was nice to me

youtu.be/_Bg5QLPkiZ8

LMAO, who does this toothpick wrist fagget think he is, look at what happened recently.

Plumper in the dress is giving me a bonner.

She looks like a stuffed Lindsey Lohan.

don't worry about the future Singabro
where I live (west coast) there's lots of rational love & support coming from all groups of people
if things start to escalate just know that none of us WANT conflict, and we'll do our best as civilians to avoid it

if only naming the jew wasn't so taboo, we'd end the FED, cut funding to Israel, repair the shitty (((banks))) and be at relative peace without their influence

one day everything will be better chief!

Whitey probably took his cutie azn waifu so to compensate he joined the army full time in a nation that will never ever go to war to compensate and make him feel like a big man

I really hope so bro

Chinks truly are based, just not in the way autistic wh*tebois think

The only happenings we have are car accidents, drunks and crimes of passion.
Even our yellow vests are imported Communist Chinese.
hooktube.com/watch?v=mygOMJAjXrE

Lol he dam pathetic sia, getting so pissy angry just because he can’t get a Singaporean gf.

>that part where the overly gay jew is stalking him and doing the gay arm fold while blowing smoke at the back of his head

Somethings you just don't want to believe exist

Asians are the only race that weren't constantly shitposting about whites every day. Not like blacks, Latins, or even other whites would anyway.
Getting Asians to support them will effectively give whites no friends other than each other. (Which is kind of ironic given that's the left's entire complaint about whites in the first damn place).

China is the only one that doesn't seem to give a shit.

The chances are pretty damn high he will end up being one of us.

Imagine if something big happened, remember the Little India riots? The ah pu neh neh riot for hours before it was stopped. I don’t know if people would know how to react if anything bigger than that happened

i fully support this, you should only allow legit political dissidents ("nazies") to stay

The smart thing about China is they are getting money without getting involved in wars. Less messy and doesn’t get the entire world to hate you, unlike (((them))) and their NATO pets

small dicks = big guns. SS in a nutshell.