Info regarding New Zealand as a whole

Info regarding New Zealand as a whole.
From @NickMonroe on Twitter. twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1107857567844368390

Attached: 132rqfzcx.jpg (1161x1080, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/news-releases/intergraph-acquires-intellectual-property-rights-to-new-zealand-police-onduty-mobile-application
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

36 minutes response time, wow, how incompetent of the authorities, not really surprising...

The previous year NZ had 48 murders.

One single dude beat that with 50 kills all within 15 minutes.

They weren't psychologically ready for that. In the same situation, one must think it is a joke call, a prank.

Attached: 1548747212753.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

think he retracted that statement (in twitter rant), its was 36 minutes that it came to a conclutions think first responder was about 8 mins, problem is the copshop is like 5 mins away.

Bump

Attached: Bump 5.jpg (391x700, 40K)

New Zealand's government is weak and they show it. A group of men can take over the New Zealand government, execute the current one and start a new era. There is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it. This is why China and Islam can easily take over these governments.

Sounds about right. They are masking their incompetence. They are also proving why it important for the individual to protect themselves. Because when seconds count the police are just minutes away.

Attached: 1550861391520.png (540x571, 412K)

>Because when seconds count the police are just minutes away
This

DELET THIs

Attached: 159342028432.png (458x514, 231K)

You guys assume that cops' job is to stop crime which is currently happening. When in truth it's mostly prevention and mopping up the mess.

LMAO

hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/news-releases/intergraph-acquires-intellectual-property-rights-to-new-zealand-police-onduty-mobile-application

This country is a joke and the police here are the biggest joke of all. They struggle to recruit and they are filled with women and manlets all virtue signalling as hard as they can. They are what lefties in the States want the us military to be. Just look up some of their recruitment propaganda.
The nz military and police force combined is about 20k people not including reserves. Pretty sure even Fiji could fuck our shit up. Now we have to pick a side between the USA and China and whatever we pick will fuck us over. This country will become third world I've been saying it for years now and know it will come true. Economy is dog shit. Political apathy. Broken culture. Crime and taxes are high. Tyrannical commie govt. I wish I could move to the USA but I'm too poor. Wish me luck anons.

Attached: 1550957446071.jpg (1242x1226, 117K)

I'm out of here at the end of the year. Good luck mate.

Also don't forget to enter the US diversity lottery each year, you might get lucky.

You don't need a state of the art dispatch software to know it's fucking go time when you get a shitload of calls about an active shooter

any reason it should route through alabama? lol

I'm assuming the company makes dispatch software in Alabama. I would hope the call takers aren't actually in Alabama

Muslims were calling other mosques to warn each other before they called emergency services I'm guessing.

Who would have even made the call in first mosque he hit any way? He cleaned it out pretty thoroughly. A lot of you don't understand just how reluctant browns are when it comes to dialing emergency services. No snitching nnn SHIIIET.

prob a white person called? duno

Don't forget the nearby residents hearing the gunfire and people driving by seeing him standing on the sidewalk shooting people

When my friend got stabbed, the cops waited in the car park for the offenders to scramble there were about 20-30 of them, even the security guard got bashed. The ambulance were the first to arrive on scene but they were also waiting in the carpark for the police to arrive. We actually had to say how serious the situation was and even still they were dilly dallying and just watching from the carpark before intervening, by then it was already too late. It was over 1hr before anything was even done. I bet you the cops heard it but just pulled over and waited for backup, none of them would risk running alone to take out the shooter.

Will do. Good luck user. This nation was never a real nation anyway.

this, he specifically said he wouldn't kill police, but if he really wanted to, this could've been a much bigger shit show

There is no way the response time was 36 minutes. The video itself shows that multiple police cars are speeding towards the mosque while the killer is driving away.

Response time to what? Because it certainly wasn't the first mosque.

Response time was 8-9 minutes. BT was apprehended in 36-37 minutes.
>Hand in your guns, goy, before you accidentally commit a fucking atrocity. The police will be there to protect you... Just a few short minutes after you expire from exsanguination.

China already took over NZ. Current leader is a chink puppet and Five Eyes knows I’m sure.

We had threads on her funding and network.

On the contrary the company used to be Calle Protection Net and it centralizes operator dispatch. They will patch you to the local dispatcher once they verify your emergency.

The station is 5 mins away tho.

tictoc lmao

17 minute long footage summed to 15 minutes of carnage and driving off. So about 15 minutes in we heard sirens

Also note that they admitted Tarrant emailed his manifesto to multiple NZ agencies/offices a short time before his attack, but they brushed it off as claiming it didn't have any pertinent info that would have helped them stop the attack. That's wrong because on page 12 he specifically identified the two mosques as his targets.

Never mind him laughing in the video at the cop cars passing right by him as he's on the way to the second mosque.

Banning the video and manifesto is 100% to cover their own asses. There must be something really damning in there that no one has noticed yet.