Just remember, Allah will forgive you and your sins too, if you denounce your faith and become a Muslim

Just remember, Allah will forgive you and your sins too, if you denounce your faith and become a Muslim.

Attached: 124.jpg (1436x1674, 1.48M)

Why don't you suck my fat Mongolian cock you sandnigger?

Gods are a joke. I post memes on Jow Forums, the fuck have "GODS" ever done that's BASED?

You'll burn in hell, infidel.

Nice.
Even at 9000 degrees, I'll still be whiter than you.

Fuck Allah.
Fuck God.
Fuck Yahweh.
Fuck all Abrahamic religions.

Just remember, goat pussy is good pussy

nobody likes you, go away

Attached: australia dindu nuffin.png (600x599, 274K)

Attached: e56d5ea4150bc55e658a43c84c74acfb3f245ca624993b34af9e058b20b18850.png (629x430, 17K)

Once you go muslim, your sins are forgiven.
But, if you leave, its a death sentence.
So, the wise man will only convert to muslim at the last possible opportunity, in order to get in as many sins as possible and not have the exit clause.
Optionality.

Delet this post with fire

Muhammad belongs on a cross. Fuck Islam.

I usually lets these niggers bask in their stupidity without response but considering you’re japanese, I suggest you reconsider you’re dismisal of the Abrahamic God. Islam doesn’t count since its a pagan demonic diety masking as the God of the Bible. I assume you’re a westerner posting under a Japanese flag but assuming I’m wrong, take heed

ZZZZZZZZZZ

Well obviously Satan would forgive me for all my sins. I'm more concerned about God forgiving me for joining a satanic death cult.

Shut up you goddamn sandnigger

I'm not brown or black. Islam is for the colored.

Theres no Allah or Zeus or whatever you fucking retarded

Attached: (3).png (574x600, 65K)

The quran doesn't say that, the new Testament does tho

Kys

Infidel.

Praise Jesus