Musk

Yo Jow Forums should Elon Musk run for president? I'm being serious when I say that I think he finally could reunite the left and right political parties under one banner. Not to mention how his legions of Americans who know what work he's done with lowering the cost of spaceflight and creation of PayPal. I haven't met someone with a bad opinion of him yet. He is our savior.

Attached: 20190316_161153.jpg (1080x1325, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nT3jHled6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's Jewish. Went to Hebrew school growing up in SA. And he loves Israel. So yeah. Why not fuck America even further. Who cares.

Musk is an African-American, and is thus not eligible to become president of America.

No you shouldn’t. 2024

Attached: 3A169261-91E2-46BB-B6E2-835D1D133B5F.jpg (768x1021, 250K)

He's Canadian.
If Ted de la Cruz can't run, Muskie can't run.

he doesn't have enough stage presence for it. he's brilliant but he has next to no charisma and would be eaten alive by the snappy pre-prepared quips of the opposition in debates.i'd vote for him though

was he born in the us you fucking degenerate retard nigger?

He has tons of charisma just had work to do on speaking.

First, as an immigrant, he's not eligible. Let's pretend Obama never happened. Second, if you've never met anyone that disliked Musk, you've never invested in anything that wasn't growing on a hemp plant at one point, and have led a very sheltered life. And, you're about to.

They're about to pop out of the woodwork.

I thought people not born in America or children of Americans couldn't be president. I remember Arnold saying he couldn't be president.

It seems like kind of an unamerican stance to have. So long as they were willing to give up any duel citizenship they had shouldn't they be judged on their embracing of American ideals?

>leddit
go back

Isn't he an immigrant from South Africa?

if you have to ask the answer is no.

No. Unless you are giving out more than a thousand dollars a month. Then do it, you got my vote. Cant be worse than Zion-don.

Y'all have some good points, but let me counter. He can say the n word as a South African making him on par with Obama.

Um... I am sorry sir but Jow Forums is full right now. But you can pick up your purse and r/The_Donald is right down the hall.

Never left

Attached: 33F50312-984C-4455-B175-9FD8ECCDFBE3.jpg (1024x651, 46K)

He can't become president because he is not a natural born citizen.

He can say the n word tho

Commie

Shadilay!

Attached: B3A252C3-B792-46C3-93C9-51E47232C073.jpg (800x800, 151K)

>what is precedent?

Attached: 906A80CC-B834-4756-94A4-B3F333F615FB.jpg (603x762, 44K)

I would accept that Musk if you helped me with my Floating Electricity and gravity control. I need some seed money to build the prototypes to show it works.

Attached: freeeletricalpowerbywanelambright.jpg (1000x900, 189K)

Like Obama?

No. The law is that way since the beginning because if you pose as a patriot, renounce your second passport, commit treason and flee to your natal country, if they approved of your treason they could reinstate you in a hot minute.

I bet not. It doesn't matter if you're from Africa dumbass. It's not a synonym for Africa. It's a racial slur, not a continental reference.

Nice flag.

Musk isn't a Jew. Stop shilling Yang you kike faggot

he works for the kikes

you need to learn about mossad / esalen institute / intellectual dark web / tavistock web

here is baby's first intro:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nT3jHled6Q

Show your real flag.

I think it would be cool, but I also remember that one video in 2010 that told me these "intelligent people" will rise up in the times of chaos and then the nwo starts. Now until now I dont know if this is true but its scaring the shit out of me. You know those FEMA camps and the guidestones that lay out the plan of the illuminati to reduce human population to 500,000,000 and have all humans on the planet under one banner to control them?

....yep those were the times *sip*

mouthbreather should stay at home, he can barely manage a heavily subsidized meme company

Yang is a commie faggot subversive Chinese spy. Anyone who supports him is an unwitting conspirator. Yang Gang is a fucking kike troll driven meme. Wake up fags.

He has a south african nationality so he can't