Posts picture of a $100k check he donated to charity

>Posts picture of a $100k check he donated to charity

Say what you want about Trump, this man knows how to show off like a boss.

Attached: Trump.png (1055x876, 677K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so fucking based.

This is meaningless.

can he just expel the illegals already?

This is what I voted for.

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

He can but he knows that if he lets them stay it will anger the right due to the amount of crime they commit.

based

Hi, I'm 5' 2" with a 3 inch cock

this triggers the shitlib and mossad shill

based. Checkem.

Attached: 1537931359519.jpg (700x512, 24K)

Meanwhile Israel gets 10 million daily.

>check the replies
>krassenstein bros and the rest of the circle jerk gang jump on him anyway for donating his paychecks, something totally unheard of

Is there any way to cure TDS or can these people be written off as basket cases?

Hi, I'm 6'4" with a 14 inch cock.

Neat

Attached: 1540622811245.png (480x375, 225K)

Attached: 1552951472616m.jpg (1024x359, 69K)

but it isn't. and fuck you.

Twitter comments aren't even real people. They're paid shills. Stay off them.

I'm 3" with a 5'2" cock

Attached: 1512980506769s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

The president earns 400k a year?

Underrated.

I wish

Yes.

And checked again.

Attached: 1540622764389.png (457x457, 224K)

Yes. Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't super rich in America. I make $175K total with my wife every year and sure it's plenty of money but it's not like I'm driving a Porche and smoking Padrons every day. $400k is definitely pretty comfortably rich though.

By the way congressmembers make like $175K too.

>he doesnt smoke $20 cigars in a rear-wheel drive $400-oil change mid-engine european convertible
fucking pleb, I hate this fucking site

So do Generals

But they’re all millionaires dr murdoch! Why don’t they just stay in the private sector? They would make so much more!

Attached: 4E84464B-39E0-4163-BE1C-0B29BE71DB4A.jpg (1217x722, 116K)

user, i just got an offer for 96k base. i live in los angeles so it won't go to far. but if i could find a wife that makes 80k, we would be at 176k, i guess. if i'm not wrong.

OP, HomeSec isn't a charity, it's a bunch of glownigger tyrants. Also this

Consumerism is the bane of modern society.
I'll enjoy my $6 Olivia Vs and my Toyota Corola until it is on one wheel thank you very much.

Sure, but don't get married for money, that's the first step for divorce. Not sure about LA but I think it's similar to NY for prices, so you'll be comfortable but not super rich. Congrats on the offer. Enjoy a decently priced cigar when you start work user.

Every Politician that isn't some local chairperson or whatever makes millions in Lobbies and other corrupt means.

Yea but it's a lot - I mean don't bullshit me; sure depends on the state.

I mean the average living wage in USA is $16.07 - add to that 30k usd a year to simply invest, assume 8% (something basic like buying into sp500 index and leaving it be) returns a year over inflation.. let's assume 22 - 75 you grind + you add 30k every year...
$21,780,946 retirement from a middle income or close to salary as a single person.
Oh and the state pension would also be like 300 - 500k if we assume the 1.3 or 1.5% above inflation from taxes.

It's enough to leave a generation after you not working or risking business ideas until one becomes a 100's millions range one.

Fuck the Porche and Padrons and all that - it's for dumb people.

Now I assume you are 2 adults and 2 kids just for sake of doing some quick calculations - 75k is enough to live, have services and put kids in their proper place and if you both invest 100k that's $72,603,155

You guys are so lucky in USA, effortless life.

I wish I wasn't so lazy, I would try to move to a better country and do exactly that.

No shit. No one denies that.

>this man knows how to show
That's about all he can do besides talk, because it sure as fuck isn't action on anything that isn't Israel or non-white unemployment. Bright side is this gay earth is over soon.

Well USA is a military empire, equivalent of generals in rome earned something like 50x income of average solider, that's still low... and it's not like you have idiots as generals + you want to extract maximum loyalty and hard work from them.

>I'll enjoy my $6 Olivia Vs and my Toyota Corola until it is on one wheel thank you very much.

You get how to live. Congrats. Many will get there by burning themselves.

You're right, but it's not like it's this easy for everyone otherwise everyone would be rich genius. For every person like me who made it work out there's 20 people who worked at McDonalds until age 32. Also it's not like I didn't grind away at low wage shit for a while either, I also had to take on $60k of bullshit grad school debt for my degree to get hired. Not everyone can do that. Certainly not effortless. Just good timing, good effort, and good luck that made it work out for my wife and I. Also no kids yet which helps.

It's legal for them to do that, in other countries they do it in shadow places and completely illegally ( like mine ); sometimes there are whistle-blowers among them but no one cares - this is how corrupt other countries are... but in yours, it's legal so you can't complain until you revolt or something.

>I'll enjoy my $6 Olivia Vs and my Toyota Corola until it is on one wheel thank you very much.

Pretty much in the same boat as you. I'm still driving the Honda CR-V my parents got me 20 years ago. Still thankful to them for that.

>Also no kids yet which helps.

definitely helps with your ethnic replacement!

Make kids and don't work for all that man, it's meaningless cash anyway - it's a possibility this is what I'm pointing out.

I'm happy life sorted you out, your income is very good now and you can clearly afford many kids so you should have them, don't hesitate.

I'm pointing that out because I would do something like that, too bad I was born on the other side of the planet - in a shitty place.. maybe I can move, but It's so fucking hard to get out of comfort zone... and maybe it gives some guy like me in USA ideas and he does these things.

But a lot of problems in your countries are because people got comfortable - they don't work at McDonalds until age of 32 because there are no alternatives; I mean USA is still the only 1st world place on the earth where people can buy with median income a house in a very short time - all compared to the rest of the planet.

Think you guys lose a lot on credit - I mean when you gov can do so much with 17% historically and your banks / private sector takes 25% out of the economy in a way - there's just too much power, but just because of that the potential when you exploit that is tremendous.

Anyway grateful you exist USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

^ here's some dick-sucking.

user, he was suggesting that Porshe is a shit car and people like you (that visit this site) think it's a good car. you guys probably are both savers. i am too. cash is king.

Don't worry, I'm working on it :^)

Nip cars are the best. 2007 corola, 130K miles on it, still going like the day I bought it.

Wife is bored of working and wants to quit and raise kids, so we are planning to have 2-3 kids. She wanted to keep her career going at first.
I agree there's a lot of places in America where you can get a house relatively cheaply, but house prices in each area are roughly tied to income. Cheap houses are cheap because jobs near to them pay like shit. Higher incomes means higher rent and cost of living.

You sound like you have the willpower and knowledge to make something work. I don't know much about Romania but if you have a college degree or are still in college I think a good start would be getting a job at an international company and using that to transfer in with their visa sponsorship. Your English is also very, very good so I would assume a big company in Romania would hire you just on that basis.

>donating money to ZOG instead of White families
lol
Isn't there a different candidate that wants to donate money to White people?

rip. ill be your friend still

>checked

Attached: 1a.jpg (626x441, 64K)

You would think that department cost more than $100K to run.