Performs 6 point U-turn in Alley

Performs 6 point U-turn in Alley

>"This is some Austin Powers shit"

Boy had humor before his mission

Attached: fembot.jpg (1058x546, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/news-releases/intergraph-acquires-intellectual-property-rights-to-new-zealand-police-onduty-mobile-application
muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
www44.zippyshare.com/v/HJrZdm9L/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9fIudrS-wo4
corrections.govt.nz/resources/research_and_statistics/deaths_in_custody.html
esra.nz/solitary-confinement-new-zealand-prisons/
dispatch.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/Archives/NZ-CLIP.mp4
dbr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that what he said?! LMAO

love when he honked at the thots crossing the street in front of him

wonder if it ever occurred to him that every last second of his livestream would be scrutinized like an ancient scroll

LOL Yes
5:30 in the video

I was dying of laughter the first time I saw the video with him being so careful. I was like "wait is this guy really worried about denting their cars" lol
now looking back it was probably this that sent him over the edge (having to turn the car around in that narrow area) lol

what does he say after he drives away when he honks @ 14:06

Does anyone has everything he said? Is there subs? I can't into englsih with such accent and such shit audio.

ahahhaha I had missed that one before

Of course he knew. Netanyahu personally told him what was expected. He's going to end up in prison "for life" aka let out the back door and flown to israel where he will never have to work another day in his life

Israel is where they send the loners. It's hard to get western men to do it otherwise and it has only been recently that they've started making these kinds of deals. Before that they'd just abduct Palestinians, give them a couple years training and get them cracked out and pay their families off or kill them if they refuse to.

Why else do you think they're keeping Palestinians alive?

can't make emergency call without going though alabama first

hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/news-releases/intergraph-acquires-intellectual-property-rights-to-new-zealand-police-onduty-mobile-application

anons i can't find the video anywhere and i missed the initial post spam on here,

help a brother out?

>having second doubts about your mass shooting as you pull up beside the mosque
>see the absolute massacre of a parking job the muzzies did in the lot
>fuck it lets get this party started

Attached: 1552672211272.png (1080x1440, 925K)

>Sets off car alarm
>Muzzies come outside to investigate
Yeah the not bumping the cars part was strategic

There you go.
muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage

Thanks m9

I didn't hear it until I got the improved audio version, cracked the fuck up when I heard it

Does the improved audio one have the unmuted portion when he shows his face? I need a link to that.

Talking about retention vs ease of access for his mags.

Mentions that they "dropped out instantly", and how if you choose ease of access "you can fuck yourself".

>just murdered a bunch of mudslimes

>angry about having been given bad strategies for how to carry magazines instead of killing more mudslimes

Why even bother letting him live? Just fucking suicide him and they good.

Jesus, range ban Canada

Attached: fe5r67.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Yeah, there's still no sound. Look for it in the archive, I don't want to reupload it.

lol I've been in those situations when I was in a hurry and let me tell you user how close I was to just running everything over

huh, I guess you're right

www44.zippyshare.com/v/HJrZdm9L/file.html

subtitles if anyone wants em

oh I thought I was hearing something about "these liberals man, you can't talk to them" like about the girls that he honked at earlier
thanks

he wrote in his manifesto that he would kill himself

He also said he'd go to jail, just to be let out 27 years later as a hero.

except in prison he will be fucked and killed.
Remember that this manlet won't have an arsenal inside.

He killed kids (lifers of all breeds will want to kill him) and muslims...he is fucked LOL
and you know they will capture that shit on cellphone.
I am waiting for that beautiful moment.

I don't know how Aus and NZ handle mass murderers, but I'm guessing he'd be put in something similar to Supermax like we have, and thus be in isolation until he dies.

Yeah, he’ll be killed just like breivik.

Oh wait.

Stupid monkey.

Only you guys have that type of supermax system.
Saw a documentary on it.

>too retarded to know that Norway has a very unique system of incarceration

go pull on your tiny cock, nip

retard, he will be in solitary/ protection, because the magnitude of his crime he won't even see another prisoner lmao

Any deaf anons want to do what they do for hurricanes and sign in a little box in the corner? I really want this to happen for some reason.

do you honestly think they will put him in "gen" pop, which only exists in america btw.

He will be in protective custody for the rest of his time, until he is released

What's sign language for
>boom, headshot
?

Prison in first world countries isn't like it is in the movies you know. The prison system protects these kinds of people, he will do absolutely fine.

He honestly thinks that third word prisons exist in NZ lmao, they aren’t going to put a mass murder with a simple drug dealer named Carlos

Here, my little retarded friend
youtube.com/watch?v=9fIudrS-wo4

gen pop no, of course not.
can somebody pay off a guard to make sure he is suicided, sure.

you people watch too many movies

This is why i need this to happen.

I am not Brazilian you fucking mongs.

>american
Jesus christ mate get a clue. I work in the prison system he will be in protective custody. They don't want to make him a martyr.

>work in the prison system
And you are telling me that nobody in protective custody has ever "killed themselves"?

fucking wanker

>humor before his mission
During and after as well.

Attached: 1552871505507.png (800x528, 714K)

Yes, American prisons are hell holes full of sodomites. Now can we talk about NZ?

Sing language for killing spree, unstoppable, God like

Attached: 1552778301752.jpg (231x230, 9K)

why talk about it when you can read about the stats?

corrections.govt.nz/resources/research_and_statistics/deaths_in_custody.html

lmao brazil nigger in the western world we have a special place for criminals like him. Unless NZ brings back the death penalty hes just gonna sit in a empty cell for the rest of his life and not see another soul like the guy from old boy.

>Or until they release him during the race wars

>the new zealand prime minister has vowed to never say the shooters name
>he offers to plead guilty if the PM says his name in a press conference
I want this to happen so bad.

lmfao make it happen anons

again, don't let my flag fool you, I am not Brazilian.

Here moron, from your own government

>If voluntary segregation is too dangerous for a prisoner, they can be placed in directed protective segregation. Directed protective segregation can occur where ‘there is no reasonable way to ensure the safety of the prisoner otherwise’.41 A protective segregation directive can last indefinitely, needing only to be reviewed on a three-monthly basis after the initial 14 days.42 Prisoners on protective segregation are usually held in management units, alongside prisoners on punitive directed segregation.

Shit for brains

He had to meet the other guys they extracte the prove they don't just suicide them

>except in prison he will be fucked and killed
This fucking guy.

>He killed kids (lifers of all breeds will want to kill him) and muslims...he is fucked LOL
Lifers don't care about killing kids, they care about fucking kids. Remember, he is a lifer, 27 years from the date of incarceration is the max someone can get. So the only people who can kill him without lengthening their sentence, are people too old to survive their sentence.

Also, nobody in prison gives a fuck about muslims, except muslims in prison. If this guy has any survival instinct, he'll assault/kill the first muslim inmate he sees, and be segregated from them.

Do we know who his lawyers are yet? Can we get a message to them? He did the ok sign in court, hes clearly ok with continueing to shitpost at the expense of his own self interest.

this. Anyone saying different is literally retarded.

>directed
I just posted an excerpt from the NZ government regarding incarceration.

Due to their "muh human dignity", he will not be isolated from all inmates. They are even talking about removing solitary confinement in NZ.
He will be kept in a managed area but will not be isolated from all other inmates.

>rape and murder
>in maximum security prison
silly monkey, he probably won't even be allowed to interact with other people

seems you are the retard.
I posted an excerpt

wrong, they don't do the same supermax shit as in the states.

NZ is not the US

For all you mongoloids

Mate, if he straight up dead-lifts a muzzie's head off their shoulders while singing a WW2 German paratrooper chant, they'll keep him away from the other muzzies.

He will never be in contact with another prisoner you dumb nigger

>Huntsville
Oh so the city in which everything is named after nazis. Cool!

read Ameritard

He can't be kept indefinitely in solitary
Under protective custody he will be with other inmates in a managed wing.

afaik he fired his lawyer and will represent himself in court

He'll have his own cell. Never with another prisoner. He'll never come in contact with other prisoners. do you not understand how high profile he is? Dumb nigger

guys, for those that have the full video, do you also have an audio cut at around 3 minutes, where he shows his face? and if yes, do we have a link for a version of the video without that cut?

There is no version without audio cut.
t.saw the stream on his facebook

He is right thi. He will get segs until he gets out. At most he will get put with the fiddlers and the fiddlers won't do shit.

Gangs are only posturing due to shitting their fat patched up asses that a crazy white kid could have eliminated a entire local chapter

Yeah I cracked up at that too.

>Then mfw he shot that woman and ran her over like he's playing Grand Theft Auto
I fucking died.

Attached: 1401503907868.jpg (197x224, 6K)

t. muslim

High profile people have been killed/beaten in prison. Carl Williams got killed in an Australian prison and was one of the most high profile gangsters in the country.

What is he saying around 6:13 when he pulls out the shotgun?
Sounds like: "There goes the fucking ___est"

Scared, Rabbi?

Strange he visited Israel in the past year. Strange he didn't write the synagogue shooter on his gun and only glorified goy slaughter. Weird how he has a literal jewfro in his highschool pic. Just a Cohencidence

he's safe in an isrraeli hq as we speak. you think the jews and israel dont have the power to pull strings like that? thing again.

they'll give him another passport for another jew operation.

this is like an isis video; we don't even have a pic of the feller in a court room.

holy shit fuck mucho, how is that place still around. I remember raids on that place weekly back in the 00's.

Someone have a link to his manifesto?
Can't find any

Anyone have a link to his manifesto?

This.
Put bacon on a mosque: 12 months low security prison, killed by muzzies after 6
Shoot up a mosque: lifelong imprisonment in maximum security
I can see the incentive here.

>lifelong imprisonment in maximum security
NZ can't hold people in prison for more than 20 years.

tl:dr
>its the birthrates

Serial murderers are kept very safe in case they decide to admit to any further murders or crimes that are unsolved.

It's effectively shorter than the actual lifelong for bacon.

The good old days of nothingtoxic as well

There is. Just lurk the archives

Ok I finally heard it

Honestly do you expect us to think you, a Brazilian, has any type of reality down there in no man's land??

jokes on you, i found it earlier

>honks
This guy sure loved his memes

Spread these currently working links to the full video with full audio:

dispatch.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/Archives/NZ-CLIP.mp4

dbr dot ee/2jEI

How do they get away with doing it to Fjotolf Hansen (Breivik) then? Are you telling me there's more human rights in New Faggot Zealand than in Norway?

Fucking lol
Meme machine

Attached: 1552949911408.jpg (442x416, 21K)

You faggots are so tiresome.

The birthrates the birthrates the birthrates

t. Kikes

Attached: 1552983250217.jpg (480x480, 43K)