Capitalism wor

>Capitalism wor...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-18 at 23.42.48.png (881x558, 304K)

She provided a product and created a brand millions of whores wanted to buy.

>posted from my iphone

Dumb whores were campaigning a fund raiser to donate money to her to try and make this happen and they buy her stupid over priced garbage and give her attention. No change in economy is going to stop stupid whores from making society worse.

>Person A creates a brand that is popular within its niche
>Product sells a lot
>Buyers are happy with their purchase
>Seller is happy to have sold
The horror!

Odd, I suddenly find Kylie Jenner attractive.

Attached: FQTZRzu.png (1280x777, 867K)

This for better or for worse her makeup brand is trendy.

Stop encouraging degeneracy so hard, dumbshits, then these people wouldn't be rich.

Threadly reminder.

Attached: ANTIFA trannies make almost 4 times as much money as Belle Delphine.png (1063x986, 800K)

Just imagine that this entire empire was built on the back of her sister's sex tape with a literal who nigger. Pretty fucking impressive.

What?
Power and money makes my dick hard.

>pepsi ad
>pepsi ad

You have to understand when this happens all that money is burned and goes nowhere. It's a form of slavery over idiots and rightfully so.
Kylie Jenner will leave that 1 billion to some nigger offspring like the rest of her family. That family dynasty will last 1 GENERATION.

no way he's making that much

atomic bomb will. It will set us back to stone age where we can finally make women into property again

We need to have regulation on are our idols and who we look up to you dum cucksucking nigger

retarded prick

Okay, you win the autism is just TOO MUCH for me to bear.. AHH!!~

the jews promote these inhuman nigger fuckers as role models for your women folk. they're evil sadists and they believe in not just destroying others nations, but also degrading them when they can.

Are you drunk, high or both?

>You have to understand when this happens all that money is burned and goes nowhere.

Based wetback, you're totally right. All the money we print goes right back into the hands of people who control the system because people are too retarded to amass wealth.

He is, the far-leftist establishment takes care of their own. Sure, some of that goes to Patreon's fees and taxes but it's still a lot.

>woman creates makeup company
>millions of women buy her makeup
>she becomes a billionaire

That is literally capitalism working

>stop being republican you will never be a milliona-

Honestly the book Millionaire next door opened my eyes to a lot of these Jewish tricks. The soul purpose of promoting these sluts is to make money and to turn everyone into a mass consumer. The reality of America is that if you want to be successful, you have to find ways to take advantage of the sheep like being frugal yourself. These aren't even Jewish tricks it's just this Jews grow up doing that make them more likely to succeed than others. If you haven't noticed, Jews don't buy gifts on Christmas. The whole point of the holidays is for mega companies to make millions of dollars. Bring frugal is the secret to succeeding in a country who's entire population is conditioned to consume.