HOAX? COMFIRMED?

To all those impresive observers of the compresed video, i'm gonna ask you something:

Do you actualy think that, whoever the fuck "staged" the video, didn't notice all those things you are pointing out? Like, do you belive that they are stupid enough to spread something staged with that amount of errors? I've been working as a audiovisual producer for 4 years and even as unexperienced as i'm, that's just ridicolous
Just like NASA's moon pictures. Do you actually belive that they DIDN'T know people were going to ask about the stars? Like if they coudn't add them later on montage.

Start thinking outside the BOX if you wanna see through this things.

Attached: 9564cb7c9d87ffb5173c6fb23fafc8e6c090b96af53ac88044f9e8408df830e5.jpg (980x742, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/news-releases/intergraph-acquires-intellectual-property-rights-to-new-zealand-police-onduty-mobile-application
m.youtube.com/watch?v=16D0hmLt-S0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552979683459.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a kike

Attached: 1535988416240.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

>Buys top range weapons with the best accessories

>Films it on $50 gopro

Clearly anyone believing this hasn't ever worked on audiovisual projects. For fuck sake how easy is to make others believe in something because they don't have experience

Attached: 8e607bf8bf2910160f77884a52c14fbb8dd1dd7cded05cc5ea35d6f4e177e5eb.png (458x438, 256K)

I do get you point. But have you ever tried to stream something? That will anser you
And if it doesn't, then consider the following: maybe he didn't know much about cameras, and probably a lot about weapons. Even so, top range weapons with the best accessories, two of them failed, so i don't know if they were that good

do you belive that they are stupid enough to spread something staged with that amount of errors?
ummmmm 911

Attached: 1544870857739.png (378x357, 81K)

no wonder they wanted that video burried in such a hurry.

90% of the threads are
>REEEE SCITZO STOP LOOKING AT THE VIDEO TRUST ME I SAW IT 100 TIMES YOU ARE A SCITZO

Are we sure the "barefoot" man really is barefoot?
We could be looking at blood on his shoes sole on the first part, and the rest of his blue shoes on the second part.
There are no cuts in the video so why would he or someone else go and put on blue socks? Like what makes you think that's what happened.

actor out, dummy in

>impressive
>observers

Attached: 1548083099650.gif (302x209, 1.98M)

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

Attached: 528.jpg (720x540, 84K)

this.

>have 4k hero 5
>stream via slow phone internet
>upload to facebook which compresses video anyway
>"OMG HOAX CONFIRMED"

psyopfag saged. Stay mad

Is this gif real?

not barefoot, blue shoes with red soles. why would he change his shoes?
retardlol

They missed a lot of shit in Sandy Hook too. These (((people))) aren't the brightest

Normies don't ask questions, especially if they're not allowed to watch the video.

Jews and shills shill the hoax tinfoilery. They have their subversive reasons to do so.

I thought some, if not most muslims take their shoes off by the door of the mosque.

It wasnt staged in the means that "no body died"

it was a setup in terms of pic related

Attached: Tarrant vs Bowers-min.png (1480x5184, 1.48M)

They look like white soles which are partially smeared with his own blood.

hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com/news-releases/intergraph-acquires-intellectual-property-rights-to-new-zealand-police-onduty-mobile-application

WEW

Perhaps he was just about to when some mad cunt started unloading on him with a shotgun.

Makes sense.

You do know Muslims take their shoes off before entering a mosque right or are most of you fucking retarded?

>do you believe

ummmmm yes.
(((they))) said the planes were hijacked with box cutters and building 7 just fell down

See, that's an interesting aproach. Not all these shilling scum about staged videos

We all knew already commies are dumb, stop proving this any further

THE BRASS JUST DISAPPEARS WHEN HE IS SHOOTING OUTSIDE

He's wearing slippers you schizo boomer fuck. Should've went to Vietnam inseat of deowning your retarded brain in THC and LSD, you fucking muttshit.

How are you this mentally ill and still able to post here?

It's a suicidal Jow Forumsack who wanted to go out in a blaze of glory. Not some Mossad operation. This guy was a semi oldfag, he was definitely legit. It's a hard truth to swallow.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. One thing is for certain. The perpetrators of false flags and hoaxes past and present know the shit they put out is full of holes and inconsistencies to the point they have to be intentional. It's a way of dumbing down the masses by forcing them to go with a narrative that makes no sense in order to reinforce control through fear. People do not want to entertain the idea these events are staged because it shakes the very foundations of their worldview. The so called mistakes laid out like easter eggs are a form of abuse upon the human psyche and serve to ensure all observers who go along with the provided narrative are complicit in the creation of clown world. These are not mistakes and the ones who made them are not stupid. They do this purposefully to continually condition you to accept all their wretched plans for you.

Knowing or not knowing whether or not muslims take their shoes off before entering a mosque does not make anyone retarded or not retarded.

Yes this applies to 9/11 as well. Good news! Today is the day you come back to reality! Neither 9/11 or Christchurch were “staged”.

You are a fucking retard and Moarpenis is a schitzo

Yes it’s real. Ostriches are extremely trainable and have god-tier balance.

>shill trying to muddy the waters by associating the very REAL Christchurch shooting with the very FAKE 9/11 towers collapsing

I see what you're doing cunt.

>But have you ever tried to stream something?
have you ever tried streaming copyrighted music over FB?
go on and try to see how long that stream will last, if you can beat 17 minutes then you win

Yes the people who secretly run the world have nothing on a rural retard from Idaho. They just didn’t realize how amazing and smart you are.

just turn off whatever device connects you to the internet, no one needs you, I'm not even kidding

The real hoax is that Jews are playing this off as a hoax to damage control people from repeating it. They are afraid and you are playing right into their hand.

Yes, I do believe they were stupid enough to spread something staged with that amount of errors. I bet the people who produced the video expected people to be shocked and not look at it more than once. I bet they thought the shit quality would be enough to hide their crimes.
I bet they thought no one on earth would be autistic to notice.

Am Israel Chai!

>what is artifacting
kill yourself idiot

This, it is a kike tactic, mere gaslighting.

Nice try Moshe.
We all know you shills just want to kill good morale we get from 50 dead mudshits and a manifesto calling for ((your)) complete expulsion

No I didn’t bring up 9/11. But at least we’re in 50% agreement (Christchurch is real)

And men really did walk on the moon. Using '60 technology. Which they destroyed, and it's a bit of a pain to recreate it in current year. Lel.

Attached: pettitm(1).webm (320x180, 1.16M)

>4 posts by desperate mossad

Are you fucking autistic?

>expulsion
ohhhh moshe, you think you will get expelled this time?

Of course you’re not kidding, you’re a leaf ergo you have no humor. Why don’t you cash in your life savings and go buy yourself a slice of cheese to celebrate that you managed to post on Jow Forums with only a little help from your assistant.

That's what they're waiting for

You shills are pathetic.
You come here with 50 semites dead and gaslight the shooter and anyone who celebrates these deaths as being semitic like ((you))

You'll both get to cower in the same corner you belong in, you hooknosed kikes.

Drop the VPNs mossad

Wew

Attached: 8C305CF4-DBA8-4337-8BD9-1AB33F179F38.jpg (2024x3072, 3.15M)

> teh m00n
No of course they never went to the moon, they just filmed everything in a gigantic vacuum tank, to produce unperturbed parabolas of dust from shoes and wheels, which was simultaneously filled with water to make the dust fly 6 times higher than it would have on earth. Pfft, everyone knows THAT.
Seriously, the sad part is that most of you Jow Forums tinfoilers aren’t even actually insane, you’re just this stupid. At least on /x/ people are legitimately schizophrenic, you can’t even use that excuse.

Didn’t notice before, but the rug is also gone

Probably because you're retarded, the rug is clearly not in the hallway that the second picture is bottlenecked into.
Israel really isn't sending their best gaslighting shills right now. Step it up Moshe.

You wouldn't see it a full two carpet panels away from his feet in that light.
No sense throwing more in.

>the dust goes 6 times higher!!
Shame that the astronuts didn't. Can you jump a foot high? Then you can jump 6ft. on muh moon. Go find me that footage of an astronot doing that. I'll wait.

Serious question, in the original video can you hear people screaming, crying?

OIF 5 veteran 1-15 IN 3rd BDE 3rd ID. Whenever shit would pop off over there most civilians, and I’d like to thing most people panic. Why is no one running? Those guns are loud.

I also find it odd that the barrel isn’t smoking in the slightest with as many rounds as he pumped through it. Have they said what model he had?

Explain the socks

16 minutes of footage
60MB
>ppl expect zero artifacts and 4k res

You mean the blurry mess of pixels

No, it’s not real. I can tell by the pixels it has been slightly manipulated.

Attached: C66391CC-BA7F-4A69-BA8F-8BB46C890178.jpg (1024x897, 104K)

uhhhhh

This. This board is so fucked

Pla explain

m.youtube.com/watch?v=16D0hmLt-S0
Took all of 2 seconds to google

>Reply
they're slippers not socks, like the cheap slippers you get on airplanes. blue top and white bottom (red being blood).

this.

fucking idiots. VHS is 360p. in other words, non digitized video from the 80's had better quality than this video, and no possibility of artifacting making colors drag out and make other weird effects.

Attached: 1552882199447.jpg (720x546, 65K)

I watched the full video again. And on his second way back to the mosque the man is barefoot again.

He has blue pants under his dress.
It's just this angle that makes it look like he has socks on.

If you don't trust me review the footage again. It's really there.

Shut up kike shill obviously he put on socks and them took them off again... god what a fuckin idiot i bet you think the earth is round and that planes actually hit the towers smdh

>calls others kike shill
>gaslights everyone else as being jewish to cause infighting among nationalists
Thanks moshe

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552979683459.webm

He was entering mosque few times in full time vid, so if i got my hands on it again i would double check it.

Yeah, that looks real to me. Film it behind the tin can. Make sure you can't actually see the ground, the trampoline beneath his feet or the wires hanging above. Then first display it on a shitty b&w monitor, record it by filming the monitor, and afterwards claim you lost the orginal footage. Had to use the ampex for recording other stuff on, because our 50 million a day budget is not large enough to buy a few blank video tapes. Lel.

It's done on purpose to sow division. It brings people like you to the fore saying stuff like this, which in turn makes it harder for the people who see through it to reach others because when those people could be disseminating information, spreading infographics and the like, those people are hampered down with people like you instead. Did I pull your card or did I pull your card? Kek

99% of people are NPCs that believe anything you tell them. Just repeat it. Muh Weapons of Mass Destruction. Times 20,000. And everyone just repeats. Like robots. The 1% that sees through it will not be convinced by anything. Because if something doesn't make sense, then it doesn't make sense. Regardless of how often you repeat it or how beautiful it's presented.

how is this event going to effect the future?

Yea, I have to agree.

Attached: NPCs.jpg (931x486, 148K)

>VHS is 360p
Big brained brainlet post. You are right about the compression and artifacts in the stream though.