What is accellerationism, exactly? I've heard the word bandied about here a lot recently...

What is accellerationism, exactly? I've heard the word bandied about here a lot recently, but I'm not sure exactly what it refers to. Can an user spell it out in plain English for me?

Attached: 1548660404346.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0&bpctr=1552978149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Intentionally making a situation worse so that people are shocked into taking action.
Kind of like on House when they'd make the patient sicker on purpose so they could make a diagnosis.

Attached: themoreyouknow.jpg (561x370, 144K)

>recently
The whole 2 days you have been here in total to be exact

Make society collapse in order to start over and make a better one.

Also: read Nick Land.

I'm intentionally sliding this thread and turning it into a nyan thread.

Hit or miss kiddo.

Attached: CA8F5050-6F1E-404E-A0AC-68277ED8CFDD.jpg (1024x731, 98K)

>You fags either stop the removal of your freedoms, and the degeneration of your society through the only means that work- violence.
Or
>Everyone admits that they actually enjoy being slaves and Big Brother is loved and accepted by all, people willingly consent to being dumbed down with chemicals and being used as fodder for elites.

Why is this tranny so popular?

Basically just experiment with fag usage. Like whipping a nigger

the white race is in a race against time, it's a simple numbers game that they will lose in between 20-50 years, depending on the country. But right now they are as strong as they ever will be, every day they get older, weaker, fewer. So accelerationism is the idea to speed things up so they reach a head and provoke a response before it's too late.

Mostly, speeding up the SJW-ism, so that we (whites) won't be boiled slowly, but will be shocked into reacting. And / or, let the whole thing collapse, and re-form countries out of what's left, in 50 years.

Also, Borzoi Boscovic has a technological accelerationism which I don't understand - flee to the stars? Make everyone white with CRiSPR?

"That which is falling should also be pushed."

False. Society collapsing just invites Communist (((foreign intervention))). Nick Land is a Marxist and a hack. Accelerationism is about waking the European and European-American people to their genocide before it's too late.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

she looks like anime come to life

and she isn't a tranny

This shit right here is the definition of accellerationism
1/3

Attached: 1552929281592.jpg (2048x2048, 910K)

2/3

Attached: 1552929327984.jpg (2048x2048, 998K)

3/3

Attached: 1552929446170.png (2674x3400, 1.34M)

jews will win in the next civilzation because you "Free market" shitheads won't have laws stopping them

Everyone except white people already hated white people, wait. even white people hated white people. Twitter posts are not indicative of anything other than being a 16 year old girl or the president.

I dont hate white people cause there is no other people in my country.

If you look at the names over half of them aren't even white. But that's not even the point here. The point is that we are already at war. Literal war for our survival. Normies should be getting the memo any day right now. Any day

Stuff like that has happened before in human history

Attached: 1552959375276.jpg (960x892, 156K)

It's cranking up the heat while the numbers are still on our side so that the proverbial frog isn't slowly boiled over the coming decades

accelerationism aims to make the degeneration of the first world directly affect the quality of life of normies so that a revolutionary atmosphere can be achieved wherein revolutionary ideas are entertained

it's kind of like terrorism in that the goal is not the event itself but rather getting a public reaction to the event.

Attached: 1552707750166.png (1319x1324, 193K)

Accelerationism is essentially the idea that we need the Crucible of Civil War to actually make real change in the (((System))). Civil War and Balkanization are the goal. It's trying to destroy "polite" society and make it so normies aren't comfy and deluded.

>muh survival
Hope you lose, go eat a hot pocket and clean your gun fantasizing about your great maymay cartoon war.

OwO love her desu.

Hit or miss
I guess they never miss, huh?
You got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss ya
He gon' find another girl and he won't miss ya
He gon' skrrt and hit the dab like Wiz Khalifa

kek

Keep doing you

My view of accelerationism is creating more allies by getting the enemy to over extend their hand.

Reminder to read the manifesto. Reminder the clown pepe meme is more than just a meme. Beware of the kikes trying to tell you BOTH of these are false flags. We're in the endgame.

Attached: .png (827x579, 692K)

Is this.

>“Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

But instead of not interfering you help them make that mistake.

Yup. This is the real answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0&bpctr=1552978149

How do we then "accelerate", on the personal level?

you can boil a frog alive if you raise water temperature slowly.
accelerationism is to make the heat raise suddenly
We like frogs here

Technological and social change is accelerating. The positive feedback loop which compresses the cycles of change accelerating and will soon reach escape velocity. At that point humans will lose control of history. Capital will become self-aware and its automation will push humans aside due to being inefficient units of production and consumption. Planetary mass-extinction.
Basically a schizo teleological system thought up by a jungle music enthusiast high on speed.

Attached: 1552707818589.png (1280x682, 1.99M)

This.

Its about forcing the muzzie to make a play. He either goes home or makes a stand.

Its not about western collapse. There is no recovering from collapse. Only a jew or commie would push for collapse

if you can't understand it
if it sounds foreign
if it claims to be scientific

throw it in the gas chamber, together with it's (((makers)))

tl;dr - more kike apocalyptic bs

everything you wrote is buzzword salad. KYS faggot

Initially:
Bread, roasties and circuses keep people in line. Deny people those things, and they become men with nothing left to lose, and such men are dangerous.
Now:
Let jews grab your guns and shut down your freedom of expression and assembly! That's sure gonna piss you off and spur you into action, using all your nospeech nofriends noguns to great ends.
What? Accelerate the destruction of the bread, roasties and circuses? Don't be daft, that'd just be harming the innocent and you don't want to hurt the innocent with your acceleration do you? #DongTeam #100times10bux

Get in achmeds face and tell him to go home, make peace with his brother, and build his own functional society with functional infrastructure.

Remind him that a muslim with infrastructure is a thief. Muslims have never had infrastructure of thier own making

instead of slow boiling the frog you crank that shit up so the frog starts going beserk

Accelerationism will only accelerate censorship and control.

The best course of action is to simply tell your white friends and family that the media is deliberately targeting them, while simultaneously covering for attacks by Muslims. That's it. Those are the clear as day facts.

Idk, thats up to you. Just make sure you understand what fatal mistakes are being made by the enemy before you act. Examples

>Ban guns in the US
>Further Mass immigration
>White demonization

Those would be fatal mistakes for our enemies. If any of this is accomplished it will further radicalise white/right wing thinking people. So you try to "help them" make that mistake. How you do it is up to you.

(((Accelerationism)))
an UNPROVEN theory likely pushed by kikes
>"just give the liberals everything they want, and the right will eventually wake up and stop them"
Really...?
except the last several decades of endless cucking to the left,
and most the right is still apathetic as fuck.
There is no reason to be certian they will rise up in the future.
High chance Accelerationism will result in all of us being completely disarmed living in liberal Orwellian hell.

Voting Yang is the OPPOSITE of accelerationism.

U,B,I is specifically to SOFTEN the fallout from automation.
They CANT RISK a full Chimp Out,
UNTIL the elites have everything automated.
the NEET bucks are to keep the masses quiet and satisfied,
while liberals implement the next stage of their Orwellian plans.
(Just look at all the faggots happy to give up GUN RIGHTS for $1000pm.)
Then...
Once your disarmed & no longer needed
The (((ELITE))) will ...
Definitely keep you all alive for no reason
Lol

>So then WHO?
Vote PRO WHITE
Vote PRO GUN
Vote Jwoke (anti Globalist anti Zionist)

Vote Patrick Little - Save America.

Attached: 1552060449577.png (800x820, 585K)

For example, spread Hardcore Antifa "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" posters in white neighborhoods. Vote in Dem Primaries for Far Left candidates.

If the same law that applies to everyone also applies to the Jew, then the Jew has already lost.
Granted, that's because they have something like a +80 racial bonus to rigging the rules and are balanced around that, but still.

Pretend you are incels and go for free spech centrist youtube shows to tell how you do not accept white supremasy and are rooting for muslims and other "minority", but also add how dare that media is attaking such harmless liberal virgin as you are.

censorship and control. will further radicalise right leaning people. And that's the point. Your strategy is long term.
Do not just simply tell your white friends and family that the media is deliberately targeting them. Make the media do it, and do it more and more x10, there will be no denial of what is happening after that. You don't have time.

We where newfags once. Memeflags still are. Faggot.

I have the best meme flag of all!

When you say
>just give the liberals everything they want, and the right will eventually wake up and stop them

In you're talking about the GOP and the politicians, and thats not who we intend to be the ones stoping them.

>lol let's just make everything even worse

Except they're gonna neuter the right.

Yes that what he was saying. White people

I was in their little discord for the book and they were compleate Jews when it came to gibs. They will Jew you out of your gins.

Imagine being such a miserable autist that you pray daily for an apocalypse so you don't have to go to therapy to cope with real life. This is why Robert Mercer (a very rich autist) got Trump elected. He's the wrecking ball of society.

Attached: 1552422834446.jpg (800x448, 37K)

And I'm saying that acting out and letting them enact heavier methods of control isn't gonna fucking help.

>My view of accelerationism is creating more allies by getting the enemy to over extend their hand.
Most succinct way of putting it in one sentence I have seen so far. Very impressive user.

Attached: 1551977492345.png (910x587, 887K)

The belief that white people need to hurry up and die faster. Typical kike bullshit

A communist meme.

No fucking shit, retards in cripplechan started mimicking /leftypol/ and their dumb communist shit.

Attached: 1552306557051.png (423x533, 245K)

I don't believe so.
Remeber "It's ok to be white" poster ?
That was Accelerationism. making them double down on their mistakes.
Mass immigration is also a mistake from them. The more exposed to mass immigration people are the more radicalised they will become.
Unless you believe that you will do a 180 using democracy.

They are legitimately retarded. The internet used to be way better when there was less control, now it is horrible and only going to get worse because these retards are brainwashed by a god damn cartoon frog

>and she isn't a tranny
It's ok, liking traps doesn't mean you're gay. We don't have to meme about "her" being a girl anymore.

Attached: 1544446297912.jpg (1200x2043, 984K)

You corner the tiger until he has no other option other than attack.

Helping make things so bad that even the most cucked of 'conservatives' realize how bad everything is and that we need radical, ruthless change.

Personally, I think people are so weakened, desensitized, and atomized that they may never do what needs to be done to correct the issues. I think it could easily just hand the enemy total victory, from which there could be no recovery.

What I know is that whites have to be convinced to defend their group. They must unite, for things to improve. People like Sargon/Carl Benjamin and all of those Jewish 'alt-light' figures like Ben Shapiro that keep fighting that are effectively the enemy. The sooner the mass awakening and unity happens, the better the future can be.

The theory isn't wrong because who says it. Communists believed that capitalism is unsustainable and that it would colapse, we know thats retarded, but leftists policies are a garanted colapse.

A man in a dress is still a man, queer.

Attached: 1552855536149.gif (178x300, 837K)

Then they shoot the tiger.

Attached: 1547547905660.jpg (1200x2791, 1.08M)

For instance. This is how acceleration is co-opted.
You don't want or need to piss off the people who are already pissed off at the system, and you especially don't want to take away the tools with which they express that anger.

You want to take away things from the normalfags, and piss the normalfags off. Get them involved in the conflict.
You're correct in that a welfare state burdened by even mo gibs will lead to normalfags getting rekt, and a welfare state without gibs leaves the immigrants themselves rekt.
But be wary, because low interest loans can be added to those bread, roasties and circuses.
White demonisation works well at getting fence-sitting whites involved, but the way it's implemented nowadays involves stripping power from whites, including the very useful power of free expression. Slinging hate at whites while letting them sling it back would be great acceleration, if it could be implemented.
Gun grabbing is never a good idea.

Attached: 1552863873137.jpg (1080x1073, 466K)

What are you trying to imply? Are you too retarded to use sentences?

Sure San Fransisco queers will slay the dragon in real life. And we are the deluded ones XD

It's the latest Semitic psyop being shilled on Jow Forums. It basically boils down to "do exactly what we want goy, it's the only way to win! Ban the guns, vote blue, let them in!!". Yes it's as retarded as it sounds

Whatever fags. I want to smash my face into her asshole

Attached: 1552362690482.jpg (602x876, 56K)

Wow you're trying really hard.

Yeah, the power of the government is best described as "San Fransisco queers."

And you can't make yourself go pee pee when there's another man standing in the adjacent urinal.

Attached: 1550125218873.jpg (345x458, 23K)

>we're gonna ruin the west quicker then expected that's the point

Hell yeah let's just take any freedom there is now and not be even able to redpill people.

Communists are tools to jews and corporations to enact social-liberal policies, the commies will fail, but the jews will just earn total control.

Attached: 1524897286016.png (768x1024, 278K)

Its literally the jews
They just look white but dont be fooled by the nose

Accelerationism is a TRICK to make you FUCK UP so they can USE IT as a reason to gain COMPLETE CONTROL.

its a solid logical choice based on the fact that voting will no longer do anything, choosing instead of dieing off slowly, to fight it out now even of the inevitable end being slaves to jews but in a different form as most anti accelerationist will declare.

Attached: TicToc_Sm.jpg (1264x1428, 715K)

Order through chaos.

YangHatz.com

Which population group owns most of the guns in America. What political views do army people have? Just keep poking the tiger until it snaps. You really are doing an excellent job digging your own grave.

Gun grabbing is essential to Accelerationism. Look at France with taxes. Obvious you can’t use Accelerationism in the U.K. because they’re retarded.

>Creating more allies
Shooting people and/or generally being a gaping rancid dickhole is not how you win friends and influence people. Read that book instead.

main opposistion to accelerationism is "its what they want" yes it is. but so is doing nothing like we are. pick one, because if your a boomer you will think voting will still save us

>What is accellerationism, exactly?
Voting for commies to crash the economy faster so you and your band of Jow Forumsommandos somehow organically come together and bring on Le Rope Day. That's it. Nothing about how it's likelier the pinkos will immediately just show up back at their regular government jobs but now they're ready to start rounding you up.
Now accelerationism just means "any action whatsoever that can make things worse". Untrue. Any active action taken is by nature the opposite of an armchair ideology like accelerationism.

I agree 100%

The thing with people is that they need to see there's a resistance before they act. It takes a very rare person who is willing to do it individually and then people follow.
For me thats how accelerationism can backfire. isolate the resistence and individually people will not have the balls to do shit about it

Guns? They have planes and tanks and drones god knows what else.

Bane from The Dark Night and Ra's al Ghul from Batman Begins are Accelerationists.

Jow Forums don't even realize they're the bad guys

Censorship and control affects lemmings LAST.
Lemmings are the group you want to hit FIRST in your acceleration.
What affects lemmings? Cash, women, food, and shit tier entertainment. The latter is almost impossible to stop, so focus on the first three.
You want acceleration, you push something that lowers the cash supply, woman supply or food supply.
Feminism, for example, is doing wonderfully at pissing men off.

Now you've done it.

Attached: dfc totality.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

you ever play a game where objective is to survive but one cunt is doing everything he can to get everyone killed? Yeah, accelerationists are insufferable bastards in real life too.

She’s not a trap, lulz. She’s done lots of interviews

Tbh it amazes me that some people aren't allready pissed off

It means your PM dressed up in a headscarf and pajamas and went around hugging Muslims. The families of the dead Muslims are getting PISSED and are going to riot because they want to bury the dead but the police aren't letting them. Tension so thick you could cut it with a knife. Wasn't like this before the shooty shooty was it.