AUSTRALIA ISPs BANNING Jow Forums

Gone for now, but not forgotten.

I thought you lads might want a bit of respite from us Aussies, yeh?

See ya soon, cunts!

Attached: 1533640365352.png (1005x951, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOU3kzi1bHA
youtu.be/BwC3v49Xxx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they should be banning facebook instead

why dont you post the fucking twitter

you cant stop me bitches

Anyone nerdy enough to be on Jow Forums knows how to work around a dns block

FUCKING MAD CUNT kek. I'm gonna miss you boys if you get the uber shoah.

Just use a VPN or go to 8ch using Tor. They have a hidden service.

BASED. I hope its blocked forever.

Not after 2015

Canada should be the ones getting banned from Jow Forums. Fuck this gay earth.

>Anyone who can’t get around a DNS block can’t visit

Great. This should be applied to all IP’s

That would improve the quality of pol immensely.

That 33% were probably non-whites and liberal race traitor cunts.

Attached: 1B23D38D-2D8D-41B2-B6FE-30B72EA6699C.jpg (684x960, 75K)

I for one am glad that such an irrelevant country shall be banned from world political discussion. It is a waste of bandwidth. At least something good came of this.

Nah, we blocked torrent sites ages ago, everyone knows.

Attached: torrenza.jpg (675x671, 68K)

Seething mutts

Attached: australian_superiority.jpg (707x490, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QOU3kzi1bHA

support anning.

Based Leaf!
Spamming this until Fraser Anning becomes PM:
1. Subscribe to newletter at www.fraseranning.com.au
2. Follow or even become a volunteer for Anning’s party on Facebook called Conservative Nationals. Can’t post the link sorry, dickchan keeps telling me I’m spam.

Attached: 5D67230D-DC19-4C40-9C37-32C5859B9EF3.jpg (1242x659, 754K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190318-111834_Omnichan.jpg (1017x1281, 317K)

Never thought I'd say this but I'm glad I'm with TPG

If there ever came a time in the future where i was given the choice to live or die for saying yes/no to the image i would say no and fucking die without a problem. If there was some meter between 0-100 of how strongly i felt about this ALL THE TIME and the nuetral point was 50 my mind would hover between 75-80 AT ALL TIME WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. These people are ridiculous and it is very clear to me that it is not a situation or circumstance that an intelligent person would cooperate with. I'm probably going to be one of the first to go and i dont give a fuck.. I did nothing wrong but exist on the some planet as hate monger hypocrites who are just as violent as the nazis. So if youre ever some asshole reading this in the future and you have the opportunity to kill me then bring it on.. IDGAF. Its a blatant no-brainer.

this. my ISP blocked chan like ages ago.

they made a mistake making the poll in brisbane. inner city brisbane people are mostly smart

Superloop hasn't banned anything. Sign up here:
superloop.com

Attached: slc.broadband.png (457x127, 16K)

Jow Forums and inf were blocked today. They are back now with Belong. I hope it stays that way...

what ISP? you shouldn't be giving them your money

its CIAchan anyway, use 8ch.

testing

POST THE FUCKING LINK OP!!!

Attached: 1552633698292.jpg (720x601, 40K)

sorry nevermind I thought it was twatter

what about other chans?

>interest free government bank

Australia if you care about your kids you will make this man supreme ruler

Attached: cash.jpg (302x167, 15K)

real?
holy shit 1984 is here
but it's here because of you anglos in the first place

Aussie government is a collection of braindead drooling retarded boomers.

They can't block a website to save their lives.

And the ABC. Their bias towards ultral-left gender-benders is overwhelming these days - their hatred for anyone with a political view that does not mesh with this retardation is the same.
Every time they mention Anning it is as :the far-right" or "ultra-right" senator.
Do they ever refer to Sarah Pantsdown-Young or Adam Bandt as "the ultra-leftists"? Of course not.
And just look at how they handled the story of the egg-kid more recently? Yes, Paul Barry, we are looking at you.
I used to be a huge supporter of the ABC. Not anymore. I am not a supporter of Anning or anyone like him, but I have always felt that the ABC should remain as impartial as possible. Peruse its website for news. You will immediately see that the opposite is the case.

Attached: 1552331832763.jpg (640x480, 33K)

GIB LINK

Attached: NiggerWantsGibs.gif (176x172, 1.81M)

We need another brave Aussie to go fuck up some ISP...

I emailed him but no reply. I imagine the inbox is spammed full of Trannys, faggots and greens voters .

who here /telstra/

Attached: sly frogs.png (500x281, 57K)

Can a more tech minded user clue me in on what other methods our gubment could use to block access to 4tran/8shit/wherever?

>and why did some ISPs not block any blue boards?

Attached: oh shit.png (1080x1920, 931K)

I didn't, but I learnt pretty quickly.

Here's how the ABC are spending your tax dollars

youtu.be/BwC3v49Xxx8

Jow Forums 8 Chan liveleak and best gore were all blocked yesterday but are now accessible

*ahem*
FUCK telstra and FUCK ASIO

Not being able you dickheads all day.

Attached: Sad week.jpg (780x520, 36K)

Fucken hell cunt never post that shit again.

here. FUCK TELSTRA

Fuck man shits a white pill

Jesus fucking christ

best gore was under heavy DDoS attack since posting the video

They could install deep packet inspection hardware and manually block all connections to Jow Forums's IP address(es) but that would be very expensive and could be bypassed using a VPN. Basically unless they put in the money to manipulate all traffic in and out of their networks the best they're going to be able to do are things like DNS black holing. The fact that Jow Forums uses Cloudflare makes things difficult since without a fair amount of effort attempting to block one website on Cloudflare blocks all of them which would immediately backfire.

What they could do, which is more concerning, is put some monitoring hardware in place to log who visits Jow Forums and then pass that info on to the police or even use private/public shaming to prevent you from coming here. Imagine a website with the "general locations" (aka locations down to one or two houses) of all racist nazi Jow Forums users.

Just change your DNS server and consider getting a VPN.

And some ISPs didn't block blue boards because they were ordered to block "Jow Forums", not 4channel.

Took me 5 minutes to do a work around for this without needing a proxy
Oath mates the shitposting will never stop even when they try to outlaw it

Holy fuck, is this his platform? I'm in.

ISPs really don't care that much and are only doing this out of fear of fines
People doing work arounds won't phase them since they can just say "Well we tried"
Not like anyone in the government understands how anything computer related works kek

when is the next election? he has my vote

good post user. quite informative.

uh is that pic acutally real?

this would have some problems given that a huge part of the 4ch demographic is college students

Yep, it is appalling how they have fallen in recent years.
It is like they are managed and totally staffed by children.
It saddens me. I am not joking.

Attached: 1546292845983.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Good riddance

Attached: 1502176720278.jpg (417x600, 72K)

Test test

Telstra can suck my fucking dick. Those virtue signalling retards never gave a fuck until now

That would never happen because the police and armed forces would end up playing themselves when the physical addresses point at all the redpilled Jow Forumsommandos from the ADF and Jow Forumstard emergency service workers
A crippled and splintered security apparatus would be a very bad thing for the State in this political climate. That could very quickly lead to bigger problems.
t. glowfag

And fortnight.

Based present

Attached: 1499159527885.jpg (358x398, 22K)

This is outrageous.

I swear, the entire west needs one giant purge

unironically aussies have always been the best shitposters

f

Too bad it'll never happen with absolutely cucked white people are.

I dont think you know what seething is?

When you cunts use a VPN, can you use a Canadian proxy? Maybe Canadian content can actually improve

>608 likes, 27,000 dislikes

Who's B&?
I'm not B&.
Bit leery about getting V& though.
Spent all of today scrubbing drives and filling free space with zeroes.

>Aussie bantz through hundreds of leaf proxies

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-201646_Firefox.jpg (635x373, 103K)

get swated scum

Only the ones boomers use, Telstra and Optus. Who fucking cares about those cunts.

My parents are boomers tho :(

You should have seen them on ABC just now. The Drum.
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
with no ads.
They want TO BAN LIVESTREAMING. The host refers to channers and other forums as losers, incels, boys that cant get laid, it was fucking FUN to watch these cunts absolutely SEETHING.

Attached: 1f5ca66f6b8019a3329000a95f29fe02046e19180f3a473480a6bd26d0600e4d.jpg (227x255, 20K)

Attached: 325839453489.webm (852x480, 381K)

They shouldn’t be banning anyone. What a fucking festering Orwellian shit stained time we find ourselves in

Good riddance.

Attached: pepeje.png (832x1282, 805K)

Yes, visit his facebook page for Conservative Nationals (when I try to link it, 4cunts says I’m spamming). It’s all there, what he is striving for.
Mine too, I don’t believe it’s been given a date for the next election but I’ve been searching.
Pic is real is on his official facebook page, he’s a fucking legend.
Me too, if you look at the traffic of likes on his pages he has become inundated with popularity so hopefully people are sorting through the leftards shit.

Attached: C90CA5A5-CA99-439D-8476-113B6F5CB478.jpg (1242x1746, 1.28M)

do you think theyll ever unban us ANZAC bros?

our ISPs have done the same thing, claiming its ''temporary'' and theyll re asses later on

but this honestly feels like the dawn of a new internet censorship age.

Pic is from his twitter account.

Haha. This website is shite anyway. Fuck aussies and fuck jannies

Queensland can vote for him on the upcoming Senate ballot. Fraser Annings National Conservative Party. There was talk in the papers today that all other parties will preference him last.
Lads we really need to keep this guy in the Senate.

ALLAHU AKBARRRRRRRRRRRR

>There was talk in the papers today that all other parties will preference him last.
The problem for other Senate parties is that referencing him above any other parties makes it known you hate him less than some other fuckwots and the MSM will run rampant on that story.

This poll made me happy, there's hope yet for us. Hail Anning.

Attached: 1545218182425.jpg (751x533, 191K)

It saddens me this poll was deleted.

Never apologize to the mob. EVER.

I thought the Austrailian version of Allahu akbar was "Subscribe to Pewdiepie"?

Attached: 1549796140705.jpg (500x600, 70K)

Attached: 1536931820686.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>There was talk in the papers today that all other parties will preference him last.

What is the bet many of these parties had right wing elements but now they're loudly announcing this to be like "See! we're cool and liberal!".

God I hate cowardice, I really fucking loathe it.

I want to vote for him now.

>Fraser Anning (((temporarily))) blocked from posting by twitter and FB while his support explodes
>government pressures ISPs to (((temporarily))) block Jow Forums and other popular political discussion forums
>now talks of restricting further access at G20 greenlit
>random out of left-field announcement to cut immigration as an attempt to stave-off the growth of far-right populism
Not all of us but a lot are lot are going to be too lazy to get around this. For context, we have a state election in a few days, then a national election in 2 months.
Jow Forums is a base of operations for anti-establishment organisation and campaigns in Australia. Lots of us have been putting in work this week and effectively changing the narrative, I think the government noticed that Australian autists from blokes posting from outback sheds to Julian Assange are changing the outcome of elections around the globe and they are taking action to stop us. Gamers rise up

Its a good idea.
Stops spreading rascist idiology towards kikes and niggers. You too chang mr.fuckface lurking about you fucken insect

Don't listen to this Jew under my flag. Everyone knows Aussies are the best shit posters on Jow Forums(and in real life as we've found out, kek).

Attached: 1546588657573.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Attached: 1552972302343.png (741x701, 499K)