Each year approximately 1,000,000 people die from suicide. How do you feel about this?

Each year approximately 1,000,000 people die from suicide. How do you feel about this?

Attached: 1551500102475.jpg (427x240, 10K)

Bad

kys

indifferent and dubious to your stated figure

They're not sending their best?

nothing, why should we? who gives a rats ass!

victims of capitalism

Suicide is a Sin

Attached: StBrenon.png (600x717, 1.66M)

Kek

Attached: canadian red menace.jpg (550x705, 31K)

So the suicide victims are niggers?

Attached: feel the bern.jpg (599x842, 149K)

>Each year approximately 1,000,000 people take the coward's way out.
FTFY

Regardless of how shit your life is, it is your responsibility to figure it out. I have no remorse for the most selfish act one could possibly commit

weak

Great

>take the coward's way out
Wow, way to tell off those dead people, edgelord.

Feelsbadman. God has good work for all of us to do, we can’t give up

>I have no remorse for the most selfish act one could possibly commit
Yeah I'm sure they care about your opinion

God I wish that was me

Like I'm going to be one of them t b h. Could be worse I guess

Attached: 1552964251256.jpg (960x690, 97K)

Modern society is sad and meaningless.

Victims of the modern world destroying racial identity and collectivism. Nationalism will save peoples lives and give them a greater reason to live.

Attached: 1499475582117.png (500x498, 58K)

It's avoidable, but probably one of the hardest problems to tackle. The easy answers people want to jump to are the ones that will help the least.
Suicide is done out of regret and anxiety, not cowardice. Besides, it's objectively much more selfish to kill yourself from drug abuse.

breddy gud. there will always be (mental) defectives, and what more elegant mechanism than for them to remove themselves?

Wouldn't hurt if it was a bit higher, say 7 000 000 000

Nothing

This. It's a symptom of a disease, fix the disease and the symptom disappears.

People like you make me want to blow my brains out lmao

Broken clock is right twice a day

Each year approximately 0.013% of people die from suicide. How do you feel about this?
Unsurprised. Unimpressed.

Your condescending attitude shows a poor understanding of the problem. Nobody is above suicide, whether it be done in the name of altruism or as the result of trauma. All humans (and many animals) are inherently capable of ending their lives.

I will be one of them one day. I dont have work experience and i refuse to work 40 hours. Im never having kids. Good luck finding someone to buy your house boomer

everything you do is selfish fucktard.

I'm going to do it.

Makes me feel alive

You don't know what remorse means and you're too much of a pussy to take the coward's way out yourself

As long as it's white kids it's all good

if they are niggers i dont care

>How do you feel about this?
inspired

Attached: 648.png (412x351, 74K)

We need more cleaning.

Seek Jesus

You are just seeing a fallen world

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-02-15-06-551_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 519K)

Diversity kills.

Lifes a struggle and I do not pity the dead. I envy them.

Attached: deer.png (670x503, 339K)

It needs to be higher. So, so much higher. and in a wider demographic.

Ill likely be one of them

Suicidal

if only it were 6 gorillion

Attached: GodsChosen.jpg (698x710, 313K)

Awful. Young, White, working class males are the biggest victims of suicide in Great Shitain. I hate it here.

Attached: 1524264981689.jpg (300x257, 31K)

We take for granted that life is worth living because we are hard-wired to survive and pass on our genes. Humanity is special in that we can realize this and replace our basic function of survival with our own goals that we get to choose for our life. If somebody makes that goal their own death, then I guess it depends on the reason. Lots of people have good reasons to kill themselves, and others do it for dumb reasons like their pop tarts get burned or something. I dunno man, I don't feel much. We have enough people already as it is. If somebody doesn't cherish their life, then maybe they're doing us all a favor.

>How do you feel about this?

Attached: 1549406176620.gif (400x400, 1.4M)