Do you still support him Jow Forums?

Do you still support him Jow Forums?

Attached: trump big.jpg (1200x1424, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wI2f67M5Lkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yang gang

MAGA FOREVER

Attached: 1552595968367.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Attached: 001219548.jpg (500x363, 64K)

Attached: 1539283714747.jpg (871x491, 52K)

Attached: image.jpg (547x519, 165K)

He walks out on the first debate and rips off the fat suit he's been wearing since 2015

Not after the 50000000th time he said he loves Jewish Cock in his mouth.

YANG GANG KIKE BITCH

Asking 'do you still support him' is why Trump won?

maga

Trump wears a girdle to all his events. Much like Elvis Presley.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yeah I still support him. Only faggot nazis are dumping Trump for Yang because he didn't enact the genocide they wanted. So they figure they can just get 1000 dollars to fuel their NEEt lifestyles because they are too ashamed to go in public and get a job.

Trump is kind of a lazy asshole though. But I'll still vote for him in 2020. Can't think of anyone legitimately better.

Yeah, NO FUCKING WALL, STILL BIRTHRIGHT CITIXENSHIP, AND NOW ASKING FOR MORE IMMIGRANTS = BITCHING BC LACK OF GENOCIDE?

He's done none of the shit he said he would, and he's a lying philosemite.

An aussie did something tangibly based while Trump is straight up starving us of any real happenings for whatever reasons. I dont hate the guy I even voted for him but he has to start on the wall soon. I'll vote for him in 2020 simply because the dems hate America and it doesn't seem like anybody else will be as based as Trump

Of course, especially considering the shit alternatives.
Stormfags are butthurt, but where the fuck are they gonna go?

Zion Don is looking swollen as fuck

Attached: dunzz222s.jpg (1400x1388, 727K)

Yes. Trump is such a retroactive 4dchess time traveling GODEMPEROR that when you posted the question he won back in 2016.

Attached: IM YOUR GOD NOW BITCH.jpg (960x960, 484K)

Attached: Donald-Trump-Hellraiser.jpg (800x1175, 535K)

Attached: 1552544299054.jpg (461x672, 227K)

>g-guys remember 2016? wasn't that fun? g-guys..?

Attached: zionjt.png (500x368, 92K)

Miga fellow pede

And to think this board used to call him Zyklon Don. Jow Forums is always wrong.

Absolutely even if I shitpost otherwise when I'm mad at him.

I don't believe it's us dumping him. We're not stupid enough to think you can oppose Muslims without supporting the Jews to some degree, and by peeling them away from the Democrats he's taken away their only competent minority group. He's more of a normie than we hoped, but if he wasn't a normie he couldn't win the presidency. That's politics for you.

He'll be over 300lbs soon.. :(

Name a president who has ever tried harder in the face of more opposition from both traitorous parties, the media, and the deep state to fulfill a campaign promise. The Wall is being built. Trump tried it congress' way, and nothing got done. He did it his way, and they bitched and cried about overreach and he still insisted on doing it anyway. He could have backed down and downplayed it and made some excuse. He didn't, he kept saying "Wall" over and over, and that takes balls.

>birthright citizenship

Yeah, he can't just undo that with an executive order, see above.

>more immigrants

Destroys the narrative that he hates all foreigners and crippes the media's favorite way to attack him, meanwhile as long as he insists he'll only let more in if it's merit-based it's nothing but words and if by some miracle he does get his way we'll be importing Norwegian doctors and Swiss engineers instead of Somali youfs. By the way, I'm not saying this for your benefit, I know who your masters are and what you represent because all of the actual White Nationalists made peace with Trump's imperfections when we learned Ivanka had a kike groom, I'm saying it for all the impressionable kids here that might, for a moment, take your blackpilling shill bullshit seriously. There'll be barbed wire strung into your noose on the Day of the Rope.

The Muslims wouldn't be here without the Jews, and the Jews will still want to genocide you no matter how hard you suck them off they will always hate and want to kill you white man!

Attached: 1552797442241.png (720x1229, 602K)

I was watching Andrew Yang's SF rally and he kept going on about "this is why Trump won". Bad strategy. In fact I'm going to write to his team this afternoon. Attacking Trump will fuel him and his supporters. He needs to stick to UBI and #humanityfirst

You do know the Greater Israel plan that Hillary Clinton was supposed to facilitate involved more uprisings in Egypt to destabilize it, crushing Syria, and tying up Saudi Arabia in preparation for a conflict with Iran leaving Israel unassailable and the sole halfway intact military power in the region, right? You're not totally new here, right? Forcing them to get along and make peace was not what the Jews wanted, but they have no way to scream anti-semite and attack him when, on the face of it, he's kind to them and does symbolic gestures like moving the embassy and saying anti-semitism is naughty. Try not to be a total brainlet.

There's Jews and Jews. While no Jews are trustworthy, the wants of globalist diaspora Jews and the wants of nationalist zionist Jews are different. Any real Jow Forumsack would know that, because while you've been sitting in a cubicle waiting for David Brock to bring you your scoopful of Gamer Chow(tm) we've been following world events since before you cast your first Obama vote. Trump has used the Jews to break the Democrats, and in so doing he has turned the zionist Jews who want Ilhan Omar's head on a pike against the globalist Jews who want to push the new progressive 80-IQ brown women in the Democrat caucus. Furthermore, see You're out of your depth, and it's painful how inept you are in aping our speech and mannerisms.

> He didn't, he kept saying "Wall" over and over, and that takes balls.

So as long as he says nice things you'll support him? Also, bullshit on the wall being built, could you maybe link a picture? If you count slats you're a faggot.

>Yeah, he can't just undo that with an executive order, see above.

You didn't explain why not.

>Destroys the narrative that he hates all foreigners and crippes the media's favorite way to attack him,

You're a real fucking idiot if you think the kike media is going to say he's anything other than a Nazi, even though he's said he loves blacks and jews especially since before he ever ran. They're liars and all he's doing is throwing US, his anti-immigration White supporters under the bus.

>meanwhile as long as he insists he'll only let more in if it's merit-based it's nothing but words and if by some miracle he does get his way we'll be importing Norwegian doctors and Swiss engineers instead of Somali youfs.

Uh huh.

>y the way, I'm not saying this for your benefit, I know who your masters are and what you represent because all of the actual White Nationalists made peace with Trump's imperfections when we learned Ivanka had a kike groom

No they haven't, there's always been a contradiction that people have never sorted out. There's people like Goyim Goddess who've never supported him, and retarded boomers like you who still do, pro-whites have always been troubled by his philosemitism and no one has ever ''made peace'' with it

> I'm saying it for all the impressionable kids here that might, for a moment, take your blackpilling shill bullshit seriously. There'll be barbed wire strung into your noose on the Day of the Rope.

You're a larping faggot, also you're the one defending a huge zog president, not me, so who's the Jewish agent again?

Attached: 1552854129195.jpg (1000x800, 225K)

I never have. I'm not a literal moron.

no. he betrayed america. hes letting tons of illegals in. the wall is just to waste money at this point so he can try to get a shut down so his son doesnt go to jail

there is no room for them in the labor market and this wont end well for many. liberals will say we can make room but realistically this is just going to end violently for mexicans and white people in many places they have to share space

>the wants of globalist diaspora Jews and the wants of nationalist zionist Jews are different.

This is some real grug brain shit, pls read the International Jew or really any fucking book ever written on them and get back to us. How do the two sides not benefit the other?

Attached: 51jMkKVsp+L._SS500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

I hear he ordered the massacre in NZ so no.

Totally

No.

DESTROY CERN

There has been 0 new wall due to Trump. All the pics he tweets are replacements / repairs that were due to be done going back years. He currently has only 55miles pending.
Trump is lying when he says 'the wall is being built'. And 'Finish the wall' is disgusting.

Attached: trump wall 4.jpg (1187x1380, 983K)

is that true?

JUST

Attached: 1523846290933.jpg (591x332, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wI2f67M5Lkw