2 million Muslims civilians died in Iraq

How many mosques got kicked in and innocent sand niggers died during the Iraq war that we agree was fought under flase pretenses?

Attached: Captain Morgan.jpg (500x381, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0orPyl-wX4
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People will run from this thread like its cancer. Wait for the deflecting and mental gymnastics.

Attached: 738200117344.png (1013x1019, 2M)

not enough, apparently

white people are pretty based for all of this honestly

your pic was the man that laid out the greater Israel plan.
Iraq to Afghanistan to Syria then Iran

good thing that GOD PROTECTS ASSAD AND GOD PROTECTS SYRIA

Absolutely noone on here except for the most hardcore boomers were in favour of the Iraq war though.

Americans should really go back to their own country

There are no countries anymore.
>youtube.com/watch?v=V0orPyl-wX4

Attached: angel eyes.jpg (1036x575, 43K)

50 dune coons bad
2,000,000 dune coon deaths good
someone explain this, Ethically, morally, and using common law and greek versions of justice why the first is seen as a greater crime?

2 million wasn't enough

I agree with your premise, but it goes both ways. First, I can't stand how people get so uppity about NZ when they repeatedly vote for pro-war politicians who don't hide their intentions. They're apparently fine with mass murder so long as they can hide behind slogans like "democracy." Even though we kill more than the foreign-born terrorists or the dictators we're overthrowing ever did.
Comparing the two, attacking muslims in our own land is far more justified than going to Iraq or Syria to do it.

I fully understand why the muslims come here to retaliate. We killed their civilians, we're a democracy where the public is responsible for that, and they can't match the absolute power of the US military in a straight brawl. If I were in their shoes, I'd do the same. But I'm not, and there's no reason for us to lie down and take it.
Even worse are the retards who say we're now obligated to accept refugees, as if shuffling around the Earth's population solved anything when we're still over there killing. The only solution is to leave, but then they won't be able to stroke their egos for democracy, and our politicians won't be able to line their pockets.
It's for this reason that I support further social breakdown in the west. Neither our politicians, our system of government, nor the cattle who maintain it are worth keeping around. The whole package is far worse than any terrorist acts ever were.

Attached: 1552890335397.jpg (1219x650, 134K)

>2 million wasn't enough
Death cult?

Attached: resize_9ybFIv6TjAVgGpOzQLD5X278cux34Hfr_980x590.jpg (980x590, 189K)

The global apocalyptic race war is coming thanks to climate change and ecological collapse, 99% of the population literally has to die all I can say is personally I hope whites emerge as the victorious 1%.

Most dont come to retaliate, and even if they think they can.. culturally we all know the degeneracy of Weimerica is much more powerful than their weak faith in Allah… I'm not saying this is good or bad, just my observation. Have you met any 3rd generation Muslims? I have, they are degenerate Americans that look different.

Why would we run for it

Jews started the war they waged with their golem, in the end lots of monkeys died

There’s the deflection.

For what its worth, Americans kicked in very few.
We tended to use Muslim auxiliaries and mercenaries for that shit.

muslims are just a symptom
>kikes false flag US into bombing middle east
>kikes Also gave the US (((fake))) WMD intel
youtu.be/Hf_aW64eznc
>US manipulated into implementing the kikes Yinon Plan (((War on Terror)))
(pic related)
>creates MILLIONS of refugees
>Kikes "goyim be good humanitarians take them in, give them lots of gibs."
>"dont worry, multiculturalism is a source of your strength"
>Also kikes "israel is full, we cant take any refugees"
>millions flood into the west
>terrorism increases 6500%
>kikes "see i told you goys muslims are bad"
>now join your "greatest ally" in the fight agianst them
2D brainlets actually fall for it

Attached: yinon_plan.png (720x872, 310K)

U.S. will go the way of Rome if they dont get their military spending under control. full stop.
>mah endless war
and how many students per teacher do your kids have? Last I checked average for many districts was 40 kids per teacher. which means thye are not learning much
meanwhile his kids
go to a pritive school with 10 kids per teacher and they can really tutor them and prep them for elite universities

While I disagree with the Iraq war I also don't care about how many Muslims died. However many we kill will never be enough until they are wiped off this planet, along with kikes.

Sandniggers have done nothing but attack us since the creation of their religion, so no, there is no reason for me to feel pity on these subhumans

One benefited israel, the other did not. That is the only factor in the political establishments moral framework.

both benefit israel

>along with kikes.

Must have hurt you to type that portion.

Attached: toys.jpg (500x488, 177K)

Were they a symptom when they were raping Austrian girls and putting the heads of young boys on pikes? You're in denial hardcore because you desperately want your son to be a mulatto and still associate as a nationalist.

Hating muslims and jews is not mutually exclusive, Tyrone, you semitic kike nigger.

He's obviously a shill, why even bother? He gets paid to post here.

this is the shit that really blackpills me. unless it was a mission of extermination there's just no putting a dent in the numbers. I seriously don't think we can win it bros. even in our home countries. even with right wing death squads like breivik or tarrant every week turning into a kind of gang war between christians and muslims.
anyone got any whitepills because I just don't see us beating this shit without a full bore 88 government with nukes that no one could fuck with.

Attached: rainy.jpg (1000x666, 201K)

People really need to understand Muslims on here, I know you guys easily fall for taqiyya but the Muslims were not peaceful dindu-nuffins before the Iraq invasion.

Read Osama's writings sometime. The biggest factor that made him mad at America was that American troopers were in Saudi Arabia during Operation Southern Watch. Infidels on holy Muslim ground.

Islam is a conqueror's religion and Muslims are not content to stay in their countries no matter how much you think they are. They are taught by every imam to do dawah and spread Islam. It's the most blessed thing you can do as a Muslim and it guarantees you paradise.

The fact that there's people lamenting their deaths here, even hardcore white supremacists (or at least those LARPing as them) shows only the cultural mercy of the West, rooted in Christianity. You will never hear a Buddhist in Myanmar question the ethnic cleansing, or a Hindu in India. Or a Chinese in Xinjiang. Because these people have lived with Muslims for centuries and they know what they are capable of.

not many, lots of schools and hospital though.

TPBP

Too bad it wasn't all people in the Middle East in general. Kike Israelis included.

Attached: nuke the middle east.jpg (719x524, 163K)

Kuffar massacre us in our own countries by the millions, and are now starting in the west too.

This comes as no suprise to us

2:217 "And they (polytheists) will continue to fight you (Muslims) until they turn you back from your religion if they are able."

Alhamdullilah at least this attack woke up coconuts in the west

>Kuffar massacre us in our own countries by the millions
You deserve it though, even if we did it for the wrong reasons. The real reason we should have done it is to wipe you off the face of the planet for incessantly fucking with us. You deserve to get sodomized by a 20 foot pike stuck in the dirt you goatfucking subhuman.

>Read Osama's writings sometime. The biggest factor that made him mad at America was that American troopers were in Saudi Arabia during Operation Southern Watch. Infidels on holy Muslim ground.

the arrogance of you kuffar, you expect us to be happy with crusader bases in our own country? Who do you think you are?

This is the equivalent of there being al Al-Qaeda base in the middle of America. Stop being a retarded kafir

It's the hypocrisy of these people, the only reason they care is because the motivations of the shooter and that it didn't happen out of their eyesight.

And to be perfectly honest, the motivations of the shooter are a lot more honest and clean then those of the politicians fueling these wars.

Maybe start killing the politicians responsible?

You're a fat friendless mutt who got bullied for being fat like your idol Brandon terrant did lol

Says the faggot foreigner nobody wanted who's countries suck so hard he moved to America

You dumb retards asked us there because Saddam was going to invade the oil kingdom. We should have let him. He actually had a chance.

That was the biggest mistake of the Iraq War. Not the invasion itself but the fact we didn't ally with Saddam and let him march on Mecca.

image avvocating the death of 1.8 billion people, 24% of the entire population over maybe 1000 radicals
get a grip

Who voted in those politicians?

You live in democracy in the west, you cannot use that argument

I can't wait until your mosque gets shot up so you can curl up in a corner shitting yourself like a coward before you die. Why are Muslims so pathetic when they get killed?

Nice digits, too bad it came from a mulatto.

DESTROY CERN

you think saddam was on some path to destroying Mecca? hahahaha

Saddam is better than the puppet Saudi leaders you worship America, it's better he control it

no one asked you to go there, just like no one asked you to go to Iraq and that's why you got btfo'd there

I know Mudniggers are illiterate but we do not live in a democracy as such, we live in a democratic republic. If the representatives are corrupt, then we end up with things like a million mudniggers nobody wanted, like you.

>that's why you got btfo'd there
We killed a million of you for a thousand of our own lost. Mudshits can't fight because you aren't even human. With those kinds of losses, it makes one wonder if you all just piled up in a corner crying in Iraq too. Truly a pathetic despicable race of cowards you are.

Why dont you ask the kikes who organized it.

Attached: cleanbreak.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>2 million Muslims civilians died in Iraq
Citator need

Dude, firstly the politicians do whatever they want.
They don't run on a "pro war" platform, they say some shit about "stabilizing" and pretend they are against war.

Secondly, there is no alternative, the US pretty much has a bipartisan consensus on war, except the ones not in power use "being against the war" as propaganda.

Thirdly, nobody wants these wars, except a few percent of deluded retards. If democracy actually represented "public opinion" they would have never happened.

Fourthly, the media, thoroughly in bed with the politicians, manufacturers reasons why the people should support the war.

Just start killing the politicians.

>innocent sand niggers
?

Idk but I can tell you for a fact I got away with directly killing or maliciously wounding at least 11 people in 2008 alone. One time a guy flipped me the bird because I yelled at him for kicking a dog, so I shot him with a pen flare.

imagine how many guys we have who must have done like 10 of those mosque videos worth of shit

to be totally fair, most of those kills were not committed by western soldiers.
however it can easily be argued that they wouldn't have happened if not for the invasion / removal of Saddam
USA basically created ISIS through its actions

You know what we call that in Texas?

A good start.

Attached: TEXAS-TX-COME-AND-TAKE-IT.jpg (1000x955, 61K)

Thank you for your service.
The deaths of semites is always a case for celebration, even if I wouldn't have asked for it in the context it was delivered because FUCK Israel.

because of this also because scawwy gunz

I feel like those religious commandments would be greatly moderated if Muslims were allowed to have political sovereignty in their lands. You essential can't be a rational actor if you have no power and you're constantly liable to whipped by somebody for unpredictable reasons.

And yeah OP I can't believe nobody even cares about these wars. You want racism SJWs? want a crusade to right a wrong, hold criminals to account and help America and all of us by making sure this never happens again? No, nobody's interested in this.

>Most dont come to retaliate
the 9/11 lads did, didn't they?

>just when you thought mutts couldn't get any more retarded

Lmao. Iraqis killing Iraqis doesn't count.

It's ok when Jews do it.

2 million, we're gonna need a bigger flag.

Attached: fgdj65.jpg (767x525, 73K)

Pretty good response to all the "what about all the muslim attacks?" bullshit. Thanks OP.

>coconuts
??

i think he means hardheaded people

White on the inside brown on the outside

Those who try to water down Islam to please the kuffar

is that 2 million the new 6 million?

ahh interesting
Islam has no color though habibi :^)

Ya. I can't find it. I remember Abby Martin (some paid Leftist retard) mentioning something in MUH 6 MILLIONZ! I can't find it anywhere.

Yes, however its not clear if they had westerm/Saudi/Israeli handlers, the average 75 IQ sand nigger is an economic migrant, And even if they think in their pea brains they can change our Sodom and Gomorrah into some sort of muslim moralist culture they will be mistaken to see their grandkids a transvestite jew listenting to nigger music, pardon my vulgarities.