Are there any good jews besides this guy? If so, how do we get them a platform to raise awareness to other jews? If not...

Are there any good jews besides this guy? If so, how do we get them a platform to raise awareness to other jews? If not, how do we redpill them to the evils of zionism/globalism?

Attached: brothernathanael.png (900x900, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NVD108DvW2M
youtube.com/watch?v=RrXZGTiXB44
youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Redpill = radicalization.

Your goal is to radicalize people like has been done to you. Wake up.

why the should we redpill jews? They're fucked on a genetic level, leave them. One or two exceptions does not redeem the entire species.

Anti-Zionist Jews. They get beaten down by Israelis for speaking up. They stand strongly against zionism. These are the true Jews. The Jews that you know of are the Synagogue of Satan.

youtu.be/NVD108DvW2M

No, just him.

Antizionist jews read the talmud too.

He still has jew-ness in him. He sees Russia and Putin as Holy even though the official russian orthodox church kicked him out and wants nothing to do with him and russia has holocaust denial laws.

A lot of these Anti-Zionist Jews though are still the "international" Jew. They may not want a Jewish state, but wherever they are in the world they are loyal to Jews and Jews only.

fuck you jew

Attached: 1548969025334.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Bobby Fischer.

He literally said that Jews had to be sent to reformation camps until they learned some human decency. He also hated communists and looked down on women. He also got banned from The US for playing chess.

Otto Weininger. Any "good" jew who fails to follow same way as Otto Weininger is not good enough in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrXZGTiXB44

>frame game radio scrubbed his channel
feelsbadman

Attached: Frame-Game-Radio.jpg (400x400, 24K)

But without the Greater Israel plan, how much of an enemy would the Muslims be? Jews being loyal to Jews is just segregation, which is something that I support. I'm not going to hold that against Jews. Without a Jewish state, there would be no motivation for them to control any particular government. They would basically be Pennsylvania Dutch.

based.

Attached: 1443267547652.jpg (1000x2891, 706K)

paul gottfried but brother natanael is a shit jew

>Are there any good jews besides this guy?
He's not a Jew.

Good jew , wut?

Here's a Good Jew. He wanted to work with Hitler to expel all the Jews to -his- Israel, that would be created free from British control. youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

WTF?!?! I LOVE CHESS NOW!!!

>They're fucked on a genetic level
on a transcendental level
FTFY
also checked.

That is a very wrong assumption.
You have to realize that the jews have split, before leaving egypt.
Then you got to realize, that the first christians were jews, also.

And then, if you want to count it down on genetics, yehudah didn't only have the siblings but 2 more children.

I know that the siblings seed and the first christians seed is in the world of today, for certain.
And I honestly don't have a doubt, that the seed of the other 2 children aren't in the world either.

There is jews becoming christians and accepting the messiah, over and over again through the ages.

>They're fucked on a genetic level, leave them
No they're not! You wanna get stabbed or what? Retarded Goylem!

Steven ben denoon is also spilling some beans and also translating verses from the bible from hebrew to english.

Nope he awesome